Blackmail

Crossroad Lovers

A/N: Thank you for subscribing and commenting it means a lot to me hope you enjoy chapter 13

                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Taemin woke up with a massive headache, as he looked around he found himself to be in Kai's dorm."What am I doing here?", he asked himself aloud as he sat up.

"You're finally up.", Kai said as he entered the room.

"Could you please not yell.", Taemin said,"I have a huge headache.".

"No one is yelling.", Kai said as he handed Taemin some water,"You just have a hangover.".

"How did I ended up here?", Taemin asked as he then drank some water.

"You were very drunk when I found you so I brought you here.", he answered,"Taemin I need to know what kind of pictures did you take last night?".

"Pictures? What pictures?", he asked,"I can't really think right now, this headache is killing me.".

"You let that Max guy take pictures of you. From what I heard from Onew he isn't a good guy.", Kai stated.

"When did you talk to Onew?", Taemin asked.

"A while ago.", he answered,"His on his way.".

"Onew is coming here? Kai what did you do?", Taemin said as he got out of bed.

"I thought you will be happy.", he said.

"Why is he coming here? What did you say to him?", he questioned him, as he looked through Kai's closet.

"What are you doing?",Kai asked as he put some of his stuff back in the closet.

"Looking for something to wear. I don't want Onew to see me like this.", he answered as he continued to look.

"I give up.",Kai said as he sat down on his bed.

"So how did you get him to come? What did say to him?",he asked again,"How did you even get his number?".

"I got it off your phone.", he stated,"I just told him I found you very drunk at the bar with a guy named Max. Then he asked me were you where?".

"Why did you even called him in the first place?", Taemin asked as he put on one of Kai's shirts.

"I thought it would be a good idea. By the way you're acting I guess I was wrong.",he said.

"He left me.", Taemin sighed."He said he never wanted to see me again.".

"Obviously he changed his mind, as soon as I told him what happened he said he was coming.", Kai said as he heard a knock on the door,"That must be him."

Taemin quickly styled his hair and went to lay down in Kai's bed. He became anxious and nervous to see him again that he began to question himself. Is he here to see me because he cares or because he feels sorry for me? His mind went completely blank as his heart started race when he saw Onew walked through the door.

"How are you feeling?", Onew said as he walked to his bedside,"I brought you some fruit juice.".

Taemin immediately sat up and hugged Onew without saying a word. It felt good feel him and hear his voice again. All the anger and uncertainty he felt completely left him when Onew embraced him. 

Onew broke the hug and gave him the fruit juice,"It should help with the hangover.".

Taemin smiled and began to drink it,"Thank you for coming.".

Onew sighed,"Taemin why did you go out and drink with Max?".

"I wasn't thinking. I just let my emotions get the better of me,", he responded,"I'm sorry.".

"Please tell me Kai heard wrong, you didn't let him take pictures of you did you?". he asked.

Taemin looked down feeling a bit embarrassed, "I took pictures with him.".

"What kind of pictures?", Onew asked.

"Did he take advantage of you?", Kai added.

"To be honest I can't really remember well. All I remember is that he had his phone out taking pictures, I have no idea what they look like.", he confessed, "I realize now I acted recklessly.I know it's not a good excuse but  I was having a bad day, I wanted to forget everything.".

"You did act recklessly! If you were upset why didn't you come see me?", Kai said,"Why did you get drunk with a complete stranger.".

"He's not a complete stranger.",Taemin defended himself."Besides I didn't come to you or Krystal because I didn't want your pity.".

"Taemin you're my friend you can always come to me, I would never judge you.",Kai sighed,"Please try to remember what kind of pictures you took.".

"They weren't racy pictures were they?", Onew asked.

"Taemin those pictures could have a negative effect on your life.",Kai added.

"I don't remember I'm sorry.", he apologized,"I feel bad enough, can we just not talk about it anymore.".

"Kai can I please talk to Taemin in private?", Onew asked.

"Sure.", Kai said before exiting the room.

"I'm sorry Taemin this is all my fault.", Onew apologized,"Whatever kind of pictures they are, I promise I'll do anything I can to get them back.".

"It's no ones fault but my own.", Taemin took advantage of this opportunity and hugged Onew once again."Thank you.".

"Just don't get near Max again, I'll take care of everything.", Onew responded.

"Does that mean you'll tutor me again?", Taemin smiled at Onew,"Please don't deprive me of an education.".

Onew laughed,"You surprise me every time, with what you say.".

"I'm serious finals are coming up and I only understand what you taught me, I still need a bit of help.", Taemin added.

"Fine I'll tutor you again, but I need to go now or I'll be late for class.", Onew said as he stood,"Drink lots of water it'll help with the hangover.".

Taemin smiled and let himself fall back in the bed once Onew exited the room. He was extremely happy that Onew was talking to him again.

"How did it go?", Kai asked as he reentered the room.

"He agreed to tutor me again.", he gleefully said as he hugged Kai.

"You should be thankful, you need the help.", he added,"I hope you take advantage of the opportunity and actually study instead of flirting.".

"I know finals are coming up, I'm going to study.", he said,"But I'm still happy that I get to spend time with him.".

                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

Jonghyun woke up and sighed as he realized he was completely alone in bed. He really missed waking up besides Minho, he had grown accustomed to having him by his side. Its all my fault why didn't I let him sleep here last night, he thought to himself. As he laid in bed moping he heard a light knock on the door,"Who is it?".

"It's me Minho.", he heard Minho's voice from the other side of his bedroom door,"Please open the door and let me in.".

Even though he wanted Minho by his side, he was still mad,"I don't want to.". Just remembering how Minho holding and comforting Taemin in his arms made him mad, it filled him with jealousy.  

"I made you a delicious breakfast.", Minho said,"If you don't eat it now it's going to get cold.".

Jonghyun sighed as his stomach made a rumbling sounds,but  he was more mad than hungry,"Eat it yourself I don't want it.".

"You don't need to see me but please eat.",Minho begged,"I'll leave it here outside your door. Bye.",

Jonghyun waited a few minutes before he got out of bed and walked towards the door. He then bent down,and looked through the gap that separated the door from the floor. Once he saw the food tray on the floor with Minho's feet no where in sight, he decided to open the door. Right when he did Minho barged in.

"I knew you would open the door.", Minho said as he went to sit on Jonghyun's bed.

Jonghyun pick the food tray of the floor and walked back into bed,"I opened the door for the food not for you. Please leave.".

"How many times do I have to tell you Taemin is just my friend.", Minho stated.

Jonghyun sighed,"Please leave before I call Onew so he could take you out.".

"Good luck with that Onew is not home.", Minho smirked.

Jonghyun sighed as he put the tray aside and got out of bed,"Then I'll take you out myself.".

Minho got out of bed as he then embraced Jonghyun."Please forgive me.", he begged,"I understand why your mad, I'll never do it again I promise.".

"I didn't enjoy coming home to find my boyfriend hugging someone else.", Jonghyun sighed,"I felt cheated on.".

"I would  never cheat you.", Minho said as he gave him a kiss on the cheek,"I won't speak to Taemin ever again I promise.".

"You would do that for me?", Jonghyun asked.

"I would do anything for you.", Minho smiled,"Do you forgive me?".

He could resist how cute Minho looked when he pouted."I forgive you.", Jonghyun smiled as he the gave him a kiss on the lips."I understand Taemin is your friend you can still talk to him, but don't hug him,or bring him around when I'm not here.".

"Are you sure? I won't speak to him if you don't want me to.", Minho stated.

"I'm sure.",Jonghyun smiled, "I just need to know one thing, do you still have feelings for Taemin?".

Minho cupped Jonghyun cheeks in his hands and pulled him in for a kiss,"I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. I don't have room for Taemin or anyone else in my heart, you're the only one I need. I love you Jonghyun, don't ever forget that.".

Jonghyun blushed,"I love you too.". He then went back to bed as he began to eat his breakfast once again.

"Do you like it?", Minho asked.

Jonghyun nodded,"Have you eaten yet?".

Minho shook his head,"I'll eat later.".

"No, let's just share.", he said as he than began to feed Minho. After they shared breakfast they laid in bed as Minho embraced Jonghyun and cuddled into his chest. Jonghyun put his arms around him and brought him closer to him,"I miss sleeping with you last night.".

"I did too, to be honest I couldn't sleep at all last night. I missed you to much.", Minho said.

Jonghyun smiled as he then kissed Minho on the forehead. As they both fell asleep in each other arms. About two hours later Jonghyun woke up and grabbed his phone, when he noticed the time he quickly got out of bed and grabbed the first thing he saw in his closet.

"Where are you going?", Minho asked as he watched him change.

"I have class in thirty minutes.", he informed him as he finished changing and grabbed his book bag.

"Wait!", Minho said as he got out of bed and went to give him a kiss,"Now you may go.".

"Bye.", he said as he rushed out the door and got into his car. Jonghyun felt relieved when he made it to class on time. As he sat through the lecture he received a text from Amber.

"Meet me by the school's auditorium after your class.", he read the text.

"Okay.", he texted her back. Jonghyun then texted Minho to let him know he was going to see Amber.

When class was over and with Minho's consent he rushed out of there as fast as possible. He was eager to see Amber again. He wanted to fix things with her so that they could remain friends. As he got to the school's auditorium he saw Sehun . "Sehun, how are you?", he greeted him. 

Sehun greeted him with a punch to the face,"You bastard!", he yelled.

Not expecting the punch Jonghyun fell to the ground."What's your problem?", he said as he spat out blood."The only reason I'm not hitting you back is because of Minho.", he said as he got up and wiped the blood from his lips.

Sehun tried to punch him again, immediately missing as Jonghyun moved aside"You being with Minho is my problem.", Sehun sighed as he undid his fist,"I've always been by his side. It isn't fair that he choose you over me. He's to good for you, you don't deserve him.".

"You're just going to have to deal with it. He loves me and I love him there is nothing you can do about it.",he replied.

"You left me for Minho?", Amber asked as he walked up to Jonghyun.

"Amber, I'm sorry.", he replied. He didn't want Amber to find out this way but there was nothing he could do about it now."I can explain things to you.".

"I don't want to hear it. I came here thinking we could fix things between us but now I see it's not possible.", she said in the verge of tears,"Don't ever talk to me again.".

Jonghyun glared at Sehun as he refrained himself from hitting him. Sehun just walked away without saying a word.

                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Minho was just about to leave for class when Jonghyun walked in with a bloody lip. "What happened?", he rushed over to his side.

Jonghyun went to spit out some more blood in the trash before going to watch his hands,"Go to class don't worry about it.",he responded.

"How can I not worry about it.",Minho said as he examined Jonghyun face. He could tell he was bleeding from inside his mouth and partially from the left side of his lip. "You're bleeding.".

"I know, I'll be fine, just go to class.", he insisted,"I can take care of myself.".

Minho wiped some of the blood from his lips, making Jonghyun wince in pain."Who punched you?", Minho asked as he noticed a bruise forming on Jonghyun's left cheek.  

"It doesn't matter.", he answered as he took out the emergency kit.

"I care. Who punched you?"he asked again,"Was it Amber?".

"No it wasn't Amber.", he replied.

Minho lightly began to clean Jonghyun's wound,"If it wasn't Amber than who?".

"Don't worry about it.", he said as he winced a bit.

Minho started to apply gauze inside of  Jonghyun's mouth, to stop the bleeding. "It was Sehun wasn't it?", he asked immediately knowing the answer when Jonghyun looked down."How dare he lay a hand on you.", Minho said as anger over took him. He wanted to go and punch Sehun back,"I'll be right back.".

"Don't hit him.", Jonghyun said in a muffled voice as the gauze prevented him from talking.

"Look at what he did to you, he deserves to get punched.", Minho replied,"Did you Punched him back?".

Jonghyun shook his head, without saying a word.

"Why didn't you punched him?",Minho asked.

Jonghyun removed the gauze from his mouth,"He was hurt, besides I didn't want to ruin his performance since you do have a game coming up.".

"Screw the game!", Minho said still feeling a bit mad,"he should have never punched you.".

"I'm okay, I'm over it.", he smiled as he gave Minho a kiss on the lips,"Thank you for taking care of me.".

Minho smiled as he tried to calm down,"How was your talk with Amber? Are you friends again?".

"No she never wants to see me again.", he replied,"She over heard me talking to Sehun, she wasn't please to know I left her for you.".

"I'm sorry.", Minho said as he hugged Jonghyun tightly. He knew how much Jonghyun wanted to remain friends with Amber, and it pain him to know that he was somehow to blame for the way she found out.

"Go to class,I'll be fine.", Jonghyun smiled,"I'm going to go take a shower.".

"Is that an invitation to join you?", Minho .

Jonghyun laughed as he then cringed his face,"Don't make me laugh right now it hurts. Just go to class.".

"Sorry.", Minho said as he gave him a kiss. "I'll go to class.", Minho picked up his book bag and walked out. Instead of heading to class he went towards Sehun's dorm room. Once he got there Kai opened the door.

"Hi Minho. Sehun is in his room.", Kai said as he walked out the door.

"What are you doing here?", Sehun said as Minho walked into his room."I thought you no longer wanted to be friends.".

Minho punched Sehun in the face knocking him down to the floor,"Don't ever get near or lay a hand on Jonghyun again.".

Sehun stood back up wiping the blood from his mouth,"I realize what I did was wrong, but he deserved it. Jonghyun doesn't really love you, he was meeting up with his ex-girlfriend. I don't want you to get hurt I love you.".

"He told me he was going to see her. There's nothing you can say that will stop me from loving Jonghyun.", he responded,"Sehun I'm sorry but I don't love you, look for your happiness somewhere else because you won't find it with me.". Minho always felt a bit jealous about Jonghyun attachment to Amber, but he finally understood how Jonghyun felt when he heard Sehun cry as he walked away. He missed his friendship with Sehun, he hoped that one day they would end up being friends again. Realizing he was already late for class, Minho decided not to go, instead he went to see Amber again. With the purpose of seeing Jonghyun completely happy again.

"What are you doing here?",Victoria asked as she opened the door.

By the look Victoria was giving him he could tell she was aware of the whole situation."I came to see Amber.".

"I don't think she wants to see you."Victoria answered.

As Victoria was about to close the door Amber flung it open and slapped Minho. "I thought you were my friend. Did you enjoy making a fool out of me? Did you enjoy destroying my life?!", she yelled.

"I deserve that, it wasn't my intention to hurt you Amber, and I'm sorry.", he said.

"I don't want your apologies, just go.", Amber said as she was about to close the door, Minho prevented her from doing so.

"It's hard for me to be here. It's not easy for me to say this since you're  Jonghyun's ex-girlfriend, but he misses you and he needs you in his life. Amber I know you are a nice genuine person, you don't have to forgive me but please forgive Jonghyun. I'm certain that in those years you spend together aside from love you developed a great friendship. I know you miss him as much as he misses you, please forgive him and be his friend again.", Minho begged.

Amber stared blankly at Minho and sighed,"Minho please go, I want to be alone right now.".

He smiled and bowed before she closed the door. Minho decided to take the long way home so Jonghyun wouldn't suspect that he missed class. On his way home he stopped by a store and bought some ice cream along with a few snacks to surprise Jonghyun.

"You're here early.", Jonghyun commented as he laid on the couch.

"The professor let us out late.", he lied,"I bought so ice cream and snacks.".

Jonghyun rushed over to the kitchen as he looked through the bag of snacks."What happened to your cheek it looks a bit red.", he commented as he caressed it.

"I was running home so the ice cream wouldn't melt and I accidentally hit myself with a tree branch.", he lied once again.

Jonghyun couldn't stopped laughing,"You're to cute.", he commented as he gave him a kiss  on the cheek then the lips.

                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Onew was waiting for Sehun by the park to tutor him. He waited for thirty minutes and even called him but Sehun didn't answer, so he decided to go to Sehun's house to see if he was okay.  As he walked towards Sehun's dorm room he ran into Max.

"I was just about to go to your house to pay you a visit.", Max commented.

"Then is a good thing I ran into you here, I wouldn't want you to step a foot in my home.", Onew said.

"That's a bit harsh don't you think?", Max smiled,"I thought we agreed to be friends.".

"I wanted to trust you but again you showed me you couldn't be trusted.", he commented.

"You must be talking about Taemin's pictures.", he answered,"He gave me consent to take them I did nothing wrong.".

"You got him drunk and took advantage of his state of mind, to force him to do something he really didn't want to do.", he commented,"Please give me the pictures so we can all move on.".

"Why would I give something up that I could use to my advantage.", Max said,"To be honest I try to be nice and but you didn't allowed me to. Onew this is all your fault if only you would have answered my text and phone calls, I wouldn't of needed to use Taemin to get your attention.".

"I decided not to answer you, why punish Taemin for something that I did.", Onew said.

"Because I know you like him, and to be honest he was the easiest to manipulate.", Max smiled,"Taemin lets his emotions influence his actions, it wasn't that hard to predict what he was going to do.".

"You just took advantage of his innocence, and his trusting heart", Onew said,"How can I trust you when you go and do stuff like that.".

"I did what was necessary.", he sighed,"Listen Onew if you don't want me to post these pictures on the internet, and trust me you don't. Just do what I say and we can all move on.".

Onew laughed,"I can't believe you're blackmailing me, you more than anyone should know I can sue you for that.". 

"Go ahead sue me, I'll just post bail.", he smirked,"They can't take the pictures from me, I took them with my phone with his consent and they belong to me. Not judge can't make me surrender my property.".

Onew sighed knowing that Max was right if he sued him Max, he could just post bail or be forced to pay a fine to Taemin. He knew that wouldn't stop Max from publishing the photos, he was wealthy and paying money was nothing to him."What is it that you want for the pictures?", Onew asked.

"I knew you would see things my way.", Max said as he caressed Onew face.

Onew pushed his hand away,"Just tell me what you want?".

"I want you to be my lover again. I'll buy you a house away from here so we could see each other.",he said.

"I see you are still hiding your uality from your parents and your wife.", Onew smiled,"I can easily tell them what you're doing. They'll all disown you in a heart beat.".

Max laughed,"Go ahead and try my parents and my wife don't live in this country at the moment, so I'm free to do what I want.".

Onew now knew that Max had calculated the whole thing. From using Luna to locate him to using Taemin to blackmail him, he had everything planned this whole time. "This was your plan all along wasn't it?".

Max nodded, "That's one of the reason why I love you, you're quite smart.".

"Fine, I'll do what you want, just give me the pictures.", Onew gave in to max's demands, knowing that Taemin wouldn't be able to handle all this.

"I could give you the pictures if you like, but just remember I have many more copies.", he said.

"Where do you want me to move to?", he asked,"I'm still not done with school.".

"You don't need finish school.", he stated,"I have enough money to take care of you for life. I'm going to need you to move to our new home in about four days to a week. I have a business meeting to attend to over seas.". Max then tried to kiss Onew on the lips but Onew pushed him away,"That's no way to treat your boyfriend now is it?".

"I hate you.", Onew said as he tried not to cry.

"I'm sure that hate will turn into love again in the future.", Max smiled,"To show you how much I love you, I'll give you a small present.".

"You already got what you wanted, just go I want nothing from you,", Onew said.

"Not even Key's current location. He's in danger you know.", he commented,"I would think you wouldn't want someone to take advantage of Key like I did with Taemin.".

Onew heart sank when he heard Key was in danger,"Where is he? What did you do to Key?".

"I didn't do a thing to him.", he informed him,"I saw Key at the bar outside of Town."

"Which bar?", Onew asked.

"Figure it out.", Max said as he then gave Onew a kiss on the cheek before he walked away.

Onew was scared and he felt like crying, but he pushed all of his emotions aside and went to go find Key. "Jonghyun I need to borrow your car.", Onew said as he walked through the door.

"Onew are you feeling okay?", Jonghyun asked.

"I need your car now!", he yelled,"I need to go find Key.".

"Onew don't worry Key is fine.", Minho stated,"He told me he was going to be at his parents house with his grandma.".

"He's in a bar, I need to find him now.", Onew said as he began to panic and grabbed Jonghyun's keys.

Jonghyun ran after him,"You can't drive in this conditon. I'll take you to his house so you could see his fine.".

"Onew is right.",Minho said as he caught up to them,"I just called his house, one of his maids to me he wasn't home. Onew what bar is he in?".

"I don't know which one but I know it's outside of town.", Onew said as they all got in the car. They visited about five bars and they weren't able to locate Key. Once they got to the farthest bar they spotted Key stumbling out of the bar and getting into his car. Onew rushed over to him,"Key get out of the car!".

                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Key had been drinking all day to try and forget about Onew. He wanted to fill the void in his heart but nothing was working. The more and more he drank the more he empty and alone he felt. When he saw Onew begging him to get out of the car, key believed he was hallucinating again. He his car engine and drove off. Key was extremely dizzy and disoriented he saw double of everything. His car swerved several times as he tried to keep it steady, but his attempts didn't worked. Key crashed into a railing causing his body to fling forward as the air bag pop out. Key was short of breath his whole body ache.

"Key!", key heard Onew voice calling his name.

"O-o-onew.", he managed to say even though it hurt to talk.

"We need to get him out of the car.", he heard Minho say,"The car is leaking it can explode any minute.".

Onew opened the car door and undid Key's seat belt,"We will get you out of here okay." Onew and Minho both pulled Key out of the car as Jonghyun called the ambulance. 

"The ambulance is on their way.", Jonghyun said as he ran over to them,"How is he?". Just when he asked that Key's car caught fire. 

"Looks like we got him out just in time.", Minho said as he embraced Jonghyun in a hug and began to cry.

Onew held Key in his arms as he tried not to move him."Onew it hurts.", Key managed to say through the pain.

"I know don't say anything, the ambulance its coming. You're going to be fine.", Onew said  said as he began to cry,"I won't let anything happen to you.".

"Onew I feel like I can't breath.", Key said as he coughed up some blood,"I'm sorry.".

"Please don't say you're sorry, you're going to be fine.", Onew said,"Try to stay awake, don't leave me.".

"I'm s-s-s-sorry it hurts to much.", he said as his vision began to blur.

"Key stay with me!", Onew begged,"Don't leave me. Kibum I love you please don't leave me.".

"I love you too.", Key said as he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Key felt Onew's lips press against his own before everything went completely black. Key squinted his eyes as a direct bright light shined upon him. His whole body ached, the room was completely silent except for the bipping sounds of the machines. He looked at his arms as he saw a bunch of needles in them. "Onew! Onew!", Key called for him.

"Sir please calm down.", a nurse said as she walked in and began to check Key.

"Where's Jinki?", he asked,"I need to know where he is.".

"You're going to need to wait sir, I need to check you now.", the nurse insisted. 

After the nurse left the room Key heard another pair of footstep enter. He immediately began to cry when he saw it was Onew. 

                                           XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: Well that does it for chapter 13 please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them. I want to apologize for any spelling or grammar errors I typed this late at night please forgive me. Also please forgive me for the mini cliff hanger... Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you all in chapter 14