Trust

Crossroad Lovers

A/N: Warning some ...Thank you for reading and commenting. Also forgive me for any spelling/grammar mistakes, still haven't broken my habit of typing when I'm suppose to be asleep. I'm sure I probably missed a few errors after I reread this twice, because this chapter is extremely long so please forgive me...Anyways I really hope you enjoy this chapter, it took a little longer than planned since I added a few parts...

                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Minho cuddled into Jonghyun embrace as he ran his fingers up and down his arm. Being in Jonghyun's arms made everything seem perfect, even though it was far from it. He was worried about him, despite the fact that he seemed a bit better he could tell he was still upset. Although they were physically together it was easy to notice that Jonghyun mind was somewhere else. "Are you alright?".

"Yeah, I'm okay.", he smiled at him,"I was just thinking about that Sulli girl I told you about last night.".

Minho broke free of his embrace and sat up as he stared at him,"First you never mention to her that you have a boyfriend and now you're thinking about her.". 

"Minho stop, it isn't like that.", he stated.

"Then why were you thinking about her?", he asked.

"I was thinking about what she told me.", he answered,"She said that she'll be seeing me soon.".

"Do you think she is stalking you? Do you want me to talk to her?", Minho asked.

"You don't need to talk to her I can take care of myself.", he answered,"It's just that the more I think about it, the more I'm convince she didn't came looking for me on her own. I think someone sent her.".

"Why do you say that?".

"Because she was wearing expensive brand name clothing, no one who comes to the shop is ever dress like that.", he stated,"Besides when I asked her what she needed she said she came to see me. How would she know were I worked if someone didn't tell her; and the way she said she'll be seeing me soon was like she was certain she would. I don't know the whole situation was just creepy and weird.".

"Do you think your dad sent her there?", Minho asked. 

"I know my dad doesn't want us together but I don't think he would do that.", he answered."It was probably Max, since his trial is coming he just wants to irritate me.".

Everything Jonghyun said made perfect sense to Minho, except for the fact that he didn't think it was Max who send Sulli. There was no doubt in his mind that it was Jonghyun's dad who send her. "I really don't think it was Max.".

"And I don't think it was my father. If you're going to keep on insisting it was him then you should just go, because I don't want to hear it.".

Minho knew that Jonghyun was a little sensitive when it came to his family right now, but he couldn't help but feel a bit mad. He couldn't believe Jonghyun was defending his father who was obviously trying to separate them. "I'm going to go for my run.", he said as he got off the bed.

"Minho wait!", he stop him before he left the bedroom."Please don't be mad at me, I hate it when you're mad at me.".

"Then why are you defending him? When you know he is trying to separate us.".

"Because he's my father, and I need you to trust me when I say he didn't do it.", he stated.

"Fine,I won't blame your father anymore.", Minho didn't want to fight with Jonghyun. He didn't want sulli and whoever sent her to separate them. He pushed his anger aside and embrace him,"Please promise me you're not going to leave me.".

"You're mine and I'm never going to let you go.", he smiled as he broke their embrace and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I thought you said you were never going to let me go.", he chuckled.

"That's different. I can't hug you while you run.", he laughed.

"Come run with me.", he smiled.

"No, I want to sleep for a little while longer.", Jonghyun said as he went back to bed,"Wake me up went you get home.".

"It's my first day at work today, if you don't come for a run with me; we won't get to spend much time together.", he stated as he tried to get him off the bed.

"I don't want to go.", he whine as he clung on to the sheets.

"Fine, I'll go on my own.".

"Have fun.", Jonghyun said as he then kissed him on the cheek and went back to bed.

Minho went to his room and quickly changed. He then walked to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle, as he was about to exit the house. He saw Onew completely covered in a blanket laying down in the living room couch. "What are you doing?".

"Trying to sleep.", he answered as he peaked out of the blanket.

"Why aren't you in your room?", he asked.

"I can't sleep in my room, it reminds me to much of Kibum.", Onew answered.

"So you're going to sleep in the living room until he comes back?", he asked him.

"Yes.".

"Come on you can't sleep here.", he stated as he pulled the blanket off of him."Besides aren't you suppose to be getting ready to leave so you can go turn in your transcripts.

"I completely forgot. ", he confessed as he sat up."I'm just really worried about Kibum, he hasn't called me or texted me. Did you think he's okay?".

"I'm sure he's fine. He is probably sleeping right now.", he answered."You and Jonghyun need to get out of the house. When you come back from turning in your transcripts take him out.".

"I don't really feel like going out.",he answered.

"Key is going to contact you whether you are home or not.", Minho stated,"You and Jonghyun can't be moping around the house all day. Go to the grocery store with him, we're running out of groceries already. Just please get out of the house.".

"Fine, I'll get going.", he said as he got off the couch and walked towards his room.

As soon as Minho got out of the house he began to run. He manage to run for a few minutes before he spotted Sehun.

"Minho! Please wait I need to talk to you.", Sehun said as he started to run after him.

Today is not my day, Minho thought to himself as he completely ignored Sehun and continued to run.

"You know I'm more than capable of keeping up with you.", Sehun said as he catched up to him,"Please stop I really need to talk to you.".

"What do you want?", he asked as he stop running.

"I wanted to apologize for my recent behavior.", he stated,"After you both left the club I talked to Suho and he made me realize that what I've been doing was wrong.".

"You seriously needed someone to tell you, you were wrong? You couldn't realize that yourself?", he asked. Minho didn't believe anything Sehun was saying.

"I know you probably find it hard to believe but I'm being sincere. What I did to you,Jonghyun and Kai was wrong. I have no excuse for my behavior and I don't expect you to accept my apology.", he stated,"I just want to tell you that you don't have to worry about me anymore. I'm transferring to another university.".

"You are seriously transferring in the middle of the year?", Minho stared at him,"Stop wasting my time. I don't believe a word you're saying.".

"I am transferring, and I know I'm going to miss a semester but this is what is best for me.", Sehun answered."I'm really sorry that I ruined our friendship, I know you probably don't want to talk to me ever again. But rest assure that I won't bother you or Jonghyun again.".

"I never understood what you did. I don't get how you could be so happy and supportive for me when I told you I liked Taemin. But as soon as  I got with Jonghyun you turned into a completely different person. What did he ever do to you?", Minho asked him.

"With Taemin it was all one sided, he liked Onew and well it made me believe I still had a chance with you.", he stated,"Your relationship with Jonghyun happened so fast I wasn't prepared for it. You and I were getting closer, you weren't around Key as much as you used to be and I was really happy that you were hanging out with me a lot more. I got my own hopes up and I thought I had a chance with you until you got with Jonghyun. I was jealous as a matter a fact I still am, I love you and I have loved you for a very long time and all of a sudden he just showed up and took you away from me. You started following him around you completely started to ignore me.".

"I didn't ignore you. You were busy studying and meeting up with Onew for your study sessions, I just didn't want to disturb you.", he said.

"It doesn't matter, even if I wasn't busy I now know you would have never choose me. In practice all you did was talk about him, I don't know why I didn't realize it then that I had no chance.", he said as he tried not to cry."I really wish nothing but the best for you Minho , and I hope that one day you can forgive me and we could be friends again.". 

"I can't forgive you and I don't think we could ever be friends. You hit Jonghyun multiple times. When he did nothing to you.".

"I wouldn't call this bruises on my face nothing.", Sehun stated.

"To be completely honest you deserved it. All he did was defend himself.", he stated.

"I know I deserved it, but you have a very jealous possessive boyfriend.", he commented. "I'm not surprise that you're taking his side. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Rest assure that I won't be getting involved in your relationship anymore,", he repeated,"but I will be seeing you in the field.". 

"I thought you said you were transferring schools.", Minho said. He was not surprise that Sehun's suppose apology turn out to be a lie.

"I am. I'm transferring to our rival school.", he answered with a smile,"Or should I say your rival school, since I am going to be playing for their team now.".

"From all the schools you could have choosen why that one?", Minho asked. He was glad that Sehun would no longer be bothering Jonghyun, but he felt slightly hurt and betrayed. He knew that once his teammates found about Sehun's departure to that school they would feel the same. 

"Suho has friends there and they are letting me stay at their place. It was the best option for me, besides the school is offering me a scholarship and I really couldn't refuse that.", he stated."I guess this is were our friendship definitely ends and our rivalry begins.".

"We won't be going easy on you. We're going to win the upcoming season too.", Minho stated.

"Well we will see about that. Goodbye Minho.", he said before he walked away.

As soon as Sehun left Minho continued with his run. He ran for a whole hour before he return back home. He was really glad to see Key's car was gone, and that Onew actually listened to him. He removed his shoes when he entered the house and headed straight to Jonghyun's bedroom to wake him up. He was definitely surprise when he didn't find him in bed, just as he was about to leave the room, he heard Jonghyun's powerful singing voice coming from the bathroom. He walked over to the bathroom and slowly turned the doorknob and to his surprise for the first time it was actually unlocked. He walked in and slowly closed the door hoping to go undetected by him. As he began to remove his clothes, Jonghyun continued to sing without noticing him. Unfortunately as soon as he entered the shower, Jonghyun heard him and immediately turned around.

"What are you doing in here?", Jonghyun asked him as he covered himself,"Get out!".

"Why are you covering yourself, you're acting like I've never seen you before.", he said as he got closer.

"I wasn't expecting you, I'm a bit embarrassed.", he slightly blushed,"Please get out.".

Minho put his arm around him and pulled him closer to him, causing Jonghyun to let out a small yelp. "You're a combination of cute and y. You're perfect perfect.", Minho commented as he then began to kiss and nibble on Jonghyun neck. 

"Minho stop. It's dangerous we can slip and fall.", he place his hand against the glass door as he tried to steady himself.

"I'll make sure you don't fall. Trust me.", he said as he lifted up Jonghyun chin with his index finger; tracing his bottom lip with his thumb."I like seeing you all wet.", he commented as he looked down at him.

"Shut up and kiss me already.", he demanded as he wrapped his arms around his neck. 

Minho pressed his lips against his. Soft sounds escaped from their lips as the luke warm water flowed over their bodies. His tongue softly brushing against his; his lips were soft yet wet overflowing with the taste of water as it entered their mouths. He immediately began to get aroused as he felt Jonghyun's warm wet hand on . Minho could feel the heat beneath his skin, the rush of want and need to feel Jonghyun again. He made his way down to the shorter man's neck as he and nibbled on it; soft low moans escaping Jonghyun's lips.

Jonghyun grabbed a fist full of Minho's hair in his hand as he yanked his head back. He sunk his teeth down into his neck as he made his way down to his collar bone. "I need you right, I need to feel you right now.", he begged slightly out of breath. 

Minho turned him as he firmly held on to his waist with one hand. He grabbed his aching member rubbing it up and down Jonghyun's crack as he . They were a mess of sweat and water, Minho was desperate to feel and touch every inch of Jonghyun's body. He aligned himself as he then smoothly entered his hole. He trust into him repeatedly, Jonghyun's tightness arousing him even more as he picked up the pace.

Jonghyun moaned loudly as he threw his head back in pleasure.

It was long before both men were lost in the passionate of their love. Minho kissed the back of Jonghyun shoulder his mind reeling with the thoughts about how much he loved him.

                                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Taemin had waited most of the previous day for Kai to call him or text him, but he never did. He felt slightly depressed and worried that he wasn't able to sleep at all last night. He knew all of this was his fault, he shouldn't have ran away from him; in fact he shouldn't have slept with him at all. Taemin was afraid that Kai never wanted to talk to him again. As he continued to lay in bed feeling sorry for himself his phone buzzed. He smiled as he grabbed his phone thinking it was Kai, but his smile quickly faded when he saw it was a text from a number he didn't recognize.

"Come outside.", he read the text aloud.

"Who is this?", he replied.

"It's Max come outside.", he texted.

Taemin got out of bed without bothering to change as he quickly headed outside. Once he was outside he walked up to Max who was leaning up against his car. "What do you want?".

"I thought you would be happy to see me.", he smiled,"You look very cute by the way.".

"Just tell me what you need.", he sighed. Just seeing Max made his blood boil there was no one in the world that he hated more than him.

"Get in the car, let me take you out for some brunch.", he said.

"No! I'm not going anywhere with you.".

"Suit yourself, I just wanted to be nice.", he replied.

"You nice.", he laughed,"Tell me another joke.". A chill ran up Taemin spine as Max angrily stared at him, he knew if looks could kill he will definitely be dead by now. 

"Get in the car!", he demanded as he grabbed Taemin by the arm.

Taemin tried to free himself from his grasp,"You're hurting me, let go!".

"Get in the car.", he said as he let go of him.

"Where are we going?", he asked.

"Get in!", he yelled.

Taemin didn't want to go anywhere with him, he was afraid that if he got in that car he would never returned home,"No, I'm not going anywhere with you.".

"If you don't get in, I'll release your pictures this instant.", he threatened him,"I'm not going to hurt you, just get in the car.".

Taemin knew there was no way out, as long as Max had those pictures there  was nothing he could do."I'm not getting in until you tell me where we are going.".

"Since you rejected my brunch offer, we're going straight to Jinki's house.", he stated,"I'm tired of waiting and I haven't seen you tried to get close to Onew at all. Key isn't in the country right now, it's the perfect time for you to try and gain his trust. I need you to take Onew to the place we agreed on within this week.".

"That'll be nearly impossible.", Taemin said as he tried to get out of going. There was no way he was going to take Onew anywhere. "I've been texting him and he is still completely ignoring me.", he lied,"There is no way he is going to talk to me or let me inside his house if I go. You need to be a little more patient.".

"Fine, you got one week if you don't gain his trust by then I'm releasing the pictures.", he stated."This is your last chance, so try to actually do something.", Max said before he entered his car and drove off. 

Taemin quickly got back into his house, he was relieved that Max actually left and didn't force him to go to Jinki's home. Even though he trusted Jonghyun when he told him that they would help him, Max's visit installed fear in him and made him a bit nervous. Unfortunately he knew he had to keep on stalling Max, so he wouldn't get near Onew or release any of those pictures. When he arrived in his room he checked his social media accounts to see if Kai had posted anything. But the only thing that changed was that he deleted all his picture with Sehun. Taemin couldn't believe that Kai had the time to delete every single pictures but yet he hadn't had the time to call him. None of it made sense to him, he took it as a sign that Kai was either really had at him or he just used him. Taemin got lost in his own thoughts that when his phone started to ring he got a bit startled. He took a deep breath when he noticed it was Kai who was calling him. "He-he-hello.", he stuttered feeling a bit nervous.

"Are you alright?", he asked him.

"I'm fine.", he answered,"Are you okay? How are you feeling?".

"I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with everything that has happened recently.", Kai answered,"Taemin we really need to talk and I seriously don't think it should be done over the phone. Are you free tomorrow night?".

"Yes, were do you want to meet?", he asked him.

"Meet me at the park by the bridge at seven,", he informed him,"and please come alone.".

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow at seven.", he answered as he then hanged up. Taemin was glad that Kai was actually speaking to him. He didn't know if tomorrow night was date or not but he was excited to see Kai again. He walked to his closet and began to look through his clothes, he wanted to look his best went he saw him. An hour passed and he had emptied all of his closet and drawers and he still hadn't found anything to wear. Taemin didn't want to be overdressed if it wasn't a date but he didn't want to be under dress if it was.

"What in the world are you doing?", Krystal asked as she walked into the room.

"What are you doing here?", he asked her a bit startled since he wasn't expecting her.

"It's really nice to see you too Taemin.", she said,"I was worried about you, you sounded weird when I talk to you yesterday. And based on what you told me I have a reason to be.".

"What did she say?", he asked her hoping that his mother didn't mention Kai.

"That after you came home from your run with me, you locked yourself up in your room without coming out.", she stared at him,"Why did you lie to your mom? Who were you really with?".

"I was feeling a bit stressed about the whole Max thing so I went for a walk.", he lied to her.

"So they haven't contacted you yet?", she asked.

"No, but I'm sure they will soon. I trust them.", he answered as he began to put his clothes away."We should go to the mall.".

"You have a date.", she stated,"Who are you going on a date with?".

"I'm not going on a date.", he stated,"Help me fix my closet so we can get going faster.".

"Don't lie to me, the last time you destroyed your closet this way was when you were going on a date with Onew.".

"I don't have a date with anyone. I was just organizing my closet.", he answered,"Please help me.".

"Fine, but only because I want to go to the mall and buy a few things.", she said as she began to help him put his clothes away.

Taemin felt bad for lying to Krystal he really wanted to tell her everything, he needed some advice on what to do. But he knew he couldn't say a word to her since Kai didn't want her to know anything. 

                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

Key yawned as he woke up. He felt bad for not calling Onew as soon as he arrived like he promise, but he felt a bit jet lag and went straight to bed. As soon as he grabbed his cellphone from the nightstand to call him; he began to feel guilty when he noticed he had ten missed calls from him. He covered the bottom half of his face as he decided to video call Jinki.

"Kibum.", Onew immediately answered. 

He felt his heart melt as soon as he laid eyes on him."I'm sorry I didn't call as soon as I arrive, I was really tired.".

"I'm just glad you're fine, I was really worried about you.", he smiled,"Key uncover your face, I want to see you.".

"I just woke up, my face is kinda swollen.", he answered,"I don't look good right now.".

"You always look good, your beautiful.".

Key blushed,"You're just saying that because your my boyfriend.".

"Ever since I first laid eyes on you I thought you were handsomely flawless. You're beautiful both inside and out.", he complimented him as his cheeks turn rosy red.

"I love you, I don't know what I'll do without you in my life.".

"I love you too.", Onew said as he send him a kiss,"So when are you going to let me see that beautiful face of yours.".

Key uncovered his face and smiled as he then send him a kiss.

Onew face lit up with a wide smile,"Perfect, just as I expected.", 

He turned a light shade; feeling slightly embarrassed since no one had ever complimented him so much. Key missed Jinki, he wanted to feel his warm embrace; his soft tender lips,"I really wish you were with me here right.".

"When are you coming back home? I really miss you.", he confessed.

"I miss you too, but unfortunately I don't know when I'm coming back."Key informed him,"I'll get an idea of when, once I see her.".

"When you see her, make sure it's in a public place. I don't really trust her.", Onew stated.

"I'm meeting her for dinner in a restaurant in about two hours. So where are you heading to?", he asked him.

"I just got home, see.", he got out of the car as he then switch the camera view.

"Why did you when out alone when I told you not to?", Key asked.

"I didn't want to disturb Jonghyun and Minho.", he answered as he switched the camera back and entered the house.

"I just don't want anything to happen to you, Max is to unpredictable.".

"I'll try my best not to go out alone, except if it's absolutely necessary.",Onew stated.

"I need to start, getting ready", Key got out of bed,"I'll call you as soon as I as I come back from the dinner.".

"Take care, I love you.".

"I love you too, bye.", he said as he ended the video call. Key started to unpack his luggage as he looked for what to wear. Once he picked his outfit, he went to take a quick shower since he was a bit behind schedule. He looked at himself in the mirror once more before exiting his hotel room. Since he was running late he got a cab instead of taking the subway like he wanted to. "Sorry I'm late.", Key bowed apologetically before taking a seat.

"It's fine, I was enjoying the scenery.", she smiled at him as she then took a sip of her tea,"Well it's really nice to meet you Kibum.". 

"It pleasure it's all mine Seohyun.", he smiled.

"I'm really happy that you actually came all the way here to see me, since you're the only one that can help me.", she informed him,"I need you to take me and my child back to Korea, in exchange for the information that you seek.".

"I don't understand, why do you need me to get back to Korea", Key asked.

"Do you see those guys outside standing in front of the restaurant?",Seohyun asked him as key nodded,"Well I'm constantly being followed and watched by them. There's no way I can't leave the country. I'm sure by now they have already taken a bunch of pictures of you and sent them to Max, as a matter of fact I wouldn't be surprise if he shows up here tomorrow.".

"If you knew that was going to happen why did you asked me to meet you here?", he asked her,"This is a trap isn't it? You set me up so you can help Max.".

"This is all part of my plan, I needed Max to know that you were here. It will benefit us both if Max left Korea and came here.".

"You're not making any sense.",he stood up. Key wasn't going to let her distract him while Max was probably trying to abduct Onew.

"Please sit back down and listen to me, if you go out there now I don't know what they might do to you.", she stated,"We need each other.".

Key immediately started to regret coming here, but he knew she was right. If he went out there right now he would probably end up very hurt or dead. "What's your plan?".

"I'm really glad you decided to stay and help me.".

"Well you didn't exactly gave me a choice did you?", he said.

"I'm really sorry you feel that way but I'm sure you'll change your mind soon.", she smiled."I know you would think it would be harder for us to escape with Max being here, but in the long run it will buy us both some time that we are going to need once we arrive back in Korea. I need time to hide from him and you're going to need time to talk to his father and destroy him. You see Max has been stealing money from his father, I'm talking about millions, and I have the evidence to prove it.".

"You think that's going to be enough to stop him?", Key asked.

"Max's father loves his money more than he loves anyone. Once he finds out Max has been stealing from him. I'm positive he is going to send him to jail, without posting bail", she stated,"Without his father's support, and without his money. There's no way he would be able to get out of jail.".

"So when do you want to leave?", he asked her.

"Tomorrow night.", she told him,"I need you to be outside my house as soon as my driver leaves to pick him up from the airport. That's the only time we are going to have to escape.".

"I'll be there.".

"As a token of my gratitude and to show you that I can be trusted, I'm going to give you a present in advance.", she smiled as she took out a USB and handed to him,"This USB contains the picture of your friend. Max has no longer has any access to those pictures. I'll give you the other USB with the evidence once we arrive at Korea.".

"How in the world did you manage to get these pictures?", Key asked a bit curious,"I thought he had them in his phone.".

"Max's father is a very controlling man, he checks Max's phone regularly. When he came here to visit my son I saw him transferring the pictures into his laptop.  As a matter of fact it was thanks to those pictures that I found out about who he really was.", Seohyun told him, as she got a bit teary eyed. "Max doesn't want his father to find out about his uality I'm positive he doesn't have them on his phone anymore.".

"Thank you.", Key said. 

"I don't want anything to happen to you. My friend Yuri should be coming any minute now to take you back to your hotel room. I know they won't do anything to you if they see that your not alone.", she smiled as she stood up."I'll see you tomorrow.", she said as she then walked away.

Key felt a bit overwhelmed but happy that they were finally going to get Max out of their lifes.".

                                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"I don't understand how this happened.", Jonghyun said as he looked at the love mark on his neck,"We are always careful when it comes to this sort of thing.".

"Well apparently not this time. It looks like he really sank his teeth in there.", Onew laughed."I can even see the teeth marks.". 

"There is no teeth marks, this isn't funny.", he said,"First the bruises on my face now this.".

"I think is a very lovely mark.", Onew commented."And it's right in the center too.".

"Just stop, you're not helping.", he commented,"You're parents are going to be able to see it when I go to work tomorrow.".

"I never thought of that.", he admitted,"Wear a turtleneck shirt or something. You'll be fine.".

"Why did I allow this to happen?", he said as he grabbed a turtleneck shirt from his closet.

"You were lost in the heat of the moment.", Onew commented as he sat in Jonghyun bed"To be honest, you're over exaggerating it isn't that bad.".

"You're just saying that because you don't have them on your neck.", he said as he walked into the bathroom to change.

"True, I'll be so embarrassed if I had to go in to work with that tomorrow.", he commented.

"Again you're not helping.", he said as he exited the bathroom.

"If you don't want to wear a turtleneck to work, just buy some makeup so you can cover it up.", Onew suggested as he stood up.

"That reminds me I need to replace Key's makeup. I practically finished it all covering my bruises.", he said as he and Onew walked out of his room.

"Don't buy him any, I like seeing him without makeup better.", Onew said as he grabbed Kibun's car keys.

"Fine I won't buy him any but he can still buy some on his own you know.", he said as he locked the house door.

"I know.",he pouted as he unlocked the car doors,"Talking about bruises I saw how bad you left Sehun. You're lucky that you didn't break his nose.".

"I wish I broke his nose.", he said as he fastened his seat belt,"Maybe that way he would learn to stay away from Minho.".

"I really don't like it when you get into fights. Just let it go he is transferring schools anyways.", Onew stated as he drove.

"How do you know? Are you sure?", Jonghyun asked him.

"I'm positive he told me himself. When I was getting my transcripts he was too.", he answered him,"He thanked me for helping him pass his class then he told me he was leaving.".

"Well I'm glad he's leaving.".

"I thought you'll be a bit upset. Since the school's soccer team is going to suffer a bit.", he said,"You can't deny he was good.".

"Yeah he's good, but Minho is better.",Jonghyun stated,"I'm sure the school soccer team will be just fine without him.".

"Well's let's hope so.", Onew said as he parked the car.

As soon as they both got out of the car, Jonghyun went to hug Onew."I haven't been this happy in a very long time, and it's all thanks to you and Minho.".

"It's all thanks to Minho, I really didn't do anything.", Onew said.

Jonghyun broke the hug as he then got a shopping cart,"Shut up.", he laughed as he turned a bit red with embarrassment. 

"Awe your blushing.",Onew as they went inside the super market.

"Why are you sleeping in the living room couch?",Jonghyun asked him as he tried to change the subject.

"With everything you two were doing, I'm surprise you two had any time to talk.", he laughed causing Jonghyun to turn red again.

"Stop, I'm being serious. I don't think you should be sleeping on the couch.".

"I can't sleep in my room.", Onew put some apples in a bag, as he then put them in the cart."It gets me all depressed, my bed feels empty without him.".

"Then sleep in Minho's bedroom. He doesn't sleep there anyways.", he said as he followed Onew with the cart.

"You shouldn't be offering his room. It isn't yours to offer.".

"He won't get mad trust me.", Jonghyun said as he looked at the cereals.

"You're probably right but I prefer to stay in the living room.", he said.

"Suit yourself.", he said as he put  two boxes of cereal in the cart.

"You can't get both.", Onew stated,"We're in a budget your going to have to pick.".

"Stop exaggerating it's just an extra box of cereal, we're not going to go over the budget.", he said.

"Cereal isn't an essential item, just pick one so we can get going.", he stated. 

"It's moments like this that I wish I still had money.", Jonghyun said as he put one of the boxes back.

"Come on poor little rich boy, we still need to go  get the chicken.", he said as he happily ran off.

As Jonghyun followed Onew he stopped half way there to try some cheese samples."It's delicous.", he commented with a smile.

"You can eat as many as you want.", the girl giving away the samples said.

"I'll just get two more.", he said as he ate two more pieces,"One more wouldn't hurt.".

"What are you doing?", Onew asked as he put the chicken in the cart.

"Trying cheese, here try some.", Jonghyun said as he fed him some cheese.

"It's good.", Onew said as he got some more.

"How can you say we are on a budget when it looks like your buying two weeks worth of chicken.", he commented as they walk to the register.

"Chicken is an essential item, cereal isn't.", he answered as he unloaded the cart."You can make many things with chicken.".

"Come to the mall with me, I want to buy some makeup.".

"No thank you. I don't want to go inside a mall for a very long time", Onew commented as he took out his wallet and paid for the groceries."Besides Key's going to call me any minute now and I don't want to be in a mall when he does.".

"Drop me off then. There's no way I'm going to show up at work wearing a turtleneck.", Jonghyun stated as they walked towards the car.

"How are you going to get home?", he answered as they put the groceries in the trunk."I'll go to the mall with before work.".

"It's fine, I'll go home with Minho. He getting out of work soon anyways.",he said as he got inside the car and fastened his seatbelt."It will be a surprise for him.".

"Fine, but if he's unable to take you home call me and I'll pick you up.", he said as he got in the car and began to drive.

"Why wouldn't he be able to take me home?", Jonghyun chuckled,"We live in the same house and he's driving my car. I'm positive he's going to be able to take me home.".

"What if they make if stay after the mall closes.".

"I didn't think of that. I'll call you if that happens.", he promised.

"Well have fun and don't buy Key any makeup.", Onew said as he stopped the car in front of the mall.

"I won't buy him any, if you promise me that you won't wonder off. Please go straight home, Max is dangerous.", he stated. Jonghyun was worried that Max would abduct Onew, especially since he wasn't usually that aware of his surroundings.

"I'll go straight home, and I won't open the door for any strangers.", he smiled.

"Onew this isn't a joke, this is serious.".

"I know, but I don't need to be reminded of it every minute. You all act like I'm incapable of taking care of myself.",he answered,"I'll be fine, go out and have fun with Minho.".

"I won't remind you anymore.I'll see you later.", he said as he got off the car. When Jonghyun entered the mall he went straight to the makeup store. He felt a bit overwhelmed when he saw the various types of makeup, how does Key know what to buy? He asked himself as he browse around. He felt relief when he found the same item Key gave him, he picked one in his skin color and went to pay for it. After buying it he went straight to the clothing store were Minho was working, but he didn't enter instead he sat by the bench outside as he stared at Minho fold clothes. Wow he even looks good when he folds clothes, Jonghyun thought to himself as he stared at him attentively. He waited for about half hour until Minho came out,"Surprise.".

"How long did you wait out here for?", Minho asked him, as he gave him a kiss on the cheek and put his arm around him.

"Half hour.", Jonghyun answered,"Did you not see me I was sitting at the bench.".

"No, but all of this confirms that Onew was right.", he said as they exited the mall.

"Right about what?".

"That you stalk me.", he laughed,"I can't believe I'm dating my stalker.".

"I'm not your stalker, I just like watching you play.", Jonghyun stated.

"I know.", he leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips,"So what did you buy?".

"Some makeup to hide this.", he said as he showed him the love mark on his neck.

"I'm so sorry, I'll try be more careful next time.", he promised.

"Try? You better be more careful next time, I can't keep on buying makeup. It's to expensive.", he commented.

"It's not my fault, You're just to irresistible.", Minho said as he handed Jonghyun the car keys.  

"You need to make it up to me by buying me dinner.", Jonghyun said as he pressed the button to unlock the car doors.

"It's a date then.", Minho smiled as he gave him a kiss on the lips before he entered the car.

                                                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

"I'm leaving tomorrow, so I should be in Korea by the day after tomorrow in the afternoon.", Key informed Onew as they video chatted.

"So you got the information that we needed?", Onew asked him. 

"I got more than I expected actually.", he commented,"Max is crazier than you think.".

"I don't understand why he acts this way, he wasn't that way at all when I dated him.".

"I'm not surprise he snapped at all. That guy has no privacy his father is constantly checking his phone.", Key informed him.

"That makes perfect sense now. Every time we took pictures we always just my phone.", Onew remembered.

Key laughed,"I can't believe you didn't find that weird at all.".

"I was in love  with him, I really didn't care.", he answered."I never questioned him, I blindly trusted him.".

"Did you loved him more than you love me?", Key asked him.

Just the mere thought of Key got him excited; and it stimulated his senses in every way."I don't know what you did to me Kim Kibum, but I'm madly in love with you. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you.",Onew stated as he started to blush,"I have never been mentally, emotionally and physically attracted to anyone until I met you. I'm thankful that I have you in my life everyday.". 

"I love you so much.", Key smiled as he then sent him a kiss."When I get home I'm going to stick to you like glue. I'm not going to allow to leave out bedroom at all.".

Onew turned bright red,"Even when you're far away you like teasing me.".

"I'm not teasing you, I'm being serious. Be prepared for the best night of your life Jinki.", he winked at him.

He slightly bit his bottom lip,"Can't wait.".

"Go to our bedroom, so I can give you a small preview of what's to come.".

Onew immediately got off the couch, as he was walking to his bedroom someone knocked on the door."Why now.",he whined as he walked back towards the door.

"Wait look to see who it is first.", Key warned him.

Onew felt like his heart dropped to the pit of his stomach when he saw Max through the peephole in the door,"It's Max.", he whispered as he laid down on the ground. 

"Go with Minho and Jonghyun, don't stay in the living room.", Key whispered.

"They're not home.",he informed him as Max started pounding on the door.

Key began to cry,"Stay right there, I'll call Minho right now.".

Onew stayed quiet and nodded before he ended the video call. He immediately texted his next door neighbor Siwon,"Please come over to my house right now. EMERGENCY.". Three minutes later he heard Siwon, and Leeteuk's voice outside his door talking to Max. He immediately stood up and looked through the peephole as he saw them arguing outside his door. He took out his cell phone and texted Key,"I'm fine Leeteuk and Siwon are outside talking to him.".

"Just go he doesn't want to see you.", he heard Leeteuk say.

"I didn't came to see him, I came to see Jonghyun.", Max answered.

"It doesn't matter who you want to see, none of them want to see you.",Siwon stated.

"You can't force me to leave, this isn't your home.", Max told them.

"Is better if you stay, so the cops can come and arrest you for not respecting your restraining order.",Leeteuk told him.

"Fine I'm leaving, but please give this to Jonghyun.", Max said he handed an envelop to Leeteuk as he then walked away.

"Minho and Jonghyun are on their way.",Onew read the text message from Key as he then opened the door for Leeteuk and Siwon. "Thank you so much for coming.".

"It's fine we were just playing video games we weren't doing anything important.",Siwon informed him as they walked in.

"Do you want anything to drink?", he offered them as he locked the door.

"No thanks I'm good.", Leeteuk answered as he handed Onew the envelop,"Max left this for Jonghyun.".

They all huddled up in a circle as Onew put the letter under a bright lamp,"Can you guys see anything?".

"No.", Siwon and leeteuk both answered.

"What are you guys doing?", Jonghyun asked as he walked in.

"Max left you this.", Onew said as he handed him the envelop.

"Don't open it what if it has something inside.",Minho warned him.

Jonghyun got the envelop and put it under the lamp,"Do you guys see anything?".

Siwon started to laugh,"We already did this, you can't see anything. There's no way we can see the context of that envelop without opening it. So if no one wants to open it I will.".

Leeteuk hugged Siwon,"I'm really going to miss you.".

"I'm not going to die.", he said as he got the envelop from Jonghyun,"Are you sure you don't want to open it yourself?".

"Open it please, and if you die I'm really sorry.", Jonghyun said as he held on tightly to Minho's arm.

Siwon slowly opened the envelop and took out the papers,"I'm not dead, and these are just legal papers.", he said as he handed them over to Jonghyun.

"What does it say?", Onew asked as he Jonghyun read them.

"Max isn't going to trial, apparently there isn't enough evidence.", Jonghyun informed them.

"Wow he must have really paid off the right people.",Siwon commented.

"I hate him so much.",Jonghyun said as he stormed off to his room, closely followed by Minho.

"I'm never seen him that mad before.",Leetek said as he and Siwon walked towards the door.

"Max and Jonghyun really dislike each other.", Onew informed them."I'm really thankful that you both came over, I don't want I would have done without you guys.".

"We were glad to help.",Leeteuk answered.

"You can call anytime if you need help.", Siwon said as they then waved goodbye and left.

Onew immediately locked the doors and took out his phone to video call Key.

"I'm so glad you're okay.", Key said as he wiped his tears away.

"Please don't cry, I don't like seeing you cry.", Onew said as he began to get a bit teary eyed. 

"I thought I was going to lose you.".

"But you didn't, I'm right here.", Onew really wished he was by Key's side right now. He wanted to hug him and comfort him.

"What are you still doing in the living room?", Key sniffled.

"Being in our bedroom, makes me sad.", he confessed.

"You're not going to sleep in the living room, especially after what just happened.", he scolded him."Go into our bedroom right this instant.".

"Okay.",Onew didn't want to worry Key so he got off the couch and walked to towards his bedroom.

"I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you.",Key told him."I'm really thankful that Max didn't take you.".

Onew entered their bedroom and locked the door as he then laid down in bed,"I am too. He's really scary, he got out of going to trial. Jonghyun is really mad.".

"That's probably his dad's doing.", Key commented,"As long as Max has his dad by his side, the law probably won't do anything to him. I always thought my dad was scary, but Max's father is on a whole other label.

"I'll fear the guy that controls Max's father more than him.",he commented,"Jonghyun's dad has him on the palm on his hands. Max's dad does everything Jonghyun father tells him to do.".

"I need to go Seohyun is calling me.", Key said,"Call me as soon as you wake up okay. I love you.".

"I love you too, and please be careful.".

"I will.", Key smiled as he sent him a kiss and ended the call.

Onew turned off the lights, hugged Key's pillow as he tried to go to sleep.

                                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: Well that does it for this chapter, I really hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them. See you all in the next chapter...