A small party

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Well look who it is . It's the lost little puppy who got beaten up mercilessly . How's the wounds going huh ? Bo ho , too bad for you , i guess we didnt really do that much suffering to you . Well this time , I'll make sure you'll see a glimpse of hell yourself . "JUNHOE!!" Jinhwan stood up from his bed , screaming Junhoe's name . He heard footsteps running up his bedroom . "Jinhwan are you okay ?!" His mom opened the door with a serious concern on her face . "Yeah I'm okay , just a bad dream" Jinhwan closed his face with both of his palms . "Alright . Well you better get yourself ready , you still have school" his mom said while leaving the door opened . Jinhwan looked at the clock and cursed . 

 

***

 

School was usual as always . No one even bothered to ask Jinhwan why he didnt showed up to school for the whole day . Except only reaching tons of homeworks for the past two days of being absent . His english , TOP seemed more glad to see Jinwhan , probably because he's the only one who pays the most attention to his teachings . Jinhwan went through the rest of class until recess . 

He got himself some macaronis and a grape juice . He sat at his usual place and there was already someone there . He smiled to the looks of the familiar face . Junhoe waved from the table with a big smile , showing his bright teeth . "You rescued me and also managed to find where i ate" Jinhwan put his good tray on the table and sat beside Junhoe ."Hey , it's not that hard to spot a guy eating by himself . And besides , i didnt have any friends to have lunch with anyway" Junhoe said as he toke a big bite from his hamburger . They sat there talking and laughing until the bell rang . 

Jinhwan had maths at the moment while Junhoe was having biology class until the end . Both of them bid goodbye at the cafeteria and went to their respective lockers . Jinhwan opened his locker and found a small note inside saying  :

Meet me up on the school's rooftop after class . And I'll get us both some ice cream . :p 

 -Junhoe 

Jinhwan smiled to the his cute note and went to  class . Fortunately the teacher didnt came to school due to some meeting she had to attend . So Jinhwan took the time to do his other homeworks that he missed out on during the two days when he was injured.

 

***

 

The last bell rang indicating school sessions were over . Jinhwan packed up his things and went straight to the rooftop . He didnt found Junhoe anywhere , probably on his way after buying some ice creams . He place his bag near the door and went to the edge of the railing . The view was so nice and relaxing , with the soft breeze pushing his hair backwards and the not-so-hot sunlight . 

He continued taking in the spectacular view when he heard footsteps behind him . Junhoe was already eating his ice cream desperately and holding another one probably Jinhwan's . But it didnt looked much of an ice cream anymore . "Sorry hyung , they got melted halfway when i got here so i ate mine first" Junhoe biting his ice cream which was almost finished . "Its okay" Jinhwan opened the plastic and ate his ice cream eventhough it was already melting . 

Both of them were leaning their elbow on the railing while enjoying the view . "You really have some weird obsessions with rooftop you know ?" Jinhwan smiled and looked towards Junhoe."I know . I like being on top of the world . And seeing great views from above really calms me" Junhoe said while threwing the ice cream stick to the floor . "Yah , dont litter around here" Jinhwan pointed to the stick Junhoe had just thrown . "Alright , alright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter