Help

Crossroad Lovers

A/N: Thank you all so much for reading, commenting, subscribing and voting. It feels me with Joy to know that all of you are enjoying this story. I want to apologize for the very very late update, some unexpected things came up, anyway I really hope you enjoy this chapter. Please forgive me for any spelling/grammar errors I tried catching them all but since I'm again typing late at night I'm sure I missed a few, especially since this chapter is a tiny bit longer. 

                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jonghyun slowly lifted Minho's arm off of himself as he tried not to wake him up. He sat up in the edge of the bed as he stared at a sleeping Minho through a mirror. His brow furrowed; eyes slightly glassy as guilt and fear consumed him. Jonghyun was scared, he didn't know how to tell his father about his uality. In reality he was hoping to tell his father a year or two from now, but he now realize that was no longer an option; especially since he didn't want to run the risk of losing Minho.

"Good morning.", Minho said as wrapped his arms around Jonghyun; planting small kisses on his neck and . 

Jonghyun tensed up as Minho caught him by surprise,"We over slept, it's the afternoon.".

"It doesn't matter, it's winter break. We could cuddle all day, go on dates.", Minho started to kiss and nibble on Jonghyun's neck,"Pleasure each other.".

Jonghyun stood,"I'm going to go take a shower." He felt guilty for pushing Minho away but right now he felt he was undeserving of his love.

He pulled him by the arm causing him to fall to the bed as he turned around and pin him down."Stay a little longer.".

"Minho please get off of me, I need to go.".

"Where are we going?", Minho got off him.

"I promised to meet Leetuk for lunch.", he lied. Jonghyun just wanted to be alone, he was stress and afraid; he just wanted to figure out what to do about his father.

"Can I come along? I didn't get to meet him during Onew's birthday party.".

"Maybe another day, he needs to talk to me about a private matter.",he got off of bed grabbed the first thing he saw in his closet.

"You can't wear that it's cold outside, you're going to get sick.", Minho got out of bed,"That sweater is way to thin.".

"It's fine, I won't get sick.".

"You can't really control whether you get sick or not. Just let me take care of you okay?", he said as he gave him a kiss on the forehead then continued to look through Jonghyun's closet.

"Fine.", Jonghyun sat on the corner of his bed watching Minho go through his closet. He felt happy and blessed to have Minho in his life, but at the same time he felt wrong for not giving him his rightful place. Why am I to afraid to tell my father? he questioned himself.

"Are you alright?", Minho said as he walked over to him with clothes at hand.

"I'm fine.", he smiled at him,"Let me see what you picked."

"I'm not done, go take a shower. I'll leave your clothes in the bed.", he said as he then went back to looked through Jonghyun closet.

Jonghyun took of his pajamas bottoms and entered the shower. He just stood there for a while as the warm water touched his skin. He was confused, he didn't know what to do or who to confide in. Jonghyun knew if couldn't tell Minho, he didn't want him to doubt him. Onew would immediately side with Minho and get mad at him. Key was the only person he thought of that might be able to help him. He quickly washed himself and got out of the shower. He walked out to his bedroom in just a towel to grabbed the clothes Minho had picked for him. He began to dress himself as quickly as possible; he wore some black jeans  with a black and white pattern turtleneck and pea coat. He style his hair and applied some cologne before leaving to the living room.

"You look very handsome, people are definitely going to come on to you.", Minho commented,"Go change.".

"I always look good in everything I wear, people are going to come on to me regardless.", he ,"I promise I won't hook up with anyone unless they are better looking than you.".

"Don't even joke around with that."

"Trust me you have nothing to worry about about.", he sat on Minho lap,"I love you, don't ever forget that.". He put his hand around his neck and pressed his lips against his; kissing him softly at first as he then picked up the pace when he introduce his tongue into Minho's mouth. Their tongues softly brush against each other in a circular motion as the kiss became more passionate. Jonghyun broke the kiss as he slightly on Minho's bottom lip,"I really need to go.", he said slightly out of breath.

"Are you sure you have to go?", Minho asked as he rubbed Jonghyun member through his pants.

"Yes I definitely need to go.", he said as he got off of him immediately,"I'll try to come back soon.".

"I love you.".

"I love you too.", he answered before he closed the door. Once he got in his car he took out his phone and texted Key,"Where are you?".

"At the mall with Jinki.", he replied.

"I'll be right there. Can you please tell Onew to leave I need to talk to you in private.", he texted him again.

"Fine.", he read Key's text.

"Meet me outside at the main entrance of the mall.", Jonghyun started the car and immediately drove off to the mall. As soon as he arrived Key got in to the car.

"What the hell is going on?", he asked,"Jinki couldn't understand why he couldn't come with us.".

"You told him?", he asked as he parked the in the parking lot.

"Was I not suppose to?", he asked,"You're scaring me, what is going on? Is Minho okay?".

Just the mention of Minho's name was enough to make Jonghyun burst into tears. "Minho is fine.", he said in between incoherent sobs. "K-k-key I need your help.".

"First stop crying, I can barely understand you.", Key said as he wiped some of the tears from his cheeks.

Jonghyun sniffled;wiping away some tears as he tried to calm himself down. "Key I'm scared, I'm scared of loosing my family, but I can no longer keep my relationship with Minho a secret. It isn't fair that he introduced me to his parents as his partner, and I haven't even told my parents that I broke up with Amber. Just the other day in my sister's social media accounts I saw that she went out with Amber.".

"She did? You need to tell your family as soon as possible, hopefully sometime this week. If Minho finds out he's going to be devastated. Do you think Amber told your sister anything?".

"I'm certain Amber didn't say a thing, she isn't like that.", he said,"Besides I'm not really worried about my sister, I'm sure she'll understand. I'll like to believe my mom would understand, I'm just really worried and scared about my father.".

"I don't blame you your dad is friends with my ty dad, and we both know how homophobic he is.", he pouted,"I really hope your dad turns out to be different.".

"I hope so too, especially since I don't want to lose Minho. I've never been more in love with anyone.", Jonghyun smiled; slightly blushing,"Last night he told me he wanted to spend he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me.". 

"Really? What did you say? You didn't hurt his feelings did you?", Key asked.

"I told him I didn't know.", he answered.

"How could you say that?", Key punched him in the arm,"If Onew did that to me I would have left him on the spot.".

"You and me both know that isn't true.", Jonghyun rubbed his arm to soothe the pain,"Besides Minho said it so sudden he just caught me by surprise. You don't need to worry about me hurting him because I want to spend the rest of my life with him too. I'm just scared of my father, I don't know how to tell him.".

"The sooner you tell him the better you'll feel. I know it can be really scary, but it's for the best. You can't keep lying to yourself, Minho and your family.".

"I know I'm just scared of what he might do.", he confessed.

"The worst he can do is disown you. Which is doubtful, if my homophobic father didn't disown me I doubt yours will.", Key stated,"But if he does do it, you have us, and I'm certain Minho won't leave you.".

Jonghyun leaned over and hugged Key,"Thank you I really needed to talk to someone, I felt like I was suffocating, I barely got any sleep last night.". 

"That's why you need to talk to your father soon.", Key smiled as he broke the hug."Come with me to do a little shopping.".

"Minho wanted us to get couple shirts, I do need to shop for those.".

"That's adorable.", Key commented,"Let's go I want to get a couple shirt for me and Onew too.".

"Do you think Minho would like this?", Jonghyun asked he showed Key a long sleeve printed shirt.

"Yes that is definitely something he'll like .", he commented as he continued to browse around,"It's really nice of you to go along with Minho's style. Jinki would just have to wear whatever I want him to.".

Jonghyun laughed,"You do dress better than Onew.".

"Of course I do, but even if he dressed in a potato sack. I'll still love him.", he commented,"I have never loved someone as much as I love him. Guess what I'm going to do for him?".

"Eat chicken for a whole year?", he laughed,"I seriously have no idea what are you going to do?". 

"I already ate chicken multiple times because of him, I wouldn't do it for a year.", Key said as he paid for his stuff.

Jonghyun smiled at the cashier as he took out his wallet,"Are you sure? What about if he leaves you because you won't eat it for a year?", he swiped his card.

"I'll eat it for two years, as long as he stays by my side.", Key said as he gave Jonghyun his bags to carry. "Don't tell him though I don't want him to get any ideas.".

"I won't say a word.", he smiled as they walked around the mall"Let's go in here I want to buy some candles.".

"That will go perfect for what I have planned for Jinki.", Key smirked.

"What do you have planned?", Jonghyun asked as he sniffed a candle.

"I've been taking pole dancing classes.", Key admitted while sniffing some candles,"I'm planning on preparing something really y once my classes are done.".

"Wow I think Onew would definitely enjoy that. He's an undercover ert.", Jonghyun stated,"Do you like how this one smells?".

Key sniffed it,"Yes It smells really good. You should come take some classes with me.".

"I don't think I can, I won't be any good.".

"You can't say that if you don't try it.", Key grabbed a few candles,"Come with me to my next class, you'll like it.".

"I'll go after I talk to my father about Minho.", he replied.

                                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"Taemin don't feel guilty, you tried to stop him.", Krystal stated.

"I know but he didn't answer his phone all night.", he sighed;feeling a bit worried,"It's already late in the afternoon and they are still not at their dorm.".

"There is nothing we can do, lets just go back to your house.", she pouted,"We been outside his dorm room for two hours already.".

"We're his friends Krystal, we need to tell him as soon as possible.".

"What if they don't return tonight?", she asked.

"Krystal if you want to go, then go. I'll wait for him here.". Taemin didn't want to leave until Kai arrived, he was worried about his friend; since he hadn't answered his phone since last night. He knew Sehun was playing with Kai's emotions; he just wanted to stop Sehun and be there for Kai once he found out the truth.

"I can't leave you here alone.", she sat down on the ground beside him,"Can we just go to get something to eat then come back, we haven't eaten since breakfast.".

Taemin stomach had been growling almost all afternoon,"You're right we should definitely eat something.". He reached into his pocket and took out some money,"Go to the closest vending machine and get us some chips.".

"I'll buy us some drinks.", she added as she took took his money and left. 

Taemin rubbed his temples as he felt a bit stressed out. He had been focusing on Kai all day that he managed to forget all about Onew and Key until now. Now that he was completely alone he couldn't help but tear up; just remembering that he was never going to see Onew again hurt him. He missed him, he wanted to see him again but just thinking of the possibility of seeing Key again scared him. Taemin immediately wiped away his tears,"Why are you back so early? Where are the snacks?".

"Forget about the snacks, on my way there I saw Sehun and Kai.", she said a bit out of breath,"Kai was hugging his arm he looked extremely happy, are you sure Minho is telling you the truth?".

"I saw those text with my owns eyes.", Taemin stated,"There's no way Minho was lying, by those text I could tell Sehun still has feelings for Minho.".

"Then this is definitely not going to be good. Taemin I can tell you're angry but I feel some of it is a bit of misplaced anger. To be sincere with you, I think we should tell Kai about Sehun in private, don't get him in to an argument he isn't ready for.

"Yes I'm very angry with Key but this has nothing to do with that.", he yelled getting a bit irritated as he realized Krystal was right,"I'm sorry Krystal I shouldn't have yelled at you, but you're definitely right. I'm taking some of my anger and frustrations on Sehun, even though he does deserve it.".

"Yes he does, but it's for the best to let Kai deal with this. As his friends we'll support him and help him on whatever he decides to do.",she smiled as they both saw them approaching,"Remember don't say a word in front of Sehun.".

"Taemin, Krystal what are you two doing here?", Kai smiled at them.

"We need to talk to you it's urgent.", Krystal stated.

Taemin just stared down at the ground he didn't want to see Sehun face he was afraid of what he might say to him.

"I'll head inside, it was nice seeing you two again.", Sehun said before entering the house.

"Taemin what's the matter are you okay?", Kai asked as he went in to embrace Taemin.

Taemin tightly hugged him back, then backed away,"I'm a bit heartbroken but I'll be fine.". He took a deep breath and stared at Kai in the eyes,"This isn't really easy for me to say but you need to know. It's about Sehun.".

"I actually have something to tell you two about Sehun too.", he blushed,"Sehun asked me to be his boyfriend last night. Why aren't you guys happy for me?".

"Please tell me you didn't do anything with him last night.', Taemin said almost in the verge of tears. It pain him to be the one to take away his best friend's happiness.

"We'll I really didn't want to talk about this outside,", he blushed as he looked around,"but last night I lost my ity. I couldn't be happier.".

Taemin began to cry,"Krystal you tell him, I don't think I can.".

"Taemin what's the matter. Please tell me you aren't crying because of Sehun.", he stared at them both,"Say something you two are scaring me.".

"Kai.",Krystal wiped away her own tears,"Sehun still has feelings for Minho.".

"No, your lying. Sehun loves me.", he yelled,"He told me so himself, you two are just confused.".

"No, Minho showed me the text. He is definitely still in love with him.".

"They could've been old text messages. Sehun wouldn't do this to me, he isn't like that.".

"The text messages were from yesterday. I saw them with my own eyes.", Taemin said as he went in to hug Kai,"He was texting him while he was with you.".

"Get away from me Taemin don't touch me.", Kai pushed him away,"Stop lying just because stuff didn't work out between you and Onew, doesn't mean you can come here and make things up about Sehun.".

"I'm not making things up, Minho wants no contact with him. He approached me so I can tell Sehun to leave him alone.", Taemin stated,"I know this must be hard especially since what happen between you two last night. But don't let him use you, you're worth more than that.".

"I thought you both were my friends but I guess I was wrong.", Kai said as he began to tear up,"I never want to see you two again.".

"Kai don't say that. Why would we lie to you, we don't gain anything from it.", Krystal stated.

"Just leave me alone.", Kai said as he walked into his dorm room.

"I can believe he believe him over us. We've been his friends for years.", Krystal said.

"I want to kill Sehun, how dare he take advantage of Kai like that?".

"There's nothing we can do, we did all we could.", she pouted,"I just hope he realizes soon that Sehun is just using him.".

"Actually there is something we can do.", Taemin began to walk in a very fat pace,"He has to believe Minho, once he sees it for himself.".

"Than tell Minho to sent you the text.".

"Kai won't buy that he'll say I made it up. Minho very kind I'm sure he'll agree to see Kai and Sehun so all of this would just end.", he said as he headed towards Jonghyun's home.

"What about Key and Jonghyun, they hate you. I really doubt they'll let us through.", she commented,"But it is worth the shot.".

Taemin heart sank as he automatically stop walking; lightly shaking in fear. 

"Taemin was the matter? Are you okay?", she asked.

"M-m-max is right there.", he hid in a bush nearby,"What is Max doing outside Onew's house.".

Krystal hid beside him,"So what are we going to do?".

"hold on let me think.", Taemin answered her. The only think he could think of was to text onew. he took out his phone and began to typed,"Are you home alone? Answer me is urgent.". Taemin waited for five minutes he began to feel scared that Onew didn't answer him back. "He isn't answering my text.".

"Well he said he wasn't going to talk to you no more remember.".

Taemin couldn't believe Onew was actually serious about that."I need to help him, I love him. Besides it's my fault he's in trouble.".

"What are you going to do?", she asked.

"Call the cops and tell them there is a suspicious guy outside. I'll just inform Onew about it so he won't come home.", Taemin stated as he texted Onew,"Max is outside your home, don't worry I called the cops.". As soon as Krystal finished talking to the cops they both left to go back to Taemin's home.

                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"What are you doing?", Minho asked.

Onew ignored him as he discreetly looked out the window. He was thankful that Taemin had called the cops; he just patiently waited for them to arrive. Onew received a text and a couple of calls from Max earlier when he was with Key so he just ignored them. He would have never imagined that Max would show up in his house, he immediately took out his cellphone and texted him with the intention of making him leave. "The deal is off, I'm not leaving with you.". Just than he saw Max get out of his car; out of fear he dropped his phone on to the ground.

"What's going on?", Minho got off the couch as he joined Onew on the window,"What is Max doing here?".

"You don't want to know, but don't worry the cops are coming.", he informed him.

"Do you think they are going to arrest him?", Minho asked.

"I hope so.", Onew said as he saw the cop talking to Max outside. He knew Max was a smooth talker, and he knew a lot about laws but there was no way he could get out of this. The cop talked to max for about twenty minutes and just left without arresting him. Onew panic when he saw Max approach their door; he immediately grabbed Minho's hand and ran towards Jonghyun's room since it was the biggest and had more places to hide. "Please tell me I over exaggerated and the front door is lock.". 

"I don't know, but I don't think he will come in.". Just then they both heard the front door slam open. "Okay I was wrong, stay here I'll go talk to him.", Minho whispered.

"No.", Onew whispered back,"We need to hide. He blackmailed me, and now he came into the house, I don't know what else he must be capable of.".

"He won't do anything to me.".

"You do have a great physique and I'm pretty sure you'll probably could take him.", he whispered as he led Minho into the Jonghyun's closet,"But I know him, he'll probably sue you or something to get you arrested.".

Minho sat on the closet floor as Onew closed it's doors,"He trespass here, he should be the one arrested.".

Onew sat beside Minho,"He studied law he knows his way around things, he'll be out in less than an hour if he gets arrested.".  Just then Onew gasped as they heard shattered glass; he presumed they came from the kitchen. "He's really mad.".

"Do you have your cell phone? I left my on the living room table.", Minho whispered.

Onew searched his pockets remembering that he has dropped it."I don't have my cellphone either.".

"We can't let him destroy the house, I'm going out there.".

Onew grabbed him by the arm as he slightly began to shake,"Minho please don't go. If something happens to you I couldn't live with it. Besides Jonghyun would kill me if I let you go out there.".

Minho sat back down,"Let's just hope he leaves soon.".

"Jinki I know you're in here, come out I'm not going to hurt you.", they heard Max's voice.

"He's creepy.", Minho commented.

Onew just nodded; he was still shaking."I just hope Kibum and Jonghyun don't come home right now. I don't want them to get hurt.".

"We can't even warn them, what should we do?".

"Jinki come out so we can leave.", he yelled,"Don't be scared I forgive you for calling the cops on me.".

Onew and Minho hugged each other when they heard Jonghyun's bedroom door slam open. 

"I know you're in here, come out now."

They hugged each other as they heard a loud thud hit the wall, followed by glass and the slamming of various doors. Onew could hear Max's footsteps get closer, he knew that any minute now he and Minho would be discovered.

"Jonghyun, Onew are you in here?".

Hearing Siwon's voice was like heaven to Onew's ears. He heard Max's footsteps slowly get further away. "That was a close one.", he whispered

"That guy is crazy.", Minho commented,"Do you think he's gone?".

"I don't know. I don't think he will be stupid enough to expose himself to Siwon.", he answered,"He maybe in hiding too, let's just wait in here.".  

                                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"How do you think these sunglasses look on me?", Key asked Jonghyun.

"They look good.", he replied,"I think you should take them in black though.".

"You're right the black ones look better than the white ones.", he looked at both sunglasses,"I think I'll take both, I have a nice outfit that would look great with the white ones.".

"I'll be right Siwon is calling me.".

Key nodded as he continued to try on sunglasses. Which one would Onew like? He asked himself as he began to browse around for a pair that would look good on Onew.

"Key we need to go now.", Jonghyun said slightly out of breath,"Someone broke into my house.".

Key put back the sunglasses in their place and ran out of the store with Jonghyun,"Was Onew or Minho there? Are they okay? What haven't they called.".

Jonghyun unlocked his car stuffing the bags in the back seat,"Siwon says the house is empty. He just called the cops.". Jonghyun exited the parking lot.

Key was beyond scared, he called Onew about ten times and he hadn't answered. "Jinki is not answering.".

"Try calling Minho.", Jonghyun said as he drove.

"I did he isn't answering either. Do you think they're okay?".

"I really hope so.", Jonghyun said,"Keep on calling.". 

Key spend the whole car ride alternating between calling Onew and Minho, but they never answered. 

"Siwon do you know where Minho or Onew are?", Jonghyun asked as he locked the car doors.

"I don't have a clue, the cops are with Leetuk in there right now.", he informed them as they all walked in to the house.

The cops talked to both Key and Jonghyun as they walked through the house checking to see if anything was missing, "Are you two sure that nothing is missing?".

"I'm positive.", Jonghyun sighed.

"Sir we found to suspects in the master bedroom.", One of the other cops informed them as they all went to Jonghyun's bedroom.

"We both live here.", Minho said.

"We decided to hide when we saw him break in.", Onew informed the cops

"Do they really live here?".

Jonghyun nodded,"They both live here.".

The cops un-cuffed them, and then began to question them. Onew told the cops that it was Max who broke in. He knew he would be out of jail in less than an hour, but he still wanted him to get arrested. After the cops and everyone else left, Onew went running to Key's arms.

"Why was Max here? Why did he do this?", Jonghyun asked.

"He came looking for me. I thought he would leave after I told him I was going to go with him, but that just made things worst.", Onew rested his head on Key's shoulder,"I'm really sorry. It wasn't my intention to get Minho or any of you involved in this.".

"This isn't your fault, I'm just glad you both are safe.", Jonghyun sighed,"He just better hope I never see him.".

"Onew you had a rough day, come on let's go to bed.", Key put his arm around him as he led him to towards his bedroom,"Have a good night you two.".

"Goodnight.", Jonghyun answered,"Minho come on help me fix my bed.".

"At least he left your room untouched.", Key commented as he locked the bedroom door.

Onew began to remove his clothes,"Do you think Jonghyun is mad at me?"

"Why would he, you didn't do this.", Key said as he put on his pajamas and got into bed with Onew.

"I want to forget all about today just hold me.", Onew said as he laid his head on top of Key's chest. 

"I'm really glad nothing happened to you.", Key kissed the top of Onew's head as he intertwined his legs with his.  

Onew the first two buttons of Key's pajama top; he kissed his bare chest slowly tracing his fingers across his chest."I love you.", he said as he looked up at him.

Their lips meet in the slightest and softest touch then they part,"I love you too.".  Key wrapped his arms around him, bringing their bodies closer. 

Onew smiles as he looks straight in the eyes; a grin curls up in the corner of his lips as he his lips.

Key swallowed hard at the sightly of his pick tongue; he looks at him then at his lips before he closed the small gap between them. He pressed his lips against his tilting his head as he kisses him passionately. The kiss intensifies as Onew's lips part; he tugs on his shirt as his body begins to feel to uncomfortably hot. 

Onew pulls back; slightly out of breath as he traces Key's lips with his fingers,"Every inch of you is beautiful.".

Key blushes placing his hand on his hair; pulling him in kissing and the sensitive skin under Onew's jaw slowly making his way down his neck. "You're perfect, I can't imagine my life without you.".  

Onew cups his cheeks with his hands and kisses him softly several times on the lips,"I can't imagine my life without you either. I never been this in love in my entire life.", he smiled,"That day I met was the happiest day all my life.".

"Really?", Key smiled, "You really didn't talk to me when I first got in the cab, you only started talking to me after the cab driver almost sent me flying.".

"That's because you made me nervous, you're the most beautiful person I have ever seen.", he confessed,"I still don't know why you even love me. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world that you chose me as your partner.".

"I think we are both lucky to have found each other.", Key ran his fingers through Onew's hair,"I want to thank you for no longer talking to Taemin. I know I should have trusted you and not treated him that way but it really makes me mad when i see him close to you. What I'm try to say is that I'm very thankful that he warned you about Max, but I still don't want him around.".

"I know you have nothing to worry about.".

Key gave him another small kiss on the lips; grabbing his hand and lacing it with his,"Thank you.".

                                                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"I'm really sorry about your candle collection.", Minho apologized. Max had stepped on mostly all of them, leaving them completely ruined."Look at the bright side, we can start our own together.".

"It's fine, at least the one you bought me survived.", Jonghyun smiled as he lit it up,"It's my favorite candle.". 

Minho grabbed Jonghyun by the waist bringing him close to his body. He wanted to comfort him, since he knew for a fact that he was having a rough time. He softly his back as Jonghyun began to cry,"It's alright, don't worry everything is going to be fine.".

"I don't deserve you.", he continued to weep. 

"Don't say that, you're the most wonderful person I ever met. Everyone and everything is fine.".

"I'm sorry, that I haven't told my family anything about us.", he sobbed,"I'm really sorry.".

"It's alright I know that takes some time, it's a scary thing to do.", Minho wiped away his tears,"I don't blame you for anything.".

"Minho I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you too.".

Minho smiled his whole body begins to heat up as he registers what he just said to him,"I love you so much.", he said as he begans to tear up.

Jonghyun smiles as he wipes away the few tears that managed to roll down Minho's cheek,"Don't cry okay.", he smiles as he gives him a peck on the lips.

The kiss tasted a bit salty but it was one of the best kisses Minho had ever had. Even though it was quick it was full of love, it represented a new beginning for him.

"I'll try to talk to my family tomorrow.", Jonghyun said.

"Do you want me to go with you?", he asked.

"Is better if I do this alone.", he cuddled into his arms;softly touching his arm with his in a circular motion.

Minho felt Jonghyun's touch soothing, as he slowly fell asleep. 

"Minho wake up.".

"Not now Key.", he whined as he covered himself with the blanket.

"Get up now Minho. I didn't spent money for you to eat a cold breakfast.", Key yelled as he pulled the blankets of off him.

"Where's Jonghyun?", he groggily looked around.

"He and Jinki went to the police station.", he informed him,"Get up and eat your breakfast before they come back.".

Minho staggered out of bed and went straight to the kitchen,"You bought breakfast I thought you made it.", he pouted.

"Stop complaining and eat.", Key said as he continued to pick glass up from the floor,"You should be thankful I even bought you anything.".

"I love you too Key.", Minho chuckled as he began to eat his pancakes.

Key smiled at him,"Guess what?".

"Does it have to do with Onew?", he asked even though he already knew the answer.

Key nodded,"I see how close you and Jonghyun are now that you moved in together. I'm thinking of buying or renting a place for me and Jinki to move in together.".

"That's sounds great but I don't think your dad, would give you money for that.", Minho hated to be the bearer of bad news but Key needed to hear it.

"I know he isn't but my grandma will.", he smiled,"She's been offering to buy me a house for years. Do you think he would want to move in with me?".

"I don't see a reason why he wouldn't.", he said as he then finished his breakfast. 

"Come house hunting with me, this winter break.", Key continued to clean.

"Okay.", he smiled. Minho had never seen Key this happy, it brought him a lot of joy that his best friend had finally found someone that was willing to stand by his side and face his father with him. 

"My parents are giving me a car tomorrow.".

"That would make house hunting way easier.', Minho commented.

"Calm down Jjong we both knew this was going to happen.", Onew said as they walked through the door; carrying both Jonghyun and Key's shopping bags from yesterday.

"He's crazy if he thinks I'm going to except his money.", Jonghyun yelled as he laid down on the couch,"He has no idea who he is messing with.".

"What wrong?", Minho asked him as he sat on the ground beside the couch; softly touching Jonghyun's hair.

"Even though he destroyed our home they released him.", Jonghyun yelled,"He treated me like a dog, and mocked me. Minho he freaking left me a candle in the police station, I don't need his stupid money or his stupid candle.I wanted him to suffer for what he did.".

Minho thought could tell Jonghyun was really mad, he just wanted to calm him down,"He is going to pay for everything he did eventually.".  

"Eventually isn't fast enough.", he pouted,"He stepped on my candles on purpose, from all the bedrooms he only ruined mine.", Jonghyun began to tear up,"I've never been this angry, I'm going to make him pay for what he did.".

"I'm really sorry this is all my fault.", Onew stated,"If there's anything I can do to make it up to you let me know.".

"None of this is your fault Onew, everything is his fault.", Jonghyun said.

"Jonghyun's right, just stop blaming yourself for stuff you didn't do.", Key hugged Onew.

Minho hated seeing Jonghyun like this, it made him mad. He never liked Max but know he despised him for targeting Jonghyun for no reason at all. Minho felt useless since he couldn't do anything to help Jonghyun.

"So what are we going to do?", Key asked,"I'm pretty sure that Max won't respect the restraining order.".

"I need to call my father.", Jonghyun said,"Max will respect that restraining order.

"Jonghyun wait.", Minho said,"What are you going to do? You're mad you should think it through first.".

"Minho there is nothing to think about. My dad is friends with Max's dad, he helped him start his law firm.", Jonghyun stated,"I'm certain that if my dad calls his dad, Max will definitely stay away.".

"Would your dad actually do that for you?", Key asked.

"It's worth a shot.", Jonghyun smiled.

"Wait don't do it?", Onew smiled,"Jonghyun you're the only one that can help Taemin.".

"Help Taemin. What are you saying why would I help him?", he asked.

"Max took some inappropriate pictures of Taemin.", Onew informed him,"We need to get those pictures back.".

                                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it was very dramatic chapter but next chapter is a bit more on the softer side. Anyways please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them and I'll see you all in chapter 20...