The Book

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I made some mistakes in the prev chapter (yes i noticed sobs) and so sorry about the typos , lost words that i made :'( also i mentioned about Jinan being 19 right in high school which was totally off hahaha because freshmen starts at 15(?) and his kinda old for freshmen so what im asking it that lets just forget about the year system alrite xD i will try not to mention about age so much and just go with school works and stuff and focus more on the storyline , so it wont sound weird that he started freshmen at 19 (ughh) oh and junhe will be i guess 17 here .? two years younger heheh and this time he will make an appearance sorry i didnt include him in the prev chap , so this is my apology and i feel so bad omggg ( btw there are no trigger warnings ) have fun reading !!

 

 

As Jinhwan walked pass tall students through the hallway , he got a little nervous and scared . He felt the anxiety building inside of him as he was shoved back and forth , not becaue someone was trying to pick on him , but in fact the hallway was so packed , he feels so small that all the tall students from his surrounding kept pushing one another . One of them didnt even realized that he pushed Jinhwan so hard he slammed to the wall of the hallway , good thing he didnt hit one of the lockers though .He managed to get out of the crowd and found a nearby toilet . He brushed off his hoodie from the dust that caught up on it as he entered the toilet . He thougt the toilet might also be full , which would be his worst nightmare but he met only a tall boy , well everyone else was tall except for Jinhwan , plus this boy was more taller than most of the guys he got shoved outside at the hallway . He was washing his hands and fixing his short dark hair while Jinhwan made his way to the sink .

"Kinda crowded outside huh ?" the boy suddenly spoke breaking the silence between the two of them . Jinhwan only managed a slight nod , but he knew the boy saw it because he was looking at Jinhwan's direction . He didnt made eye contact to the boy and only focused on the water coming out from the tap as he wash his small hands from the flowing cold water . The tall boy then rinse off his wet hands and said " tissues are out too" as he let out a sigh and made his way out of the toilet . Jinhwan heard the door being closed behind him and let out a breath of relief . Not that he was scared by the tall boy who seemd a lot younger  when Jinhwan saw his face despite the height difference , but he was terrified of what might happened in the toilet when he was alone , when he wasnt capable enough of escaping . The toilet was the usual  place he gets his beating in his past school , and that scares him the most because they used to lock up the door and circle him . He brushed the thoughts away as he looked himself in the mirror . It's going to be different this time , he thought to himself yet wasnt very convinced about the idea .

He heard the bell rang and immediately walked out and searched for the stairways . He had english at the moment , and it was on the second floor . Good thing it wasnt hard to find the class .But i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter