Love Confession

Crossroad Lovers

A/N: I know it took me forever to upload this chapter, but I decided to rewrite the whole thing, sorry for the long wait. Any who I know some of you already heard this and are probably tired of hearing this, but its the last time I promise :) Anyways long story short I couldn't really update much as I used to this pass few months and for that I'm sorry. Updates should be coming quicker now. If you want to know when updates will be coming and which story is going to be updated follow or view my twitter(whichever you prefer, link in profile). Also check out my new story Beautiful Disaster if you haven't already I would really appreciate. Thank you for commenting I really appreciate it, and sorry in advance for any spelling/grammar mistakes I may have missed.

                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

"Come running with me.",Minho begged as he tried to pull the blanket off of jonghyun.

"No!", he tightly held on to the blanket not budging,"We already talked about this Minho. Go by yourself.".

"Fine, if running is the problem we don't have to go running. We can go to the gym instead.".

Jonghyun turned around and smiled at him, "Maybe another day. I'm feel a bit sore and I just want to relax today.".

Minho laid back down and hugged him;pulling him closer as he planted kisses on his shoulder, "You aren't in any pain right? Did I hurt you?".

Last night they were a bit more rougher with each other than usual, but Jonghyun didn't mind it at all; he liked it."No you didn't hurt me and I'm not in any pain. I'm feeling sore from the classes I took with Key yesterday. Even though I didn't do much it was my first time and I'm feeling a bit sore.".

"What class did you took with Kibum?".

"Pole dancing.", he smiled,"It was a lot of fun and I think I might join.".

"Pole dancing? Why do you want to learn how to pole dance?".

"It was fun, the people were very friendly and it was a good workout.".

"I bet they were very friendly. They were all probably checking you out while you danced on that pole.", he sighed, "If you want to get a work out come to the gym with me or come running with me instead. You don't need to go to pole dancing to get a workout.".

Jonghyun ignored his comment,"I had a lot of fun doing it and I'm definitely considering going back.".

"Is she pretty?".

"Is who pretty?".

"The pole dancing teacher?".

"The instructor is a guy not a girl.".

"Well is he handsome? Are your classmates good looking?".

"They aren't my classmates I haven't even joint yet.", Jonghyun liked to , he liked seeing Minho flustered.

"Jonghyun stop playing around.",he pouted,"I'm being serious.". 

He smiled as he then got on top of him; pinning him down to the bed,"I'm with you does it really matter?". His pressed his lips against his, as Minho tried to speak he deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue inside his mouth; gliding it against his. Heat started to spread throughout his body as he started to grind against him. Only to have it end quickly when Minho broke the kiss and slightly pushed him off. "You better not keep asking me the same question.", he said as he got off of him.

"Why because they are good looking? Do you have a crush on someone?", he raised his voice as he sat up.

"No I don't have a crush on someone. I'm in love with you, so it doesn't matter if those people are good looking or not.", he smiled as he caressed his face,"You're the most beautiful person I have ever met.".

"Stop trying to distract me it isn't going to work this time.".

Jonghyun smiled as he noticed how Minho's eyes roamed freely over his body before looking up at him. "Why would I want to distract you I have nothing to hide.", he continued to as he caressed Minho's lips with his thumb. 

"Jonghyun don't do this to me.".

Even though he really didn't find any of those people attractive he decided to keep on teasing him. He found his reactions too cute for him to stop. He slowly started leaning towards him, noticing how Minho bit his bottom lip as he face redden. He stop an inch apart from his lips as he ran his hands through Minho's hair,"What am I doing?".

"Please just tell me. Do you like any of these people?".

He laughed at what Minho just asked him; deciding not to anymore. "How can I like any of these people if I don't even know them. I'll admit some of them are really pretty, but it really doesn't matter. I love you and the only person that I want to be with is you.".

"I love you too.", Minho smiled as he then leaned forward and and kissed him. 

Jonghyun straddled him; bringing their bodies closer together. A few seconds later after he pushed him down on the bed Minho's cell phone started to ring,"You have to be kidding me?", he was feeling a bit annoyed as he got off of him.

"Why did you stop? Just ignore it.".

He got out of bed and grabbed Minho's phone,"Why is Kai calling you?".

"I don't know but who cares.", he got out of bed; hugging him from behind.

Jonghyun didn't like it when Minho got calls from other men,"I'm going to go take a shower. Go for your run or something.".

"I want to stay here with you.", he began to kiss the left side of his neck.

He loved feeling his soft lips against his skin. He began to relax once again, giving in to his desires. Only to be interrupted by Kai once more, not being able to take it anymore he decided to answer. "Why are you calling!", he raised his voice feeling both jealous and annoyed.

"I need to talk to Minho is about Taemin.", Kai answered.

He handed the phone over to him and without saying a word he grabbed some clothes and headed into the bathroom; leaving the door unlocked so Minho could come in. He the water letting the bathtub fill as he then went to turn on some candles and remove his clothes.

"I'm going to go out with Kai really quick.", Minho informed him,"I'll be right back.".

He didn't answer and completely ignored him turning off the water as he then got in. He tried to relax but not even the warm water or the smell of the candles were able to sooth him. He didn't know what was going on with Taemin but he felt betrayed. It hurt him to know that just by the mention of Taemin's name, Minho left him in a matter of seconds. He try to push out of the negative thoughts from his head but the more he thought about it the angrier he became. After he finished his bath he changed, styled his hair and headed out of his room hoping that Minho will be back and explain to him what was going on. He walked around the house looking for him but seeing that he wasn't at home and that Onew and Key where still in their bedroom. He decided to go to his neighbor Siwon's home. 

"Oh hey.", Siwon smiled as he moved aside to let him in.

Jonghyun could tell that Siwon was surprise to see him,"Who were you expecting? If you're busy I could go.".

"I'm not busy at all. You came right on time actually, Kyuhyun and Donghae are coming over.".

Jonghyun smiled as he went to sit down on his couch. His mood quickly changed he was glad that he came over. A day with friends what exactly what he needed.

"I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit surprise to see you.", Siwon walked over to his kitchen.

Jonghyun quickly got up and followed him."Why?".

"Well I haven't heard from you since you got that envelop from Max, but then again I'm not surprise since we mostly see each other when you are in some kind of trouble.", he laughed.

"You should be happy that you're my go to guy.".

"Oh wow. Thanks for the honor", he opened the fridge as Jonghyun laughed"Do you want anything to drink?".

Jonghyun stared at the food and drinks inside Siwon's fridge. He sighed remembering when he was able to afford some of the expensive stuff in there, "I'll have some water.". 

He closed the refrigerator door as he got a glass cup from the cabinet. Filling it out with water as he then handed it over to him,"How's Onew?".

"He's okay he has been really busy lately since he got an internship and still has to work.", he took a sip of his water.

"Wow you two grew up so fast. I remember when you two moved in next door I couldn't get you two to leave me alone. Now we barely see each other.",He commented as Jonghyun playfully punch him in the arm.

"You are only two years older than us, so stop acting like an old man. It doesn't suit you.", he let out a small laugh as he then leaned on the wall."It's not just our fault that we don't see each other. You never came to the party I threw before finals and you arrived all late to Jinki's surprise party.".

"I needed to study and I had assignments that I needed to get done. You'll understand once you go to grad school, it's completely different. You'll have less time for certain things.".

Jonghyun sighed,"I don't think I'll be continuing my studies after I graduate. My dad isn't to happy about my recent life choices.".

"You can still continue there's many ways to pay for your schooling. I'll help you figure it out don't worry.", he smiled at him as the doorbell rang."Come over at around six in the evening tomorrow if your not busy. So I can explain the options you have with more detail.".

"I'll come over tomorrow.", Jonghyun smiled following Siwon to the front door, as they let Donghae and Kyuhyun in.

"Jonghyun it's been a while.", Donghae commented as they all walked into the kitchen. 

"I hope you two are hungry, we brought chicken and pizza.", Kyuhyun said as he placed the stuff on the kitchen counter.

They placed the food in their plate and headed towards the living room as they began to play video games. Jonghyun forgot all about his problems as he hanged around with his friends. He was completely oblivious to the fact that Minho had send him a text message.

                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

Onew blinked quickly adjusting to the sun; he turned around noticing that Key was no longer by his side. What time is it?", he thought as he reached into his nightstand and grabbed his cell phone. He immediately sat up when he saw it was noon. He quickly got out of bed since he was an hour late for work. He ran to his closet almost tripping over his own feet as he then grabbed some clothes and immediately began to undress. He quickly started to put on his pants; as he accidentally misstep causing him to fall back"Oww!".

"Are you okay?", Key walked into the room immediately running to his side.

"I'm okay.", he said as Key helped him up.

"What happened?".

"I was in such a hurry that I tripped on my own feet.", he laugh as he massaged himself.

"My poor baby.", Key pouted as he began to massage his .

Onew removed Key's hand, as he then continued to change,"I can't believe I over slept.".

"Relax before you hurt yourself again.".

"I'm an hour late, I can't relax.", he finished changing and stormed out of the room.

"You don't have to go to work today. I talked to your mom and she gave you the day off.", Key informed him.

As soon as Onew heard that he let himself fall back on the couch feeling a bit more relax. Even though he knew he had to go to his internship later on in the day. He was glad to have the day off of work; he felt like he had been neglecting Key a lot lately and he was happy to finally have some alone time with him.

"Get up.", Key walked over  to the couch as he began to hit him with one of the couch cushions,"Come on get up and tell me what you want for lunch.".

Onew sat up; snatching the cushion away from Key's hand. As he then grabbed him by the arm and pulled him down  towards him.

Key fell forward and hit himself on the couch arm rest,"Ahh!', he hit him in the arm.

"I'm so sorry.", he embraced him; trying really hard not to laugh.

"Are you laughing at me?", he playfully hit him again as he then tried to get up, but Onew didn't let him.

He held on to him tightly; giving him a quick kiss on the lips,"Please forgive me.". 

"I forgive you.", he smiled as he then pressed his lips against his.

The instant their lips met, his insides fluttered; making his pulse race. His tongue brushed his, sliding deeper into his mouth.  Key pressed his hands against Onew's chest; causing him to tense up. Heat spread throughout his body as he felt Key's hand slipped under his shirt. Onew lips slid down key's jaw; slowly making his way down his neck. Key's breath came out in pants, exciting Onew even more. 

As Jinki and nibbled on his neck when Key immediately got off of him at the sound of the door opening. "What are you doing here?", Key asked Minho as he walked inside.

"I live here.".

"I know that but I thought you were at work.", Key commented.

"No, I have an hour before I need to go to work", he answered,"Where's Jonghyun?He isn't answering my calls or text.".

"I don't know, I just woke up.", Onew answered.

"He was gone since I got up.", Key stated"If you weren't at work where were you?".

"I was with Kai.", Minho answered as he sat down besides Key taking out his phone.

"Why were you  with Kai?", Onew questioned him. 

"Kai was crying because he couldn't locate Taemin. Apparently Taemin never returned home from his date with Woohyun.", Minho informed him,"So he asked me if I could take him to Woohyun's dorm and I did. Since you wouldn't help him and Woohyun didn't answer his phone.".

"I course I was not going to help him. He was a jerk to Taemin and I didn't like the way he spoke about Woohyun. He was making seem like Woohyun kidnapped Taemin or something.",Key stated.

"Why did Kai have your number?", Onew asked Key.

"I have no idea how he got it but I don't like him. He irritates me.", Key answered,"Wait a minute if you just took him to Woohyun's dorm why did you came back so late.".

"Well when we saw Woohyun wasn't in his dorm. We went to his house.", Minho answered.

"What?",Key shook his head in disbelief, "You took him all the way to Woohyun's house. What were you thinking.".

"I really felt bad for him you should have seen him.", Minho said,"Besides I know it's not my fault but I feel guilty for what Sehun did to him.".

Onew didn't blame Minho if he was in his position he would have probably done the same thing. But knowing how Jonghyun was he knew his best friend probably was mad or hurt.

"You're to nice for your own good.", Key commented."You shouldn't feel bad for him at all. He slept with Taemin and told him he just wanted to be his friend. I think he used him to forget about Sehun.".

"What? I didn't know that.", Minho said.

"Of course you didn't because you're always with Jonghyun.", Key commented,"Does he know why you left with Kai?".

"I think so.".

"You're an idiot no wonder he isn't answering you. I wouldn't either.", Key shook his head.

Onew wanted to know if Jonghyun was okay so he decided to leave,"I'm going to go take a shower.", he stood up.

"I left one of your suits in the desk chair.", Key informed him.

"Suit?", Onew was a bit confused. He wanted to take Key out to lunch not go work on his project.

"I told your mom we would have dinner with her tonight.",Key informed him."So you're going to need to go work on your project earlier today.".

Onew simply nodded as he walked off to his room. Once inside his bedroom he took out his room and dialed Jonghyun's number. When he didn't answer his phone or text he decided to call Amber to check if he was with her. When Amber told him he wasn't with her he called Siwon.

"Hello.".

"Hey.", Onew said as he could hear Jonghyun's voice in the background. He was relief to hear him laughing and having a good time,"Can I talk to Jjong.".

"Sure, hold on a second.".

"Who is it?", Onew heard Jonghyun ask.

"It's Onew.".

"What's going on?", Jonghyun answered the phone.

"I don't know you tell me.", Onew said,"You're not answering mine or Minho's text and calls.".

"Don't mention him to me right now.".

"We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. But he had a good reason for leaving with Kai.".

"I thought we weren't going to talk about it. Is he with you right now?".

"No, he's with Kibum in the living room. Do you want me to go get him?".

"No, it's okay. I'm just glad he's home already.".

"Does it mean you're coming back now?".

"I'm going to stay here for a while longer, please don't tell him where I am.".

"I won't say a word.".

"Thanks.Wait a minute aren't you suppose to be at work?".

"Yeah but Key called my mom and she gave me the day off.", he informed him."I have to leave soon to go work on my project though.".

"I wanted you to come over.".

"Maybe some other time, by the way whose's there?", Onew was curious to see what was going on in Siwon's house.

"Kyuhyun and Donghae. Leeteuk is coming over in and hour or so.".

Onew wished he could go and be with his friends,"Have fun and tell everyone I said hi.".

"I will. Talk to you later bye.".

"Bye.". After Onew ended the call he grabbed his clothes from the desk chair and headed into the shower. After he was done with his shower he change, styled his hair and headed towards the kitchen,"Where's Minho?".

"He left for work.", Key gave him the sandwich he had prepared for him."So where is he?".

"Where's who?", Onew knew he was talking about Jonghyun but he decided not to tell him anything just in case he would tell Minho.

"Jonghyun, where is he?".

"I don't know.", he answered as he then began to eat his sandwich.

"Jinki!".

"Kibum!".

"I'm not playing around. Tell me where he is, I promise I won't tell Minho.".

"Fine. He's at Siwon's house.", he told him as Key then began to laugh,"What's so funny?".

"Nothing, don't worry about it. Are you sure he's at Siwon's house?".

"Yes why?". 

"He's good, a genius.".

"Who is? Are we still talking about Jjong?", he asked.

"Don't worry about it. So what's your mother's favorite cake? I want to make her one.".

"She likes chocolate cake.".

"You're the one that wants chocolate cake.".

"Okay I'm in the mood for chocolate cake but she likes it too.".

"I'll make chocolate cake then.", Key smiled as he then took out his phone to write down the ingredients he needed.

"Have you ever made chocolate cake before?", he asked as he continued to eat.

"I have made other types of cake before but never chocolate.", he put away his phone; sitting beside Onew to eat. "But don't worry I'm sure it will taste delicious, it has to.".

He leaned in and gave Key a kiss on the cheek,"Everything you make is delicious.". 

Key smiled; slightly blushing,"Thank you I'm glad you think so.".

Onew liked seeing Key smile; he found it adorable."If you want I can go to my internship on my own. So you can stay and bake the cake.".

"It doesn't take me that long to bake a cake, besides I need to go see my father. I haven't seen him since I came back.". Key stood up grabbing his and Onew's plate,"Go grabbed your stuff we need to head out now.".

"Wait for me in the car I'll be right out.", Onew went to his bedroom and grabbed all the stuff he needed for the project. When he exited the house he made sure to lock the door as he then got into Key's car.".

"Are you sure you aren't forgetting anything.", Key asked as he pulled out of the driveway and began to drive.

"I didn't forget anything.", he answered,"Kibum can you please drop me off at the park.".

"I know you don't want anyone to see us together but why do I need to drop you off at the park? It's a bit to far don't you think.".

"It's not that far, just drop me off at the park. I really don't want to risk anyone seeing us.".

"Fine I'll drop you off at the park, but I'm not happy about it.".

"Thank you.", he leaned in giving him a kiss on the cheek. When they arrived at the park Key stopped the car allowing Onew to get off and grabbed his stuff,"I love you.".

"I love you too.".

Onew closed the car door as he then began to walk. It's so cold he thought as he picked up the pace. As he waited for the street light to change he had the odd feeling as if someone was watching him. He looked around feeling a bit scared as Max popped into his head. As soon as the light changed he quickly crossed the street trying to get to his destination as fast as he could. Once he arrived he check in. He then went straight to the lunch room to start working on his project. He felt a bit silly for thinking Max was following him but at the same time he didn't know what to think. Even though Max was unpredictable he thought  that Max probably wouldn't risk getting arrested just to follow him. He's most likely with his wife, he thought as  he took out all his stuff and began to work on his project. 

An hour later Ms. Hwang walked into the lunch room with a bouquet of roses. "Tell your girlfriend or whoever send you this, to not send you anything when your at work. I don't want to receive your stuff at my office.", she slammed the flowers at the table as she then walked away.

Onew dropped his pencil as his hand began to shake. His vision became unclear; feeling  light headed as he stared at the bouquet. He didn't need to look at the card that came with the roses to know that they were from Max. When he dated him, Max use to give him roses every week. He always gave him twelve white roses and twelve red ones; exactly the same as the bouquet he received today. He stood up grabbed the bouquet and threw them in the trash; not bothering to look at the card. He jumped; feeling startled when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you.", Key chuckled as Onew then turned around and embraced him.

Onew held on to Key tightly as he began to cry. He didn't care if anyone saw them together, he was just glad to see Key. He was happy to see that Max didn't do anything to him.

"What happened?",Key asked as he rubbed his back.

He broke the hug; wiping away his tears as he then started to put away his stuff,"We need to go home now.". He wanted to be as far as away as possible from Max, just knowing that he was near terrified him.

"What's going on? Why are you acting so weird?".

"I'll explain everything on our way home, but we need to get out of here now.". He sniffled as he tried to calm himself down.

"Okay.", Key said as he started to help him put his stuff away.

                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

Taemin had just woken up a few minutes ago with a headache. He held his aching head with both hands as he try to massage away the pain from last night consumption of wine. He laid in bed; afraid to know what exactly happened last night.  He was in a room that clearly wasn't his own, one that he had never seen before.He couldn't really recall what happen last night and Woohyun was no were in sight to tell him. Did I slept with him? he asked himself unsure of what he should do. He pushed all of those thoughts aside deciding to deal with it later, when he saw it was already five o'clock in the afternoon. Taemin knew his mother was probably worried about him so he decided to call her. He sat up, feeling a bit lightheaded as he got out of bed. He looked all over the room for his phone, but when he didn't find it. He knew he had no other choice but to leave the bedroom. He walked over to the bathroom mirror and fixed his hair; making sure he looked his best. He rinsed his mouth with the listerine he found as he then slowly headed out of the room. When he reached the living room he saw Woohyun was laying on the couch with headphones on. Taemin slowly approached him feeling a bit nervous.

Woohyun removed his headphones and smiled,"I'm glad to see you're up. I was starting to worry.".

"I'm sorry.".

He laughed as he sat down; leaving some room in the couch for Taemin."You don't need to apologize.".

Taemin sat at the other end of the couch; feeling slightly embarrassed. Not really knowing what to say or do.

"After everything that happened last night. Are you seriously that afraid to sit beside me?".

"I never thought you could get drunk off wine.", he let out a small laugh,"I don't really recall what happened last night.".

"Wow am I that forgettable? How can you forget someone as charming as me?".

Taemin didn't really now what to say he blankly stared at Woohyun, as he began to feel slightly guilty.

Woohyun began to laugh,"Relax I'm just messing around with you.".

"So we didn't sleep with each other last night?".

"No we didn't. Do you seriously not remember anything.".

Taemin shook his head,"I can't remember a thing.".

"After we came back from our walk you decided to drink some more wine. You really liked it and you practically drank the whole bottle yourself.", he commented.

Taemin covered his face; feeling embarrassed as he heard him speak. Great I made a complete fool of myself on the first date, he thought. Just when he thought it couldn't get worst, it did.

"After you were done with the bottle of wine you said you wanted some soju. So we went to go get some. When we were in the store you grabbed three bottle of soju, some snacks and headed out.".

"Without paying?", he looked at him with a worried expression on his face.

"No I paid for them. Honestly the people who worked there were staring at you weird I think they were afraid of you.", he laughed,"You open one of the soju bottles and began to drink it while we were waiting in line. You said you were thirsty and practically drank half the bottle there.".

I'm definitely not getting a second date. I ruined everything, he thought."I'm sorry that I completely ruined our first date.".

"You didn't ruin it. It was fun for the most part.".

"Easy for you to say. You weren't the one that made a complete fool of himself.".

"You didn't make a fool of yourself. You were actually very cute, charming and funny.",he smiled at him,"Instead of coming back here we went to a park and played in the snow.It was a lot of fun.".

"I wished I remembered".

"Don't worry about that, we have plenty of time to create more memories.",he smiled as he stood up and walked to the kitchen,"Are you hungry?".

"Don't mention food to me right now. I feel a bit nauseous.", Taemin said as he grabbed his phone from the coffee table."Did I just drank that one bottle of wine and soju?".

"No you drank two in a half bottles of soju last night.", he said as he came back handing him a bottle of water.

"Thank you.", he grabbed the bottle and drank some water.

"I was really worried about you though.", he commented as he sat back down,"You threw up multiple times once we got to the cabin.".

"How embarrassing, I'm really sorry.".

"It's fine, I'm just glad nothing happened to you. You were laughing, and having a good time, when suddenly you just started throwing up. At the beginning I thought you had alcohol poisoning or something. I was about to call an ambulance but after threw up, you looked way better and fell asleep right afterwards.".

 "Thank you for taking care of me.",he forced a smile on his face as he started to feel embarrassed once again."I'll be right back I need to call my mom.", he said not wanting to here about his drunken night anymore.

"Reception here is really bad, your call most likely won't get through. There's a phone in the kitchen that you can use.", he stood up as he began to walk towards the kitchen,"I'll set it up for you right now.".

"Thank you.", he followed him. When they got to the kitchen Woohyun connected some cables  then he grabbed the phone and dialed some numbers.

"You should be able to call her now.", he handed the phone over to him as he then walked away to give him some privacy.

Taemin took out his cell phone to look for his mother's number, since he didn't know it by memory. The phone only rang once before his mom answered. Taemin could tell she was mad the way she was talking to him."I'm really sorry, I'll head home right now.".

"Be here before eight and call Kai. That poor child has been looking for you since the morning.".

"Okay I'll call him right now.".

"I mean it Taemin.".

"I know I'll see you soon bye.".

After he ended the call with his mother he took out his cell phone to look for Kai's number. He didn't like the fact that he needed to call him, it made him feel slightly mad. He didn't really want to call him, but knowing how Kai was he knew he had to. I need to move out of my house, he thought as he waited for Kai to answer.

"Hello.".

"Kai, I'm perfectly fine. So stop looking for me.", just when he was about to end the call Kai began to speak.

"Where are you? Do you need me to come get you.".

"I already told you, I'm okay I don't need you.", he sighed feeling a bit frustrated,"This is the last time you and I will ever speak to each other again. So please stop bothering me and stop going over to my house. I never want to see you again.". He ended the call not bothering to wait for Kai's response. Taemin hated how Kai was acting, like he was actually worried about him. Taemin was still hurt about the whole situation and he knew the more distance he put between them the better he will feel. When the phone started to ring Taemin disconnected it, knowing that it was most likely Kai. When he return to the living room he saw that Woohyun didn't notice him as he walked in. So he decided to mess around with him a bit. He sneak up on him; tapping him on the shoulder as he quickly hid behind the couch. 

Woohyun stood up from the couch and looked around as he then sat down again.

Taemin covered his mouth as he tried to hold back his laughter. He then once again tapped him on the shoulder and hid. Woohyun got up from the couch again and looked around. When he started walking towards the kitchen; Taemin  grabbed his leg.

"Ahhh!", Woohyun screamed as he then started to laugh when he saw Taemin.

"I'm-I", Taemin started laughing as he got off the ground,"I'm sorry I couldn't resist.".

He continued to laugh,"I'll get you back when you least expect it.".

"We'll see about that.", he winked at him and smiled,"Unfortunately for you it won't be today. I need to go home now. My mom mom wants me home by eight.".

"Your mom must really dislike me.", he commented as he grabbed his keys and put on his jacket,"I wanted to make a good impression but I ended up doing the complete opposite.".

"I don't think she dislikes you. She's more mad at me for not coming home last night but what she thinks doesn't really matter. The only person you should be trying to impress is me.".

"Did I impress you?", he asked as he got closer to him.

Taemin blushed; his heart started beating fast as Woohyun got closer.He wasn't in love with him, he didn't dislike him, but he was definitely attracted to him."I like you.", he stated,"Do you like me?".

He smiled and nodded,"I like you.", he said as he then pressed his lips against his.

His lips were soft and yet gentle, it made Taemin feel tingly and warm inside. Their lips brushed against each other several times, before Taemin broke it off. He wasn't to sure about his feelings yet and he didn't want to get into anything to fast. All he knew in that moment was that he could easily fall in love with the man in front of him. Just the thought of starting something with Woohyun made him excited and  nervous at the same time "We should really get going.", he put on his coat making sure he had his wallet and phone.

Woohyun made sure to lock the door before  they headed towards the car,"I imagine that inviting to go out tonight is a no.".

"It would take me a while to convince my mom but I think I could do it.", he said as he got inside the car and fastened his seat belt. "What do you have in mind?".

"I wanted to take you out to dinner, then maybe go to the park or anywhere else that really doesn't matter. I just wanted to spend more time with you.", he answered as he began to drive. 

Taemin smiled, he definitely wanted to spend more time with Woohyun."Dinner sounds great. I'm actually feeling a bit hungry now.".

"Well I'm glad you don't feel nauseous anymore.".

"Thanks, I'm glad too.", he laughed. On the way to Taemin house they talked about each other likes and dislikes. The more he talk to Woohyun the more he liked him and the more comfortable he felt. "Come inside with me.", he said as Woohyun parked the car.

"Do you think your mom will get mad?".

"She won't be mad. If you come inside with me she will definitely let me go out to dinner with you.".

"Okay.", Woohyun said as they both got out of the car and walked towards the door.

"After I apologize to my mom asked her if I could go out with you to dinner. I'll take care of the rest.", he smiled as Woohyun simply nodded.

"I can't believe you brought him back to your house.", Kai said as he walked up to them.

"Kai what are you doing here? I told you I didn't want to talk to you anymore.", Taemin felt frustrated. "Please leave.".

"I was waiting for you to come home, I think we really need to talk.".

"We have nothing to talk about. Please go.".

"I'm not leaving until we talk.".

"Woohyun.", he smiled at him,"I'll call you tonight so we can reschedule.".

"Okay.", Woohyun leaned in giving Taemin a kiss on the cheek as Kai then pushed him. "What the .".

"Are you okay?", Taemin asked Woohyun.

"I'm fine.", he glared at Kai.

"I'm really sorry about all of this.", Taemin apologized.

"You don't need to apologize it isn't your fault. I'll see you tomorrow.", Woohyun hugged him as Taemin then gave him a kiss on the cheek. As Woohyun walked pass Kai towards his car, he nudge him with his shoulder.

"Kai stop staring at him and talk. Isn't that what you came for?".

Kai remained quiet until Woohyun car was out of sight,"Why were you still with him? Did you spend the whole night with him?".

"I don't need to explain myself to you.".

"Answer me were you with him last night?".

"I was with him, and for your information. I like him.".

Kai laughed,"You can't be serious. How can you like him when you just met him.".

"I do like him. He's handsome, charming and I like spending time with him. He makes me feel happy and wanted unlike you.".

"Taemin he's all wrong for you, he",

"Shut up!", Taemin interrupted him,"I'm not going to let you talk bad about him. If you have nothing else to say just go.".

"I'm not leaving. Taemin I'm really sorry about everything that happened between us. I was vulnerable and hurt at that time.", he sighed,"You probably won't believe me but I can't live without you in my life.".

"I don't want to hear it.", what Kai was saying was exactly what he wanted to hear but it sounded a bit forced. Like he was doing it just because he saw him with Woohyun. "It's too late.".

"No it's not. I know it took me a bit to long to realize my feelings but I really do mean it.", he walked forward as he got a hold of his hand.

Taemin pulled his hand back; feeling slightly guilty as he thought about Woohyun. At this moment he hated Kai for putting him in such a bad situation. "I have a lot to think about, I want to be alone.". Kai leaned in to give him a kiss, but Taemin pushed him back,"Please leave.".

"I'll come back tomorrow.", he said as he then walked away.

As soon as Taemin walked inside his mother scolded him,"Don't ever scare me like that again. Come home when you are suppose to.".

"I'm sorry.", he apologized,"I'm going to go to my room, I don't feel well.".

"Are you sick?", his mother asked him,"Let me prepare you something so you could feel better."

"I'm okay. I just want to sleep.", he lied as he then walked off to his room. Once he got to his room he went to lay down on his bed. He liked Kai, he had feelings for him but he was scared, he didn't want to get his heartbroken. He didn't want to be his rebound. Everything with Woohyun was new and so much simpler, but he didn't want to hurt him. He grabbed his cell phone deciding to call Woohyun.

"It's everything okay?".

"I don't know.", Taemin sighed as guilt overcame him again.

"He confessed to you didn't he?".

"How did you know?".

"He wouldn't act the way he did if he didn't like you.", he answered,"Do you like him?".

Taemin remained quiet, he really didn't want to hurt his feeling. Especially since he was really nice to him.

"It's okay. Be honest with me, I'm a big boy I can handle it.".

"I do like him, but I don't think I want to be with him.", he stated. 

"Are you sure about that?".

"I think so.".

"You're too adorable.", Woohyun chuckled,"So what are you going to do? What is it that you want?".

"Can I see you tomorrow?".

"Is it a goodbye date?".

Taemin didn't know what exactly it was about Woohyun but talking to him made him feel so calm. "No. It is not a date. I just want to see you.".

"If it isn't a date then what would you call it?".

"Hanging out with a friend.".

 "I have officially entered the friend zone. I'm not going to lie it hurts.", he sighed "I'll go pick you up around noon tomorrow.".

"Thank you, have a goodnight.".

"You too. Bye.", Woohyun said as he then hang up.

Taemin wasn't sure if he wanted to be with Kai or not. The only thing he was sure of was that he didn't want to hurt Woohyun. He realized that he couldn't be in a relationship with Woohyun, due to his feelings for Kai. But Taemin wanted to end things properly with him in person and not over the phone. That's why he decided to see him tomorrow, hoping that he could have a friendship with him, because he really did like him.   

                                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

When Minho got off of work he went to a store to buy Jonghyun some candles. He felt horrible for leaving him alone in the morning, and he wanted to make things right again. After he paid for the candles he took a cab home. Hoping that he would forgive him for his stupidity. Minho loved him more than he had ever loved anyone and it hurt him to know that he caused him pain. When he arrived home he went straight towards Jonghyun's bedroom and knocked on the door. "Jonghyun, I'm really sorry. Can I please come in so we can talk.". When he didn't respond he began to feel even more guilty. "I'm sorry for what I did. It was stupid of me to leave with Kai. You have every right to be mad at me, I hurt you when you needed me the most. I know I have no right asking you this but please open the door. I won't sleep with you tonight if you don't want me too, but I really want to see you. I won't be able to sleep without hearing your voice or seeing you. Please open the door.". When Jonghyun didn't respond or say a word he began to worry, he turn the door knob. He was surprise to see the door was actually unlocked and that Jonghyun wasn't there at all. He walked into the bathroom to see if he was there, but when he didn't find him. He put the candles in the nightstand and took out his phone to call him.

"Hello, Minho!".

Hearing Siwon answer Jonghyun's phone felt like the world had stopped for Minho. Was Jonghyun okay? Was he in any danger? Why was he with Siwon? A bunch thoughts popped into his head.

"Minho? Are you still there?".

"Ahh, yes. Please tell me Jonghyun's okay. He's with you right?".

"He's fine, he's sleeping at the moment.".

"You are at your house right?". Minho asked hoping that Jonghyun didn't go out somewhere with Siwon and now was staying with him in some random hotel.

"Yes I'm at home. I was going to take him home, but he didn't want to give me the keys. He said he wanted to stay here.".

"I'll go pick him up right now.", he ended the call immediately. Minho ran out of the house; slamming the door shut. He wanted to get to him fast. The thought of their first kiss popped into his head, he knew that Jonghyun probably would have never kissed him if he hadn't gotten drunk. What if he kissed Siwon he thought as he knocked on the door. "Where is he?", he asked as soon as Siwon opened the door.

"He's in the bedroom. I'll take you too him.".

Just hearing that Jonghyun was asleep in another man's bedroom made him mad, but held everything in. He knew if he said or did something Jonghyun would get mad and it would make everything worse. "Did you and Jonghyun drink all that?", he asked as he saw the empty Soju bottles and beer cans spread throughout the living room.

"No, Kyuhyun, Donghae and Leeteuk came over as well.", he answered as he opened the door to the bedroom as he then the light.

Minho got extremely jealous and angry when he saw a shirtless sleeping Jonghyun in bed with Donghae. "Do you know where his shirt and his coat are?", he asked.

"His shirt no, but I'll go get you his coat.", Siwon said as he walked out of the room.

Minho uncovered him, he was relieve to see that Jonghyun still had his pants on and that Donghae was fully clothe. "Jonghyun.", he nudged him softly as he try to get him to wake up.

Jonghyun woke up and looked at Minho,"I hate you, leave me alone.", he said as he then turned around and embraced Donghae; cuddling up to his back.

Minho took a deep breath and then exhale as he tried to remain calm. He understood that Jonghyun was under the effects of alcohol and didn't know exactly what he was doing. "Jonghyun we need to go home now.", he separated them, making sure not to wake up Donghae.

Jonghyun tried to free himself from Minho's grasp; he elbowed him several times,"Let me go.", he said as he tried to remove Minho's arms from his waist.

"Shhh. Quiet down you're going to wake him up.".

"It's everything alright?", Siwon walked back in holding Jonghyun's coat.

"Yes.", he kept on holding Jonghyun who was now crying. He loosened his grip on him as he then turned him around.He wiped away his tears as he the kissed him on the forehead."Listen to me, you need to come home.". Jonghyun avoided eye contact as he sniffled. "Look at me and listen. You need to come home, if you don't Siwon won't have no where to sleep. Be a good friend to Siwon and come home.". 

"Okay.".

Minho took the coat from Siwon and helped Jonghyun put in on; making sure he didn't fall over.

"I'm sorry Siwon.", Jonghyun stumbled over to him as he then hugged him.

"It's alright.", he broke their embrace as he tried not to laugh.

Minho puts his hands on Jonghyun shoulder,"Let's go home.".

Jonghyun nodded as he stumbled a few times as Minho then put his around his waist to guide him. "Thank you for taking care of him.".

"It was no problem at all.", Siwon said as he walked with them towards the door. "Have a goodnight.".

"You too.", Minho said as he Jonghyun then left. As they walked home they almost fell as Jonghyun began to fall asleep. Minho held on to him tighter making sure he wouldn't fall or trip since he continued dozing off. When they arrived home he took him straight to his room;laying him down carefully. He tried to take change Jonghyun into more comfortable clothing but he wouldn't let him. Jonghyun just kept on pushing him away, so he gave up and just covered him with a blanket. 

He stared at him as he slept, feeling a mixed of emotions. He was mad at Jonghyun and himself for everything that happened tonight. He felt partially responsible since he was the one who caused him to drink. He didn't know what Jonghyun did with his friends all day but he wasn't happy about what he found when he got there. He wanted to lay beside him and hold him in his arms but at the same time he was mad and he felt like he didn't deserve it. He kissed him on the cheek as he then quietly left the room; deciding to go to go the living room to watch some t.v. since he probably wasn't going to get much sleep tonight.

                                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

It had taken Key a while to finally calm Onew down. Ever since they left his father's work place Onew was paranoid and he didn't blame him. Key felt scared himself, at just the thought of having Max near and harming Onew. He was scared at what he might do. He stared at Jinki who was finally now asleep. Even though he was tired Key couldn't go to sleep, he just kept trying to figure out ways to be able to be with Jinki at all times. He didn't want him to be alone knowing that Max could abduct him at any time. The more he thought about it, the realization hit him that it was going to be nearly impossible to keep an eye on him once school started.He wasn't going to quit school or asked him to do it. The cops said that they will continue to look for Max, but do to the fact that he actually manage to get near Jinki today. It made Key lose all trust in them. Key slowly got out of bed making sure he didn't wake him up as he then walk to the kitchen and started to prepare himself some tea. "What are you still doing up?".

"Couldn't sleep.", Minho replied as he sat down.

"Do you want some tea?".

"Sure.", he replied,"So what's keeping you up? I hope I wasn't the one who woke you up.".

"No it wasn't you.",he poured the tea into tea cups; handing one over to Minho as he then sat down across from him,"but I did heard you talking to yourself earlier.".

"I didn't know I was talking to myself. I thought Jonghyun was in his bedroom.".

"Did you finally figure out where he was?".

Minho nodded,"I found him in Siwon's bed with Donghae.".

"What?", Key was a bit surprise he didn't think Jonghyun would actually go that far.

"He wasn't doing anything wrong he was just asleep. It did hurt me to see him in bed with  another man even though he was just sleeping, it made me mad, but it's all my fault. If I would have never left with Kai, he would have never went to Siwon's house.".

"Well I'm glad you learned your lesson.".

"I did and I feel so stupid. Jonghyun sister even warned me yesterday that their father has someone looking into my past and probably spying on me." he stated,"He's probably going to use me being with Kai as an excuse to get rid of me or something.".

"If you knew that why did you leave with him?".

"I already told you, I left with him out of guilt. He was crying uncontrollably and he said he had no one else to turn to but me.".

"Are you going to tell Jonghyun about what his father is doing?".

"No, I don't want him to worry. His sister was telling me that Jonghyun is terrified of his father, and that's why he has always done everything his father has told him to do. Apparently since I came around Jonghyun's attitude has completely changed and his father hates me for it. She told me to take care of Jonghyun, she's afraid that their father is going to try to send him away. I don't want him to get stressed out. So I don't want to tell him anything and you better not tell him anything either.".

"I won't say anything, I promise.".

"So why are you here having tea with me instead of being with Onew?".

"I can't sleep because of Max.".

"What happened with Max? Did they find him?".

"No, but Max stalked Jinki today. I fear that he is trying to abduct him. He was really close by too he sent him a bouquet of roses and everything.".

"Did you go to the police?".

"After Jinki told me everything. I cancelled dinner with his parents and took him to the police station.". Key got teary eyed as he held back his tears,"I felt so helpless Minho. I couldn't do anything to help him. He couldn't stop shaking and crying; he couldn't stay still he just kept on looking everywhere. To be completely honest with you being in the police station made everything worst. They started questioning him, asking him if he was sure that he actually saw him. They told us that they'll continue to look for him but that they couldn't held him responsible for anything since Max hasn't actually done anything to Jinki.".

"So what are they just waiting for Jinki to get kidnapped or harassed in some way to charge him?".

"Apparently so. They only thing he is charged with right now is laundering of money.", he sighed,"I don't know what to do. I think Max decided to show himself again since school is about to start. He's smart he knows that Jinki is going to be alone a lot more. It's the perfect time for him to do whatever it is that he is trying to do.".

"What I don't understand is why he would even give you a warning that he's nearby. It would have made a lot more sense if he actually waited for school to start.".

"I don't know but I think it was all calculated. I think he has a plan.",he stated,"I called his wife when I was in the police station today and it says the number doesn't exist anymore. I don't know what he did to her or what he ordered someone to do to her. All I know is that he's mad for what his wife and I did. He's probably mad at Jonghyun too.".

"What should we do?".

"I don't know but I'm scared. I can't be with Jinki at all times and I feel responsible for whatever it is he did or is doing to his wife and son. I was so desperate I was going to ask my dad for help, but he can't actually do anything. The only people that can do anything is the police and they aren't helping they aren't doing a thing.".

"Should we hire a bodyguard?".

"That's actually a good idea, but where can I hire one? How do you even do that?".

"I don't know but I'm sure we can figure it out right now.", Minho said as he took out his phone and starting searching the internet. 

As they both looked through the internet, Key figured out it would be too expensive for him to hire one on his own,"I can't hire one without getting my dad's permission first. It surpasses the limit on my card.", he pouted.

"Don't worry we'll figure something out. Even of it means that we have to alternate taking each other to class and picking each other up.".

"Kibum!".

Key heard Onew calling his name,"I'm coming.", Key answered."I'll talk to you later.", he said before he left not bothering to take his cup to the kitchen sink. When he arrived to his bedroom Jinki embrace him.

"Why did you leave?".

"I'm sorry, I won't leave you alone again.", Key answered as they both got back in bed. 

Onew got closer to Key resting his head on his chest,"I love you.".

"I love you too.", he kissed the top of his head as he softly his arm.

"Don't go anywhere alone,", Onew said as he looked up at him,"and if you are going to leave tell me. When I woke up and didn't see you, I was so scared I thought something happened to you.". 

Key wanted to cry, but if he did he knew Onew would cry too and he didn't want that. He feared that Max would get what he wanted and separate him from Jinki. He couldn't live without Jinki, he couldn't picture his life without him.

"Promise me you won't go anywhere on your own.".

"I promise.". Key wasn't to worried about himself he was more worried about him. Especially since Onew wasn't really thinking about himself, he was to worried thinking about Key to realize that he was the one who was more at danger.

                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    

A/N: Again sorry for the long wait but I really hope you enjoy the chapter. Please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them. See you all in the next chapter :)