Hide and Seek

Crossroad Lovers

A/N:Thank you for reading and commenting I really appreciate it. Sorry for the very late update it took a long time to edit and type this chapter. So I really hope you enjoy this chapter.

                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That night after his talk with Key, Minho decided to go to sleep with Jonghyun. He didn't know how he would react in the morning but he didn't care. He wanted to lay besides him, he wanted to be closed to him. He knew that Max and Jonghyun had an unspoken rivalry, and he was afraid that he would take his shortcomings and his fail attempts to abduct Onew out on him. Just the thought of Max hurting Jonghyun scared him. 

He laid in bed beside him unable to sleep or relax; he was worried about him yet still angry for what happened. He was feeling conflicted nonetheless; he felt all types of different emotions but he couldn't leave him alone, he wanted to protect him. Ultimately however the exhaustion of the day claimed him and he felt into a fitful but deep slumber.  

The next day Minho woke up to the noise of Jonghyun puking in the bathroom. He got out of bed and walked in there to find him hugging the toilet as he continued to puke. He walked up to him as he then sat down beside him; rubbing his back.

"You better not say anything!", he said as he then continued to throw up.

"Do you want me to get you a water bottle.".

"I don't want one", he looked up at him,"Go away.".

"I'm not going anywhere.", he ran his hand up and down his back to comfort him as he went back to puking.

When Jonghyun stopped throwing up, he stood up to get some water from the sink. He washed his mouth out as he then walked back into his bedroom to lay in bed.

"You should take a bath it would help.", Minho said as he sat in the corner of the bed.

"Maybe.", he continued to to lay there,"Please don't talk to loud, I have a headache.".

"Sorry.", he apologized as he walked towards the bathtub to fill it up."I bought you some candles last night when I got off of work.".

"You really think some candles are going to make me forget what you did yesterday?".

Minho ignored his comment and walked back into the bathroom lighting up the candles and turning off the water. He didn't want to argue with him, especially since he wasn't feeling well. "Everything is all set.", he said as he walked back into the bedroom,"Trust me it will make you feel better.".

"I wouldn't be feeling like this in the first place, if it wasn't for you.", he said as he got out of bed and began to remove his clothes.

He looked at him from head to toe; admiring his well sculpted body. He knew Jonghyun was undressing in front of him on purpose, he liked torturing him as punishment."I'm sorry.".

"Sorry isn't going to be enough this time, and don't even think about joining me. You let that chance go yesterday.", Jonghyun said as he walked into the bathroom. 

Minho followed him in, he was glad he was feeling better. Well at least he though he was feeling better since he had the energy to fight with him again."I know I screwed up and I'm sorry. I don't want to fight anymore, lets forget all about it.".

"We'll talk about it once I'm done with my bath.", he slightly pushed him,"Please get out.".

"Are you serious?".

"Yes, you had a chance to be with me yesterday, but you were too concern about Taemin's whereabouts.".

Minho could tell Jonghyun was angry by the way he was staring at him,"Can we just forget that yesterday ever happen. I'm willing to look the other way.".

"I did nothing wrong, I don't need your forgiveness.".

Minho started to get slightly annoyed he wasn't sure if Jonghyun forgot about what he did yesterday or he simply didn't care about his feelings."Why are you making this so difficult?".

"Why are you trying to buy my forgiveness with some candles.", he yelled,"I don't want or need any of this. Go please, I have a headache and I want to be alone right now.".

"I was not trying to buy your forgiveness.".

"I don't believe you.",he then shut the door in Minho's face.

"If you want to be alone, then be alone!", he yelled loud enough for Jonghyun to hear him. Minho was feeling frustrated and annoyed, so he decided to leave to give Jonghyun exactly what he wanted. He didn't know were to go but he didn't want to be there anymore. As he was putting on his shoes to leave, Onew walked into the living room.

"Where are you going?", Onew asked him.

"I don't know.".

"Did you and Jonghyun fight?".

"I don't want to talk about it.".

"I know it must be hard to talk to your best friend's boyfriend, your boyfriend's best friend or however you view me.", he took a seat besides Minho.

"I view you as a friend.".

"Good, because I see you as a friend too.", he smiled,"I just didn't want to make it awkward, since we don't talk much. I was afraid you wouldn't see me as a friend, but saying all that makes everything more awkward. I should just stay quiet.".

Minho smiled,"You're really cute.".

"Hey! You promised me you wouldn't fall for me remember.", he laughed.

"How could I have forgotten that.",he laughed.

"All joking aside, if you and Jjong fought please don't leave.".

"You heard us fighting didn't you?".

"I heard you by accident. I was passing by Jjong's bedroom when I heard you two bickering. You don't need to tell me anything I understand if you want to keep that private but if you leave it's going to make it worst.".

"How can it make it worst? He already thinks I'm the worst person on the planet.", he sighed,"I apologized multiple times and he never even once apologized to me.".

"I have no idea what he needs to apologize for and like I said before you don't need to tell me. But none of this is easy for Jonghyun.", he stated,"His life changed drastically. Everything is completely different for him now, he needs time to adjust to everything.". 

"I know. I completely understand that and I want to help him and be there for him, but he is making it so difficult. He keeps pushing me away.".

"Jonghyun has always been heavily guarded. Is hard for him to trust anyone.".

"I'm not some random stranger I'm his boyfriend.".

"I know but he's not used to getting help from anyone, he doesn't like feeling like he isn't in control.", he informed him,"Back in high school our classmates used to buy him gifts and just got close to him because of who his dad is. He has a hard time trusting people, he thinks they get near him because they want to use him. It took him a while to trust me, actually it takes him a long time to trust anyone. What I'm trying to say is you completely caught him off guard, he felt madly in love with you in such a short time. It's natural for him to be scared and try to push you away. I understand why you left to go look for Taemin yesterday, I would have probably done the same thing, but when you left him yesterday you probably broke his trust a bit. If you end up leaving right now again, is only going to make him think he can't really trust you. I know you love him, so please don't leave.".

Everything Onew was telling him made perfect sense to him, but it also saddened him that there was a part of Jonghyun's life he didn't know much about. "Thank you. I know you have a lot on your mind right now but I appreciate you for taking the time to talk to me. I really needed this.".

"What are friends for.", he smiled as he then stood up,"If you'll excuse me, I need to get brunch started before Key wakes up. I want to surprise him.". 

Minho immediately removed his shoes, not bothering to put them away as he rushed over to Jonghyun's bedroom. When he entered the bedroom he saw Jonghyun laying in bed.

"Did you went to go see Taemin?".

"Why would I go see him?".

"You tell me. Your the one who left me yesterday to go look for him.", he broke down in tears,"Minho are you bored of me?".

"Don't say that.", he began to get teary eyed as he then laid down beside him; wrapping his arms around him.

Jonghyun removed Minho's arms from around him as he then sat up,"Then why did you left? Why did you want to be with him instead of me?".

"I don't want to be with him.", he sat back down and sniffled as he tried not to cry,"I made a mistake out of guilt, I went against my better judgement and I'm sorry.".

"You used to follow me everywhere. You used to want to be with me all the time, but now I spend more time with other people instead of you.", he continued to cry,"Do you not find me interesting anymore? Are you falling out of love with me?".

Minho stood up and kneeled in front of Jonghyun taking his hand in his;as he began to cry,"I'm really sorry for making you feel that way. You're the most beautiful interesting person I have ever met. I am madly in love with you, you're the most important person in my life. If I could spend every second of my life with you I would.".

Jonghyun wiped away Minho's tears,"I was so jealous and hurt that I said things that I didn't mean. I shouldn't have acted the way I did, I'm sorry.".

Minho smiled as he stood up and sat on Jonghyun lap,"So we are good?".

"We are more than good.", he pushed him down on the bed, pinning him to the mattress; as he then pressed his lips against his. His tongue entwined with his as he reached under his shirt, slowly lifting it up. Jonghyun ran his hands over Minho's abs, taking a deep breath as he looked down at him,"I love you.".

"I love you too.".

"I'm glad we could put all of this behind us.", he smiled as he then pressed his lips against his neck.

Minho trembled under his touch, letting out a soft moan as Jonghyun's hot tongue caressed the nape of her neck,"Before we put all of this behind us I need you to promise me that you will never again lay in bed with another man.".

Jonghyun stop kissing him,"What are you talking about?".

"Yesterday when I went over to Siwon house I found you in bed with Donghae.", he informed him,"Don't you remember?".

"No.", he said as he then got off of him,"I'm sorry but I can assure you nothing happened.".

"How can you be so sure if you don't even remember.", he sighed,"I don't know what you two did but I didn't like see you in bed with him. I'm willing to forget everything if you promise me to never lay in bed with anyone but me.".

"Does getting on top of Onew to wake him up count? That's tradition and I don't want to break it.", he smiled but it quickly fated,"Why are you looking at me like that? It was a small joke I promise I won't get in bed with anyone but you.".

"I know it was a joke, but you are not going to like what I'm about to tell you.".

"If you got in an argument with Onew, don't ask me to pick sides cause I won't.".

"No, I didn't get in an argument with him.", he answered"But if I did you wouldn't take my side?".

"If it makes you feel better I wouldn't take his side either. I would stay out of it.".

"Fair enough but that really doesn't matter right now.".

"Please don't get mad I was just teasing you.".

"Don't worry I'm not mad.", he smiled,"I like the fact that you're loyal to your friend. Especially because he is going to need all of your support, since Max is back.".

"Is Jinki okay? Did Max do something to him?".

"Onew is fine. Max hasn't done anything to him but he is stalking him. Key and Onew contacted the police but they weren't much help.".

"What are we going to do?".

"We haven't figured out anything yet.", he answered as Jonghyun then stood up,"Where are you going?".

"I need to see Jinki, I want to make sure he's okay.".

Minho followed him out of the bedroom, when they got to the living room they saw Onew and Key making out on the couch,"He looks perfectly fine to me.".

"They're so into it they don't even noticed we are here.", he whispered.

"Let's give them some privacy.", Minho said as they then started to walk back to the bedroom.

"I'm a bit shocked by Onew's behavior. He's usually very private about stuff like this.", he stated as they entered the bedroom,"I rarely saw him kissing Luna or Max and when he did it was a quick kiss not a full make out.".

"Key gets what he wants when he wants it.", he sat down on the bed as Jonghyun laid down beside him.

"I was right.".

"Right about what?".

"I told Amber Key was like a lion trying to devour a defenseless gazelle. My little Jinki is slowly losing his innocence.".

Minho laughed,"Little Jinki. I hate to break it to you but your little gazelle Jinki lost his innocence long time ago. Key kinda likes having in public places, bathrooms, changing rooms, and cars to name a few.".

"Why are you telling me this? Now I have a mental image that I won't be able to erase.".

"You ert no one told you to picture it.".

"I'm not a ert it's a natural thing to picture it.", he defended himself.

"You're a cute little ert.", he .

"Little?", he sat up;grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

"I love cute little erts like you. I especially like it when you wear that oversized sweater you have. You look so cute.".

Jonghyun hit him with a pillow again,"I'm giving you a chance to run with those freakishly long legs of yours. Because you are not going to survive this.".

"I'm not afraid. Have you forgotten that I always win.", he smirked as he then grabbed a pillow.

"You asked for it.", Jonghyun swung the pillow at him. They hit and chased each other around the room for a while until Jonghyun gave up and went to lay down."You won this battle but the war isn't over yet.", he said slightly out of breath.

Minho laid beside him as he stared up at the ceiling,"I'm not going to lie you almost had me there. I have never been hit so hard with a pillow before in my life.".

"Have you ever had in a public place before?".

Minho was a bit taken aback by Jonghyun question,"No. Have you?".

"Not that I can remember. It's probably exhilarating it might be fun.".

Minho sat up,"Do you want to make love in a public place?".

"I don't know, maybe.".

"You been spending to much time with Key lately. First pole dancing classes now this.".

"Well I wouldn't be spending time with Key, if you were around more.".

"I'll quit my job, so I can spend more time with you.", he smiled.

"If you quit your job who is going to buy me more candles.", he laughed.

"I'll be forever your slave.".

"And that is just the way I like it.", he lean forward him a quick kiss on the cheek,"I'm hungry.".

"Then let's go eat.", he stood up.

"But what if they are still kissing.".

"You're a ert. If they are still kissing you'll enjoy seeing it.", he laughed as he opened the door,"Come on let's go.".

Jonghyun got out of bed as he then jumped on Minho's back;wrapping his arms around his neck."Cook us some meat and I'll cook some pasta.".

"Wow it will be an honor to eat your cooking.", he got a hold of Jonghyun's legs and started walking towards the kitchen.

"Don't get used to it.".

"After we are done eating maybe we could go to the mall, and go inside a changing room.".

Jonghyun smirked,"Let me think about it first. You ert.".

                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"What do you think about this shirt?", Taemin asked Krystal as he showed her a purple button up shirt.

"I thought it was just lunch with a friend.".

"It is just lunch with a friend.".

"You never care what you wear when you have lunch with me. Why is Woohyun any different?".

"He isn't.", he answered placing the shirt on his bed,"Does it match?".

"You can pick whatever shirt you want, he isn't going to see it anyways.".

"What if I take off my coat.".

"You're not going to take it off it's freezing outside. Besides it's your coat is black it matches with almost everything.".

"Krystal you're not helping.". he pouted."Woohyun will be here in thirty minutes and I still have nothing to wear.".

"I'm sorry.", she put her phone away,"I don't understand why you care so much. You already friendzoned the poor guy, does it really matter what you wear.".

"I know you're mad at me for that, but it wouldn't be fair for me to get involved with him if I'm unsure about my feelings towards Kai.".

"Kai has been a jerk to you. I think you should give Woohyun a real chance. He likes you and I think you like him too.".

"I don't want to rush into anything. I need to sort out my feelings before I date anyone.".

"I totally agree with you but all I'm saying is that if you really just consider Woohyun a friend, like you say you do. You wouldn't be worried about what to wear. You wouldn't care what you looked like.".

 Even though Taemin didn't want to admit it, he knew Krystal was right."What do you think I should do?".

"I can't tell you what to do. It's a decision you are going to have to make on your own.", she said as she stood up,"Good luck on your date or whatever you want to call it.".

"You're leaving already?".

"I want to spend some time with my sister before she leaves again.", she informed him,"Wear the white turtle neck it looks better than the button ups.".

"Thanks, I'll call you later.".

"Have fun.", she said as she then walked out and closed the door behind her.

Taemin grabbed his clothes and went in for a quick shower. After he got out he finished getting ready. He paced back and forth in his bedroom feeling extremely nervous. It was already twenty minutes past noon and Woohyun had not yet arrived. What about if he never wants to see me again, he thought. He was starting to feel sat when he suddenly heard his mother calling him,"I'm coming.". Taemin looked in the mirror one last time to make sure he looked fine as he then rushed down towards the living room. 

"I'll leave you two alone.", his mother said as she then left the room.

"Thank you.", Taemin smiled at her. Once she left the room she glared at at Kai,"What are you doing here?".

"I told you I was going to come back to see you today.", he smiled at him,"You look great by the way.".

"Kai I really don't feel like talking right now. Can you please leave.".

"I know you said you wanted to take things slow, and that's why I am here. I thought maybe we could go out and have lunch together.".

"Thanks for the invitation but I can't.".

