Two faced

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hyung . There's something i wanna tell you ." Junhoe said while both of the male were walking to school when dawn was breaking. "Hm? What is it Junne-ah ?" the older looked at him with his left eyebrow raised . "I joined the basketball ." He blurted it out quickly , not looking at his hyung . Jinhwan stared at him for a second before laughed . Junhoe looked down with his face covered with confusion . "Hyung , you're not mad ?" He said . Jinhwan shook his head at looked at the younger . "Why would i be mad you dork . That's great news ." Junhoe only gave him an 'oh' expression before replying back , "Well , you know....because i was afraid that I'll be coming home late again if i join and you'll be alone" . Jinhwan looked up and the tall boy's hair . "You dont have to worry much about me okay ? I'll be fine . Now come on , school's almost starting" . 

 

 

***

 

 

"Well , look who it is . Junhoe , the lucky shooter . " Rey said while wrapped his arm around Junhoe's shoulder . He eventually got uncomfortable and shook the older's arm off . "Nice name calling . So where do I begin ?" Junhoe looked around and saw the same faces of the team who he played with yesterday . He looked outside the court and some of the previous girls were also there . "Your on the team , and by the looks on how you played yesterday , we dont have to teach you much . Let's start with some stretchings ." Rey gestured him before jogging off around the court with the rest of the team . Junhoe snorted and followed him . 

After a couple rounds of jogging , they started playing . This time , Junhoe really showed how well he as basketball . Since the coach was there , Junhoe scored multiple shots and got praised by his excellent skills . The girls didnt seemed to be lost in action too as they were screaming for Junhoe's name . The coach gave them a five minute rest before calling Rey for a quick talk . Junhoe breath heavily before sitting down on the hard cement of the court . A guy sat near him and started a conversation but Junhoe only replied with "oh , " okay" and "yeah" . He knows the guy not quite well , only his name . What was it ? Mino ? He didnt cared much because he was also one of the guy who beaten up Jinhwan . 

The thoughts of Jinhwan crossed his mind . Is he okay ? What's he doing right now ? Will he hurt himself again ?  , the last one scared him because he saw the scars on his hyung's wrist . He doesnt want that to happen again , he doesnt want Jinhwan to hurt himself . By now he's probably alone , but Junhoe remembered that Jinhwan told him he would stop by at Yunhyeong's shop . He didnt want to think too much because that will affect his playing skills . Jinhwan seemed more happy these days after he moved in with Junhoe , so he doesnt have to worry about the latter's well being too much after much convincing that he'll be fine . 

"Junhoe !" the coach shouted his name , breaking his focus back to reality and motioned him to continue playing . They played with their energy on full blast and sweats rolling down their faces vigorously . After two hours of intense playing under the hot sun , the coach finally stopped the game and gathered them up for an announcement . "Okay listen up ! We will have a competition this friday inside the school's hall . A friendly match against the Academy School of Arts . So prepare youself , and dont get injured while practising . Goodluck g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter