Rooftop and Ice Creams

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"The bruises will heal for about a day . For now , just dont do any heavy activities first . I'll leave some special ointments to speed up the healing process" the doctor said after checking Jinhwan's injuries . "What about his dizziness doc ? Does that have any issues relating to the wounds ?"Junhoe said as he folded both of his arms , staring at the young doctor . " Hmm , for now no . "You dont seemed to have a concussion so you don't have to worry about that" the doctor looked at Jinhwan for a split second then turned to Junhoe . He gave the ointments and some pills to Junhoe as he packed his things . The tall boy then lead the doctor to the front door . 

Jinhwan was sitting on the sofa , legs folded . His mind was empty at that time and he felt neutral . He doesnt feel like taking the doctor's words up because he soon realized that more marks might come for him . But he didn't want to show that towards Junhoe , he has to be strong . Besides , having Junhoe around him made it felt more safer and calmer . The fact that he just rescued him from getting murdered . He forgot to thank him after what happened and for all the hospitality Junhoe gave him . He regained focus as the younger boy lands his body on the sofa next to Jinhwan . It was awkward for a while , but then Junhoe took the remote control from the coffee table and servay through some channels in the television . 

They still didnt talked for a few minutes because their attention's were focused on the movie playing on the tv screen . After quite some time , Jinhwan finally spoke . He's been putting the words together inside his head before letting them out , carefully registering them so it doesnt make the situation more awkward . "Umm..about yesterday . I didnt got the chance to say thank you . You know , after rescuing me and having me here to stay . So ..ummm..yeah , thanks again" his eyes fixed on the screen because he was too awkward and too embarrassed for what he has just said . "You know that you look cute when you're blushing right?" Junhoe chuckled as the older boy's face was already red . "Yah , Junhoe-ah" Jinhwan threw a pillow to Junhoe's face . By that time both of them were already laughing until a growl from Jinhwan's stomach can be heard . 

Junhoe brought the vegetable soup to the living room while Jinhwan waited patiently on the sofa . He brought some instant noodle along with two bottles of grape juice . " Really ? So you only managed to cook the soup and  got lazy halfway ?" Jinhwan giggled to the sight of the oddly combined meals . "Hey don't mock me like that . I only know few bits of cooking menus to survive here alone " Junhoe sat back down next to his hyung , handing hime the soup first . Jinhwan can smell the aroma of the soup and sips slowly because it was still hot . "Wow you're no joke , this is actually good" He sips more but coughed because he took too much and burned his tounge .Junhoe laughed at the sight of the older's cute cough  "Hyung , somtimes you are really clumsy you know that , and yes i know im a good cook . It's mom's recipe by the way and i managed to memorize it when she taught me years ago". Jinhwan could see the hurt in Junhoe's eyes as he looked away . He probably missed his parents so much , especially his mom . 

It was already 10 o'clock when they finally finished their almost-decent dinner . Junhoe stood up and stretch his body . " Time for bed " he yawned so wide Jinhwan thought his face had shifted from normal to beast mode . "I'll take the sofa tonight" Junhoe said while cleaning up the dishes and went to the kitchen . Jinhwan yawned and stood up too . He walked slowly towards the stairs but wasnt so confident on doing it by himself . He looked up and was amazed how he managed to get down from Junhoe's bedroom because it was a long way up and down . He turned around when Junhoe finally made his way towards the stairs . "Umm , do you mind ?" Jinhwan looked towards the stairs indicating a lift from Junhoe . He lift an eyebrow towards Jinhwan and chuckled . "Alright old man , up we go" he piggy back Jinhwan and carefully went up the stairs . "Yah , Junhoe , dont drop me please " he locked his arms tightly around Junhoe's neck . "Only if you dont choke me to death first" the younger said . "Oh sorry" . 

Both of them washed their faces and brushed their teeths . Jinhwan put on some new clothes , this time it was a pajama . "Really ?" Jinhwan looked down on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter