Surprise!!!

Crossroad Lovers

A/N: Sorry, I know I posted it a bit late, any who thank you for commenting and subscribing it really means a lot to me, thanks again...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jonghyun heard his phone ring, exhausted from last night he decided to let it go to voicemail more than three times. Frustrated by the buzzing sound his phone was making, he finally decided to answer it, "Hello.", he yawned.

"Jjong! Are you still in bed?", he heard Amber yell through the phone.

He pushed his phone away from his ear, "No.", he lied.

"If you are not in bed then where are you?", she asked.

By her tone he could tell Amber was beyond mad, "I just got out of class why?".

"Jonghyun don't lie to me I know you were not in class.", she sighed.

Jonghyun sat up in bed and brushed his hair back as he tried to think about what to say. "I had to turn in a paper today. I'm not lying I actually went to class.".

"Why didn't you tell me? I missed my class to wait for you.", she whined.

"Why were you waiting for me?", he asked, "Did we made any plans?".

"Jonghyun, you seriously forgot about Onew's surprise party today?", she asked, "Are you okay?".

"Oh my!", Jonghyun quickly jumped out of bed, "I completely forgot, I will pick you up as soon as I get home so we could go to the venue.".

"I just got to your house, I'll wait for you inside.",Amber said, "Love you, see you soon."

"Love you too bye.", he said quickly hanging up and grabbing the first set of clothes he found on his closet. As he grabbed his book bag and a pair of shoes he heard his front door open and then close. Oh no she's here he thought to himself. Knowing that he had run out of time, he grabbed his clothes, shoes and book bag, and jumped out of his bedroom window. Once outside he heard his bedroom door open.

"What was that noise?", he heard Amber talked to herself.

In a panic Jonghyun threw his items over to Siwon's backyard and jumped over the fence himself. He quickly started to undress, so he could change his clothes.

"What are you doing?", Siwon said as he walked outside to his backyard, "What's with you and Jinki lately?".

"Sorry.", Jonghyun said as he started to change his clothes, "I just didn't want Amber to catch me.",

Siwon interrupted Jonghyun before he could finish."You didn't want Amber to catch you changing your clothes, but you wanted me to?", he laughed.

Jonghyun laugh as he finished changing, "Shut up! I lied to her that I wasn't home."

"That explain things,", he said, "Next time give me a heads up so I won't walk in on you."

"I hope their will be no next time.", Jonghyun replied, "Siwon when was Onew here?".

"Yesterday.", Siwon replied as he and Jonghyun went inside, "He was having love trouble like you.".

"Wait who says I'm having trouble?", he defended himself, "It's just a little white lie nothing more. Anyways what kind of love trouble is he having and with who?".

"Ask him yourself.", he replied.

"Your no fun.", he whined, "You're coming to the party tonight right?".

"Yeah, Donghae is taking us there.", he replied.

"That's a good idea, Donghae shouldn't drink. Last time wasn't pretty.", he laughed.

"I heard.", Siwon laughed.

"Well I'll see you later,bye.", Jonghyun said as he he closed the door behind him. He then quickly walked home.

"Sorry.", he said as he walked inside his house. He noticed Amber was already dress for the night, "You look beautiful.", he told her.

"You actually like it?", she smiled, "I thought you would be disappointed since I didn't wear a dress.".

"You don't need a dress to look beautiful, you look beautiful in everything you wear.", he complimented her.

"Shut up.", she blushed as she then went to hug him, "Did you already wrapped Onew's gift?".

"Everything is ready to go. Let me just take a shower, so we could head out.", he said.

"Okay, I'll start putting things in your car.", she said.

"Actually order a cab, I want to drink tonight.", Jonghyun responded.

"Alright.", she said as she took out her phone.

Jonghyun quickly headed to his room and grabbed the clothes he was planning to wear for the party. He then headed into his bathroom to take a shower. After he was done showering he quickly changed and styled his hair. "Is the cab here yet?", he said as he walked into the living room. 

"No not yet, he should be here soon though.", she replied, "You look great by the way."

"Thank you.", he said as he wrapped his arms around her and began to kiss.