"If you still feel uncomfortable we don't have to rush into anything. We could invite Krystal to come along with us.", Kai smiled,"It wouldn't really be a date but it's a start.".

"Maybe another day.", he answered as he heard the door bell. Taemin knew it was most likely Woohyun,"Kai leave through the back door now.", he didn't want Woohyun to see Kai he didn't want him to be upset.

"Why?".

"Leave now!", he said as he heard the doorbell again.

"Is the one knocking Woohyun?".

"I don't need to explain myself to you, please leave.".

"Okay I'll leave.", he leaned in and gave Taemin a kiss on his cheek,"I'll see you tomorrow please do not make any plans.".  

As soon as Kai was out of sight Taemin went to opened the door.

"Sorry I'm late. There was a lot of traffic.", Woohyun handed Taemin a bouquet of roses.

Taemin smiled; slightly blushing as he sniffed the roses,"Thank you, they're beautiful.". As he stared at Woohyun smiling at him, he couldn't deny it anymore. This was definitely a date and not just spending time with a friend. 

"Glad you like them I was afraid you weren't going to accept them.".

"Why did you think that?", he asked as he filled a vase with water.

"Because I came with the full intention of making you change your mind.", he admitted,"I like you. I want to be more than friends, but if you want to keep me in the friendzone I will understand.".

Taemin put the flowers in the vase,"I like you too. You're a very sweet guy but I don't want to hurt you. My feelings right now are all over the place, I'm confused. I really don't know what to do or think.".

"I understand take all the time that you need to clear out your feelings. Whatever decision you decide to make I'll support it.".

"Thank you.", he smiled."So where would you like to go?".

"There is this great sushi place that I think you'll love.".

"Sushi sounds great.". They both exited Taemin's home and entered Woohyun's car. Taemin fastened his seat belt as soon as Woohyun began to drive. "It's it far from here?".

"Why are you in a hurry?".

"No I was just wondering since most of the Sushi places in town are by the university.".

"This one right outside of town. It's less crowded and the sushi taste better.".

Taemin's eyes grew wider at the moment as he stared out the window, taking in the buildings. He had never been to this side of town and it looked gorgeous. When he drove through iron gates his eyes shot impossibly wide; he had never been to a country club before and he felt slightly under dressed. "It's the sushi place here?".

"Yes why?".

"Maybe we should come another day.".

"Why?".

"I don't feel properly dressed for the occasion.".

"What occassion? You're over thinking it.", he stated,"Besides you have nothing to worry about you look amazing. But if you feel uncomfortable I could get us a private room, you have nothing to worry about.". Woohyun stopped the car by valet parking.

Taemin sighed feeling slightly uncomfortable as he unbuckled his seat belt and got off the car. 

"You look so tense, Relax.".

"I feel this is too much.".

"Don't worry about a thing, trust me.", he smiled extending his hand for Taemin  to take it.

He took his hand; lacing their fingers together. Holding hands with him made him feel more at ease as they walked in. Taemin quietly stood by his side, not really paying attention to him as he talked with one of the workers there. He admired the place as he let Woohyun lead him towards the private room.

"That wasn't that bad now was it.".

"No, I thought people would be more dressed up.".

"Not everything you see in movies is true. I wouldn't come to this place if I hadn't to be in a suit all the time.", he commented,"It would be to tiring.".

"Do you come here often.".

"I come at about twice a month, to eat. The food here is delicious, I can't resist myself.", he sat down as Taemin sat down beside him.

His face turned a shade of red when he noticed he had yet to let go of Woohyun's hand. "Don't you think the room is a bit to big for the two of us. Thirty plus people can fit in here.", he commented as he casually let go of his hands.

"I'm claustrophobic, the two people private rooms are way to small.", he informed him,"I know it's a bit weird staring at a bunch of blank seats, but this is the only other private room they had available.".

"If it's to much trouble we can go eat in a public area." Taemin felt bad that he caused him to get a private.

"No, I like it here. I like the privacy.", he answered as a waiter then came in.

Taemin could tell by the waiter's face that he was surprised. The waiter stared at them with a weird expression on his face. Taemin was trying his hardest not to laugh.

Woohyun ordered different types of sushi, and as soon as the waiter left he started to laugh,"He was judging is so hard.".

Taemin laughed,"You noticed that too. It was so hard to hold in my laughter.".

"I have an idea whoever loses a game of Cham-Cham-Cham, has to try to make our waiter laugh before we leave.", he suggested.

"Deal, that shouldn't be to hard.".

"Trust me it is. That particular waiter is always serious. Key, Minho and I have tried to make him smile before it never works.", he informed him,"You're really cute though so I'm pretty sure you could probably make him smile.".

"Are you saying that I'm going to lose?".

"I'm a Cham-Cham- Cham champion. I rarely lose.".

"That's because you have never played against me.", Taemin smiled as he turned to his side to start the game. As he faced Woohyun ready to start the game, he placed his hand to his heart in attempt to calm his raising heart. He could feel his face turning red as he stared at Woohyun in the eyes. He didn't want to make it to obvious so he looked down to avoid his gaze, but it only made it worst. As Woohyun removed his coat he couldn't help but stare as he noticed how his green shirt, hugged every muscle; his profound abs were quite visible.

"Are you ready?", he smiled.

"Y-y-yeah.", he stuttered as he started to feel nervous.

"Don't be scared, I'll go easy on you.", he playfully hit his arm.

"Don't go easy on me, I want to win fairly.", he said as he tried to focus on the game.

"Cham-Cham-Cham.", Woohyun said as he moved his hand to the left, but Taemin turned to the right."You're good.".

Taemin nodded as he tried to remain focus."Cham-Cham-Cham.", he turned his hand to the right; Woohyun turned to the right as well.

"It's really hard to play this game with you. You distract me.", he confessed as he closed his eyes,"Go ahead hit me already.".

Taemin didn't know exactly what came over him, but he couldn't resist. Instead of hitting Woohyun like he was suppose to do he leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

He blushed as he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand out of nervousness,"If I'm going to get a kiss every time I lose. I'm never going to want to win.".

"We don't have to play any game for you to get a kiss.", Taemin said as he leaned in again and pressed his lips against his. It seemed like time stood still as his soft lips caressed against his, he slowly got out of his seat making sure not to break the kiss as he then sat down on Woohyun's lap bringing their bodies closer together.

                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    

Onew looked at his finished project he was really proud of himself for finishing it. He was so excited that he couldn't wait to show it to Key. He stood up from his desk chair and knock on bathroom door hoping Key was already done with his shower. "Kibum!", he knocked as he heard the water shut off.

"What?".

"Open the door I want to show you something.".

"Can it wait? I just go out of the shower.".

"Please open the door.", he begged. He knew he should have waited but he was just to excited.

"Hold on.".

Onew moved the doorknob as he became impatient.

Key opened the door wearing just a towel. He smirked as he grabbed Onew's hand; pulling him into the bathroom,"If I knew you wanted to join me so bad I wouldn't have locked the door.". 

As Key leaned in to kiss him, Onew moved back,"There's no time for that. Come here.", he exited the bathroom, walking back into the room. "Kibum come here.", he said when he noticed he hadn't followed.

"I'm coming.", he walked out of the bathroom,"What's going on?".

"I'm done with my project.".

"Are you serious?".

"Yeah.", he smiled,"Come and see.".

"I'm really happy for you, but I'm going to look at it once I'm done getting dressed.".

"No.", he pouted,"Please look at it right now.".

Key sighed,"Pass me my glasses.".

He grabbed Kibums' glasses and handed them to him. When Key put them on and quietly analyzed his project, he felt tense."So what do you think.".

"You're projects great and I think my dad will love it, but you need to make a small change.".

"What? Did I mess up somewhere?".

"Not really but you have some unused space. My dad doesn't like it when you don't use all the space available.", he stated as he then started to walk back towards the bathroom,"I have some ideas that can fix that for you. Let me just change and I'll be right out.".

"Okay.", Onew answered as he looked over his project. Unused space I don't see it, he thought as he tried to figure it out. 

A couple of minutes later Key came out of the bathroom,"Have you figured it out yet?".

"No I really don't see it.".

"It's alright that you don't see it.I only know about it because I seen my dad do it before.", he commented as he sat down and began to add things to the project. 

Onew was truly impressed by Key. Is there anything he isn't good at? he thought. "You're so smart.", he hugged him from behind.

"I'm not that smart I learnt from experience.".

"Don't sell yourself short. I think your smart, y, kindhearted, beautiful, you're the whole package.".He took the writing utensil from Key's hand and threw it on the ground as he then turned the desk chair around. "You look really handsome with your glasses on earlier.",he sat down on his lap.

"Really? You got turn on by seeing me wearing my glasses but you didn't get when you saw me in a towel?".

He started to his shirt,"What can I say you looked really cute.", he trailed his fingers across his bare chest; letting his hands roam his body as he leaned in pressing his lips against his. His tongue tracing the outline of his mouth as he let him in. He loved to feeling the softness of his lips as they brush against his. He liked hearing the little sounds of pleasure Key made in the back of his throat when his tongue his. 

"Jinki, Key! Open up!", Jonghyun pounded on the door.

"Why does this keep on happening to us today.", Key whined as Onew got off of him.

"Jonghyun wouldn't be knocking like crazy if something wasn't wrong.", he stated,"Now hurry up, and button up your shirt.". As soon as finished Key buttoning up his shirt, Onew opened the door.

"It must not have been an emergency. He's gone.", Key's fingers caressed the soft skin of Onew's neck as he stood behind him; he hugged him from behind bringing their bodies closer together. "Let's go back to what we were doing.", he pressed a kiss to the back of his neck.

Onew freed himself,"Let's go check what's going on first.", he said as he started walking towards the living room.

"Fine.", he pouted as he followed.

When he walked into the living room, he saw Jonghyun, Siwon and Minho talking about some cops. "What about the police? What's going on?".

"When I was getting back home from the gym, I saw Max. He was in a black car parked right in front of your house.", Siwon informed him,"When I saw him I immediately call the police. They're looking for him but it's rather difficult since he had his license plates covered.". 

Onew's felt anxious. His heart started racing fast, his whole body felt numb. "What are we going to do?". He was scared there was no doubt in his mind that Max was trying to abduct him.

"You can't be here anymore.", Jonghyun answered,"I know Max if he tried to abduct you once he will try it again.".

"Where would I go? He knows where my parents live.".

"I know were we can hide.", Key stated,"Woohyun's family has a couple cabins at their vineyard. It's really secluded there.".

"You're going with him?", Minho asked.

"Yes I'm not going to leave him alone, especially with that crazy man after him.", he stated.

"It's great that you have a plan an everything but how are you going to make sure he doesn't follow you?", Siwon asked.

Onew tried to remain calm,"There's no way he can follow us, I don't think he'll come back here right now. He doesn't want the cops will get him.

"Think of it this way jail time is inevitable for him, he has nothing to lose.", Minho stated,"He's probably not afraid to take any risk.".

"I wouldn't be surprise if he did something to his wife.", Key added.

"You're exaggerating, I don't think he's a murderer.", Onew said.

"I wouldn't put it pass him.", Jonghyun said,"So how are we going to make sure he doesn't follow us?", Onew asked.

"We'll figure that out right now. Let me call Woohyun first.", Key took out his phone and called him. 

                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    

The phone rang five times before Woohyun answer,"Hello.".

"I need you to come over to Jonghyun's house right away.".

"Jonghyun is Minho's boyfriend right?".

"Yes he is, can you come right now?", he asked,"I really need you to come right now.".

"Okay I'll go but I'm bringing Taemin with me.".

"That's perfect he knows the address. Please hurry.".

"Okay I'll see you in a bit. Bye.", Woohyun said as he hanged up the phone. 

"Woohyun and Taemin are on their way here right now.", Key informed them.

"Taemin? Why is he coming?", Jonghyun asked.

"He's dating Woohyun.", Minho answered."I'm guessing they were probably together.".

As they waited for Woohyun and Taemin to get there. They tried to come up with an idea of how to get Onew out of the house without Max following him. 

"Minho can dress like Onew and we'll drive around, maybe he'll fall for it and he'll follow us.", Jonghyun suggested.

"That's a good idea, but I don't think he'll far for it. Minho is a little too tall.", Key stated. 

"We should probably have multiple cars leave at the same time so he won't know who to follow.", Siwon said as the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it.", Onew stood up.

"No, you're not opening that door.", Key stated,"We can't risk it. It could be Max.".

"Relax. It's Woohyun and Taemin.", Onew said as he opened the door to let them in.

When Key say Onew, Taemin and Woohyun standing next to each other; he noticed they were about the same height. "I got it. I figure out a way to sneak Onew out of here.".

"What's going on?", Woohyun asked as he went to sit beside Key.

"Don't worry about anything.", he stood up,"Make yourself at home, eat some snacks have a drink. I'll be right back.". He quickly walked to his and Onew's bedroom, once there he went into the closet. He grabbed one of Onew's suits,coats, work clothes and hoodie; as he then quickly made his way back to the living room. 

"What are you doing with my clothes?".

"Taemin and Woohyun are going to wear them.", Key answered as he gave Woohyun the suit and trench coat and Taemin the work clothes and hoodie."Unlike Minho they are both around the same height as Onew. I think Jonghyun's idea was good and we need to make Max follow a fake, and to confuse him will leave at the same time like Siwon said. He won't know which one is the real Onew, he won't know who to follow.".

"Max is back?", Taemin asked.

Key nodded,"He's been stalking Onew, we think he wants to abduct him.".

"Where are you planning to hide him?", Woohyun asked.

"I was thinking about hiding in one of the cabins at your family's vineyard.".

"Lucky for you I have the keys to the to the biggest cabin.",Woohyun smiled.

"Thank you, Woohyun you don't know how much I appreciate this. I also need one more favor from you.".

"What do you need?".

"I know you just got your car and everything but you and I are going to need to trade cars for a bit.".

"Okay but why?".

"Because your car is the only one Max won't follow.", he stated,"Everyone listen up because I don't want to repeat myself. Jonghyun you and Taemin leave first, drive to the meat shop and hopefully Max will think you're going to work and follow you. Just in case he doesn't Woohyun and I will go towards my dad's firm, to trick him into thinking Onew's going to his internship. Minho you will use Woohyun's car and take Onew to the cabin, he is less likely to follow you. Siwon I need you to leave before us and meet me at my dad's work place. We need to trade cars so Max won't follow me, Minho will bring your car back when he gets home. Does everyone understand? I know it's a bit confusing but if you all do as I say everything will work out.".

"Sounds good to me.", Siwon said as he stood,"Give me the address to your dad's work place and I'll head out right now.".

"Onew will text it to you, but don't leave until Onew and I pass you our luggage. We can risk Max seeing us put the luggage in one of our cars. If he sees us he will definitely know somethings going on.".

"Okay just call me when you send it over the fence.", Siwon said as he then left.

"You two start changing Onew and I are going to go pack.", Key stood up and left; closely followed by Onew.

"Kibum your plan is great and everything, but I really don't like using you all as bait.", Jinki said as he walked in to their bedroom.

"It's the only way out of this. Try not to worry about it everything will turn out fine.", he said as he got two duffel bags from the closet. He didn't want to admit it to him but he was a little scared."Hurry up and start packing the faster we leave the better.".

"Can you and I leave together? I don't want to be separated.", he began to pack.

"I wish we could but Max is more likely to follow Jonghyun and I. You being in the car with us is to dangerous.". 

"Then isn't it also dangerous for Woohyun and Taemin.", he sighed,"I couldn't live with myself if something happen to any of you. Maybe it be better if we stay.".

"Is more dangerous if we stay. I know you aren't comfortable with all of this but it has to be done.", he finished packing,"Max isn't after us he's after you, if he someone manages to catch one of us. He would be less likely to do something to us since you aren't with us.".

Onew finished packing as he then went and embraced Key,"I'm scared I don't want to lose you. You have to promise me you will be okay.".

"I'll make it back to you safe and sound.", he gave him a kiss on the cheek; breaking the hug."We better start heading out.". 

"Wait. I don't want you to go yet.", he pulled him back into a hug.

A smile spread across Key's face, as he closed his eyes; leaning his head against his. Onew's strong arms pulled him in closer, hugging him tightly causing him to melt inside his hug. Feeling the warmth of his chest touch his as a overwhelming sensation came over him. All the fear and anxiety he was feeling was gone. They blended together into a single figure as they held on to each other. "I love you don't worry about anything. I'll be okay.".

He broke the hug, his eyes flooded with tears,"I'm going to go see if everyone else is ready.".

Key got teary- eyed as he wiped away Onew's tears,"Don't be scared. Don't cry, we're going to be okay. All of us will get out of this okay.".

"I'm so sorry. Since we been together all I have cause you is trouble and pain.".

"I know it hasn't been easy but we would get through this, like we have gotten through everything.", he smiled,"As long as we have each other we can do anything.".

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life.".

"Yes you are.", he gave him a quick kiss on the lips,"Go check if they are ready. I'm going to make sure we didn't forget anything.".

As soon as he left Key walked over to the desk and put Onew's blueprints project in a tube. He knew that there was no way Jinki could turn in his project while he was hiding. He didn't want all of his hard work to go to waste so he was going to turn it in for him. He texted Siwon as he then made his way to the back yard. Once he got the he handed him the duffel bags and Onew's project.

"What's this?", he asked.

"It's Onew's project. When you get there go inside and give it to the receptionist she'll take care of the rest.".

"Alright. I'll see you later.", he grabbed the stuff and went inside.

"You look so cute.",Key heard Jonghyun compliment Taemin as he entered the living room.

"Onew's clothes really suit you.", Woohyun complimented Taemin.

"Thank you.".

Onew walked over to Key and held his hand,"Why didn't you told me you were going to give the stuff to Siwon?".

"Why did you forget something?", he asked.

"No.", he answered,"Are you sure we should do this?".

"There's no doubt in my mind.".

"Okay I trust you, but don't do anything reckless.".

"I won't.",he smiled,"Jonghyun , Taemin are you two ready.".

"Are you wearing perfume?", Jonghyun asked Taemin.

"No.".

He got closed to Taemin and sniffed his hair,"You smell good.".

Minho got in-between Taemin and Jonghyun,"No offense but I don't think you smell good.".

"Can we focus please.".

"Sorry.", Onew apologized.

"Why are you apologizing for?", he asked,"And were did Woohyun go.".

"He's eating.", Minho answered.

"Woohyun we need to go.", Key said.

"Sorry I got hungry. I didn't get to eat my sushi.", he walked into the living room, apple in hand.

Taemin zipped up the hoodie,"Let's go.".

Jonghyun grabbed his car keys and gave Minho a quick kiss on the lips,"Drive safely.".

"You too.", he said as Taemin and Jonghyun then left.

"Minho leave five minutes after we go okay.".

"I got this, don't worry about anything.".

Key grabbed his car keys as he and Woohyun quickly got into the car and left."Do you think he is going to fall for this.".

"I hope so.", he looked at his rear view mirror to see if anyone was following them,"So how are things going with Taemin.".

"I don't know to be honest. I sometimes feel like he really likes me but at times I feel he just wants to be friends.", he stated.

"If you feel like it isn't going to go anywhere. You should end it with him before you get more involved with one another.".

"That's the problem I can't.", he took a bite of his apple,"Every time I think it's over he reels me back in. Why we were playing Cham-Cham-Cham and he kissed me.".

"Whatever you decide to do I support you, but please be careful. I don't want you to get hurt.". Key was regretting introducing Taemin to Woohyun.

"Whatever happens, happens.", Woohyun smiled,"That's life.".

                                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Jonghyun didn't like the fact that he was stuck with Taemin. He wasn't his favorite person right now, especially since he took Minho's attention away from him.  He was hot and cold when it came to Taemin, he sometimes really liked him but at times he disliked him. Everything he did,everything about him at the moment annoyed him. The fact that he look cute in Onew's clothes, the way he played with with the hem of Onew's shirt, even the way he breathe annoyed him. "You're going to mess up his shirt if you keep pulling on it.", he said it out of spite.

"Sorry.", he stopped tugging at the shirt,"I'm a little nervous. Haven't you noticed that white car has been following us for a while now. What if it's Max?".

"I'm sure it isn't. Max had a black car not white.", he tried to calm him down as looked at the car through the rear-view mirror. To make sure if they were getting followed or not Jonghyun changed lanes, and as luck would have it the white car changed lanes as well. "Okay I was wrong we are definitely getting followed.".

"What are we going to do?".

"I don't know.",he started to feel a little anxious.

"Well you need to do something.".

"Why me?".

"You're the one driving. What can I do?".

"Okay fine.", he answered feeling a bit flustered,"Text them and let them know we're being followed in the meantime I'll try to lose him.".

Taemin send them a text,"I'm guessing we aren't going to the meat shop anymore.".

"Of course not. I don't want Max to end up hurting Onew's parents.". Jonghyun kept making turns as he tried to lose Max, but it was to no avail he still close behind. A few minutes later he received a call from Minho, he connected it to the bluetooth in his car and answered,"Minho please don't freak out.".

"A crazy guy is following you around how can you not expect me to worry.".

"We knew there was a probability of this happening, but don't worry I know I'll be able to lose him. I'm going on the highway to go to the next city.".

"Are you crazy? That highway is a one way street the only way for you to lose him there is to drive on the wrong side of the road. Don't go there it's to reckless.".

"Then where should I go?".

"Call the cops and go back home. That way when you there the cops will be waiting for him and all of this will be over.", Minho stated.

"Fine I'll go home I'll talk to you later, bye.".

"Jjong wait.", Onew finally spoke,"I'm sorry that you're going through all this because of me.".

"I agreed to this because I wanted to help you. You're my bestfriend there's nothing that I wouldn't do for you.".

"I know and there's nothing that I wouldn't do for you either , but none of this is fair. We shouldn't have done all this, I feel horrible for using you all as bait.".

"There was no other way. Don't worry about me or anyone just stay safe okay.".

"Okay. Please tell my parents that I'm alright and I'll call them as soon as I can. I'm really going to miss you.".

"I'm going to miss you too, it's going to be weird not seeing you around the house anymore.", Jonghyun got a bit teary-eyed,"I'll talk to you later bye.". Jonghyun ended the call as he decided to go back home like Minho said.

"You and Onew are really closed.", Taemin commented,"When I first went over to your house I thought you two were a couple.".

"Onew is like my brother, stop talking nonsense and call the cops.".

"I don't think it's necessary. He stopped following us as soon as you started heading back.", Taemin stated,"He must of figured it was a trapped since you just drove in a big loop.".

"Do you think you could have done better?", Jonghyun snapped.

"I'm sorry.".

"No, I'm the one that's sorry.", he apologized. He knew his behavior was wrong Taemin hadn't really done anything to him. But he really didn't like that Minho left to look for him, he wanted and needed to know if there was a slight chance that Taemin liked Minho."Do you have feelings for Minho.".

"What?".

"Do you have feelings for Minho?".

"No, he and I have always just been friends. Why would make you think that?".

"I was just curious.", Jonghyun felt more at ease.

"Why were you sniffing my hair earlier?".

"I'm sensitive to smells and I really like the smell of your cologne and hair.", he admitted. "Kai called Minho the other day and he went out looking for you. Did you two see each other?".

"No today is the first day I've seen Minho in a long time. I wasn't even aware that he went out looking for me. Right now am having problems with Kai, I didn't know he did all that.".

"Well he did and Minho left with him because Kai was crying. I don't know what's going on with your personal life, but please leave me and Minho out of it.", he stated.

"I'm sorry for all that.", he apologized,"Since the first day I met you I thought you were really cool. I really want us to be friends again.".

Jonghyun wasn't sure about Taemin intentions but he didn't want to make things more awkward,"I guess we could be friends, but keep your distance from Minho for a while. I don't fully trust you yet.".

"Okay, but I don't think he wants to get near me. According to Minho I smell.", he laughed.

Jonghyun laughed as he pulled into his driveway,"Where's Woohyun and Siwon they should of been here by now.".

"I'm sure they'll get here soon.", he answered as they got out of the car and walked inside."I'm going to change out of these clothes. I'll be right back.".

"Alright.", Jonghyun answered as he then took out his phone and called Minho. The phone rang a couple times but he didn't answer. 

"Where do I leave his clothes?", Taemin asked as he got out of the bathroom. 

"I'll put it away.", he got the clothes from Taemin as the doorbell rang. Jonghyun walked to the door and peek through the peep hole. When he saw it was Woohyun he opened the door,"How did everything go?", he asked as Woohyun walked in.

"It went well. Key was able to leave without a problem.", he took a seat at the couch.

"Where's Siwon?", Jonghyun asked.

"He had stuff to do.", he answered.

Jonghyun phone started to ring, when he saw it was Minho he excused himself and left to his room to answer the phone,"Why didn't you answer me earlier.".

"I couldn't I was talking to Key.".

"So everything went well.".

"Yes, I'm on my way home right now. You're not alone at the house right?".

"No Woohyun and Taemin are here.".

"Good I don't want you to be alone. I'll be there in about forty five minutes. I love you.".

"I love you too.", he said before he ended the call. He walked into Onew's bedroom to put away his clothes.He had lived in this house with Onew for the pass four years, not seeing him in his bed or desk like he usually did when he came into the bedroom made feel sad. He didn't want to cry so he decided to leave the bedroom. 

                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: Well that does it for this chapter I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes and I'll see you all in the next chapter.