Amber quickly pushed him away, "Cab's here.".

Once they put everything in the cab the headed out to the venue. Once there Jonghyun and Amber organized and made sure everything they ordered was there. As soon as the first guest walked in the open bar started serving drinks. More and more people started to show up, but what caught Jonghyun by surprise was seeing Key there. Amber quickly went to greet him, just seeing Key's face annoyed Jonghyun. Before Amber could bring Key over Jonghyun headed out to the bar for a drink.

"So how many drinks have you had?", Minho said.

Jonghyun jumped feeling a bit startled, "It's my second drink. Went did you come in?".

"I came a while back with Sehun.", Minho replied as he ordered a drink, "So why aren't you with Amber?".

"The reason is coming this way.", Jonghyun said as he gulped down his whole drink, ordering another one.

"Minho!", Key hugged Minho. "Hello Jonghyun."

"Hello.", Jonghyun forced a smile.

"So how do you two know each other?", Key asked ordering a drink.

"We met at the library.", Jonghyun answered as then excused himself and walked over to Amber.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"He hates me.", Key stated, "You saw that, as soon as I came he felt.".

"I don't think he hates you.", Minho laughed, "I just think he doesn't trust you.".

"His girlfriend Amber just said the same thing.", Key said,"I didn't know you were a Jonghyun expert. So seriously what is your relationship with him? Do I have to remind you he has a girlfriend.". 

"I know I've met her, and I like her. She's cool.", Minho replied,"Jonghyun and I are just friends.".

Key smiled and gave Minho another hug, "I've really missed you."

"It was just a few days.", Minho replied.

"So why were you always blowing me off, and ignoring my calls?", Key asked, "It better not be because of Taemin.".

"Sorry, I was just tired of hearing about Jinki.", he confessed, "Then again here I am at his party, there no escaping the guy I guess.".

Key felt a bit guilty, "I'm sorry for annoying you with my Jinki talk. He was probably the last person you wanted to hear and talk about.".

"No don't apologize, I wasn't being a good friend to you. To be honest I was a bit jealous of Jinki, because of you and Taemin.", he said.

"You were jealous because of me?", Key asked.

"Yes, you were spending more and more time with him. I just felt you no longer needed me.", Minho sighed, "Like I said I wasn't being a good friend.".

"I wasn't being a good friend either. I took you for granted and started to ignore our friendship.", Key added, "I promise I'll try to talk less about Jinki.".

"And I promise I will listen this time.",he smiled,"I now know what you and Taemin saw in him.".

"You met him?", Key asked.

"I met him the day I met Jonghyun, he is very handsome.", Minho added.

"Glad you approve.", Key smiled deciding now wasn't the time to tell him about his problems with Onew. "Hi Sehun, how have you been?", he greeted Sehun with a hug.

Sehun smiled, "I've been good and you?".

"Same.", Key replied.

"So where did you disappeared to?", Minho asked Sehun.

"Have you seen the snack table and all the food?", Sehun said.

"No.", Key and Minho answered.

"The food is delicious, this party is expensive.", He added as he ordered himself a drink.

"Sehun what are you doing here?", Kai walked over to him.

"Came here with Minho,", he answered, "and you?".

"I came over with Taemin and Krystal.", he said signaling him over.

Key rolled his eyes when he saw Taemin actually walked over. He couldn't believe he actually had the audacity to come around him. 

"Kai, Krystal, Taemin, this is my friend Kibum.", Sehun introduced him.

"It's nice to meet you both.", he greeted Kai and Krystal, "I can't really say it's a pleasure to see you again though.".

"Trust me, you're the last person I wanted to see.", Taemin answered, "What is not surprising is that you're all over Minho now.".

"What are you talking about? Minho and I are just friends.", Key defended himself, "We've been friends for years.".

"Taemin, Key this isn't the time for you two to be fighting.", Minho said. "Key I'll be right back, Taemin let's go.".

 Key ordered himself a shot and gulped it down. He was in his breaking point with Taemin, he couldn't stand him. He blamed Taemin for ending his relationship with Onew. 

"Onew is coming! Everyone hide!", Jonghyun announced as the music and lights turned off.

 As soon as Jinki walked in and the lights they all yelled surprise. Seeing that Taemin was still busy with Minho, Key decided to approach Onew.

"Happy birthday Jinki.", he said as he walked over to him.

"Thank you.", Onew answered as they got left alone.

"Can I hug you?", Key asked.

Onew nodded and embraced Key in a hug. Key gave Onew a kiss on the cheek, then rested his head on Onew's shoulder. "I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. I shouldn't have acted that way.", he leaned into Jinki's ear so he could hear him through the load music.

"It was my fault as well, I shouldn't have been dating you both. Actually it was all my fault that it got to that point.", Onew said.

Key missed Onew's scent, he missed kissing him, feeling his breath touch his skin made him crave him even more, "Do you forgive me?".

"I forgive you, if you forgive me.", he answered.

Key broke the hug, "Want to dance?".

Onew nodded, "Sure.".

"I'm sorry for interrupting, but I need to speak to you Onew.", Taemin said.

Key sighed and fought the urge to comfort Taemin, instead he excused himself and left them alone.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"I'm probably the last person you wanted to see.", Taemin said,"do you mind if we step outside to talk for a bit."

Onew nodded and walked out with Taemin, " I'll admit I didn't want to see you yesterday, but like you I think we need to talk."

"Before you say anything please let me speak.", Taemin interrupted, "I failed okay, I told you that I was okay sharing you with Key until you sorted out your feelings. I didn't keep my promise, whether you were seeing Key last night or not, I shouldn't have screamed at you. What I'm trying to say it's I'm sorry.".

"Taemin, it's not all your fault. Like I told Key I shouldn't have been dating you both, it all got to that point because of me. I'm sorry Taemin.", Onew apologized.

Taemin hugged him. "I'm sorry too. Will you dance with me.", Taemin said hoping to get closer to Onew.

"I already told Key I would dance with him.", Onew answered, " I don't want to go back to what all of us three had. I'm just not going to dance with neither you or Key.".

"I understand.", Taemin forced a smile.

"Enjoy the party and thanks for coming.", Onew said as he then walked away.

Taemin stayed outside as he tried to calm down, Key again had ruined his time with Onew. As he headed inside he spotted Onew walking away from Key, which made him kinda happy. He then headed to the bar and got a drink as he tried to look for Krystal or Kai. What he saw instead was Key once more but with Minho this time. Are they really friends Taemin asked himself as he saw them dance rather close. Seeing them together made him slightly mad, he tried not to look at them, but he couldn't keep his eyes of them.

"Why aren't you with Jinki?", Krystal asked as she nodded towards his direction.

Taemin looked over and saw Onew dancing with Jonghyun, "I don't know where I stand with him right now. So where's Kai?".

"He is having the time of his life dancing with Sehun.", she answered.

"Why aren't you dancing with anyone?",Taemin asked.

"No one has caught my eye.", she answered, "Come on dance with me, we could dance close to Jinki then maybe you'll end up dancing together.".

"As much as I want to say yes, I can't.", he sighed looking over at Onew, "Like I said its complicated right now."

"You could go dance with Minho.", she suggested.

"No,", he replied, "He is to busy with Key besides I think I lost whatever chance I had with him. When we spoke earlier he was acting Kinda distant and cold.".

"Do you think it's because of Key?", Krystal asked.

"Probably.", he answered."I can't lie to you Krystal I'm jealous of Key."

"Are you jealous because of Onew or Minho?", she asked.

"Both.", he admitted, "I know its selfish of me but I kinda thought Minho was always going to like me.".

"Well he has the right to move on, but its not to late.", Krystal said, "For some reason I want you to be with Minho, I think he is better for you.".

"I don't feel that way about Minho.I just like the fact that someone like him liked me.", he answered. Taemin looked over at Minho and Key once again, he felt like he wanted to punch Key. He wanted Key as far away as possible, from both Onew and Minho. He ordered another drink as he tried to figure out why it bother him so much to see Minho with Key. "Krystal why does it bother me so much to see them together?".

"Maybe you actually have feelings for Minho, and what you feel for Jinki is just infatuation.", she replied.

"Krystal I'm positive about my feelings for Jinki, I want to be with him.", he replied, "I think it just got to the point that I hate him so much, that everything he does annoys me.".

"I still say you have a soft spot for Minho, but lets forget about all that and have fun.", She said, "Come on lets dance.".

Taemin finished the rest of his drink and went to dance with Krystal. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"What's going on over there?", Onew asked Jonghyun and Amber, as he saw a huge crowd right at the center.

"Not a clue.", Amber answered.

Jonghyun shrugged and continued to drink.

"Jonghyun that's like your tenth drink already maybe you should stop.", Onew said a bit concerned for his friend.

"I'm good.", Jonghyun replied ordering another drink.

Victoria came running from the crowd."I was having a great time with Minho, until those two broke us up,", she whined, "we were dancing so close to each other."

"Who stopped you from dancing?", Amber asked.

"That Key guy you were talking to earlier and some other guy.", she replied, "They are having some sort of dance battle.".

"I want to see.", Amber said, "Come on Jonghyun lets go.".

"I don't want to.", he whined.

"You two should go, I'll stay here with him.", Victoria said, "I could use a drink.

"Please don't let him drink anymore.", Amber said giving Jonghyun a kiss on the lips, "We'll be right back."

Jinki and Amber rushed through the crowd and made their way to the front. Everyone was clapping and cheering as Taemin and Key danced. As soon as Taemin spotted Onew he grabbed him by the hand and pulled him to the middle of the dance floor. Soon after he began to grind up on Onew. Key then pushed Taemin out of the way and started to grind up on Onew as well. Onew swallowed hard as he began to feel nervous, his whole body felt hot. Taemin then started to grind up on Onew from behind which caught him by surprise, feeling frustrated Onew pushed them both away and headed outside.

Once outside Onew took a deep breath, and sighed. 

"You didn't like the show?", Minho asked.

Onew was a bit startled and jumped, "I thought I was alone.".

"Do you want me to go?", Minho asked.

"You don't have to.", Onew answered, "Why are you doing here? Why aren't you inside?".

"I didn't want to see the Jinki sandwich Taemin and Key formed in the dance floor.", he confessed, "So why are you out here? Did you not enjoy it?".

"No. I know its my fault that everything ended up like this, but I don't like it.", he said as he began to feel some guilt.

"Then why don't you put a stop to it, and decide once and for all who you want to be with.", Minho said.

"I did put a stop to it.", he responded, "Well at least I tried. I ended it with both of them yesterday, to be honest I didn't think I was going to see them tonight.".

"So they ruined your birthday huh?", Minho chuckled.

"I wouldn't say ruin, but yes I'm not really enjoying myself.", he sighed, "Jonghyun put a lot of money and effort into this and all I'm doing is just worrying about what Taemin and Key would do next.".

"Just ignore them the rest of the night enjoy yourself.", Minho said, "Don't feel guilty you broke it up with both of them, as long as you stay neutral there is nothing for you to feel guilty about. Just take your time to sort out your feelings.".

"You're right.", Onew smiled, "Thank you for the advice.".

"Just don't fall for me.", Minho smiled, "I'm not always this nice.".

Onew laughed, "Don't worry Key and Taemin  are enough for me."

"Don't be selfish you can only have one.", he laughed.

"Sometimes I wish I would have never met them, my life was simpler back then.", he commented.

"Then forget about them and date someone else,", Minho said.

"I can't I don't like anyone else.", he admitted.

"Those two are very lovable.", Minho smiled, "Trust me I know. Anyways lets stop talking about them, go inside dance with your friends have fun."

"Thanks again Minho.", Onew smiled as he and Minho headed inside. 

"Minho, Minho.", A very drunk Jonghyun approached Minho. 

Onew helped him stay up as he removed the drink from his bestfriend hand.

"I'm so happy you two are now friends. I really wanted you two to get along.", Jonghyun said as he wrapped his arms around both Onew and Minho. 

"Onew its time to cut the cake and open your gifts.", Victoria said.

Onew made his way to where his presents and cake was. They sang him happy birthday and he cut the cake. When they all finished eating he began to open his presents. When he finally got to Jonghyun's present, he not only received four button up shirts, their was also an envelop inside. "Jonghyun this is to much.", Onew said as he found two front row tickets to tomorrow soccer game.

"Nothing to much for my best friend.", Jonghyun sloppily said, "You get to pick someone to join you, Amber and I to tomorrows game."

"How did you get tickets?", Minho asked, "They sold out in an hour."

"My dad bought them for me.", he replied, "So who is coming with us?".

"Minho.", Onew said,"Minho do you want to come?".

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Minho was completely shocked that Onew had picked him, "Are you sure you want to invite me?".

"Yes.",Onew replied.

"Yes, I want to go.", Minho smiled and hugged Onew, "Thank you I really wanted to go to this game."

Onew laughed, "Just don't fall for me.".

Minho laughed, "Why did you pick me?".

"Jonghyun really seems to like you, and besides like I said outside I'm remaining neutral. I couldn't have choosen Key or Taemin.", he replied.

"Thank you so much.", Minho said as he hugged him again, "I'm going to have a drink do you want one?".

"I'm okay thanks.", Onew replied.

"I want another drink.", Jonghyun said as pulled Jonghyun and Onew over to the bar.

"I don't think you should drink anymore.", Onew said.

"I agree,"Minho added.

"I'm okay. I'm okay.", Jonghyun said as he ordered himself another drink.

Amber sighed as he saw Jonghyun drink, "Onew please take care of him, I'm going home Victoria its a bit drunk."

"I will take care.", Onew said as he gave Victoria and Amber a good bye hug.

The last ones left in the whole venue were Jonghyun, Minho and Onew. Minho called a cab as he and Onew held a very drunk Jonghyun. Once they got to Jonghyun's and Onew's home they found Key outside. "You should go talk to him,"Minho said, "I will put Jonghyun in bed."

"Are you sure?", Onew asked.

"Yes.", he replied.

"Alright but spend the night, Its already late.",Onew said as he paid for the cab.

Minho agreed and helped Onew get Jonghyun out of the car. Onew unlocked the door and told Minho where Jonghyun's room was. As he made his way to Jonghyun room Minho noticed that Key and Onew locked themselves inside of Onew's bedroom. Minho laid a very drunk Jonghyun in bed, he then covered him up in a blanket.

"I'm hot!", Jonghun yelled as he began to take off his shirt.

"Shhh.", Minho tried to quiet him down as he walked over to him. He then again put a shirtless Jonghyun in bed, "I'll go get you some water, stay put." he instructed as he left to the kitchen. Once he came back he found Jonghyun taking off his pants. Minho dropped the water bottles on the floor."No no no,", Minho said as he tried to prevent Jonghyun from taking off his pants.

"But I'm hot!", Jonghyun yelled again.

Minho covered Jonghyun mouth with his hands,"Shhhh quiet down."

Jonghyun laughed and pushed Minho into his bed, he then laid on top of him and began to kiss him. Minho was in complete shock but he didn't break the kiss instead he kissed him back. The kiss was full of lust and ectasy, Minho started to caress every inch of Jonghyun's body. Jonghyun started to pull off Minho shirt when suddenly they heard a light knock on the door. Minho pushed Jonghyun away immeditely and covered him up with a blanket. He then quickly fixed his shirt before he open the door.

"So how is he?", Onew said walking in to the room.

Minho picked up the water bottles from the floor without saying a word, as he covered his excited member.

"It looks like he's knock out.", Onew commented.

"I-I-I guess the water wasn't really needed.", Minho said as he saw a sleeping Jonghyun in bed.

"We have a vacant bedroom, you could sleep there.", Onew said as he and Minho walked out of Jonghyun bedroom.

"No thanks. I'm heading home. See you tomorrow", Minho said as he ran out the door without saying a word.

He ran all the way to his dorm, he was in complete shock. He couldn't help but smile, but his smile quickly faded away when he thought about Amber. Once home he took a cold shower and laid restless in bed. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: So that's chapter 7 I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment and subscribe if you haven't already, it would mean a lot to me see you in chapter 8...