Assurance

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junhoe heard the last bell rang when he was at the bathroom , luckily he already packed all his things when he stormed out from his classroom . He washed his face as he recalled which seems to be the most insulting incident ever . 

The homeworks and assignments that were given to Junhoe didnt quite captured the satisfaction of his physic's teacher . Junhoe has stayed almost overnight to do those assignments and even skipped dinner so he can start off early on his projects . But his teacher Seungri wasnt impressed . "You expect me to be satisfied with these ?!" he yelled as he rummaged through Junhoe's papers . The class was dead silent at that time . 

Junhoe only looked down to his desk , not willing to face the cold stares and hurtful words from his teacher . "Honestly Junhoe , do you even consider yourself a student here ? Or are you just too stuck up to your arrogant self to think the quality of my time giving simple instructions ?" his teacher smacked both his hands on Junhoe's desk , which sent shivers down Junhoe's spine and made him flinch . "I dont accept trash like these , pick them up by yourself , they're meant to be recycled" suddenly his teacher grabbed a handful of his assignment papers and threw it out from the class window. Junhoe was more in shocked than his classmates , and anger soon boiled up inside of him . He picked up the remaining papers on the floor and his backpack while storming out of the class , closing the door behind with a loud bang . 

He was glad his almost clenched fist didnt met his teacher's face . After he washed his face , he felt a little bit calmer , but the anger still linger inside of him . He went to his locker before any other student started making their way to the entrance . He put all his things inside as he close his locker and walked outside of the school and went to the right corner , which led to the garden of the school at the back . He's sure that the papers who his teacher had thrown were there , hopefully not ending up in the fish pond . Otherwise he will really make sure that he'd leave a mark on his teacher's face . He put aside the thoughts , he wasnt like that . Unless he's forced . 

As soon he made his way at the back , he saw the papers scattered everywhere . He let out a sigh and began picking them up . He bite his inner cheeks as he saw one paper , totally drenched in the pond.Good thing it was just one . He continued picking the rest until it led to the back of the storeroom . The papers were then arranged neatly as he kneel down to put them inside his backpack . Moments later he heard laughters behind the storeroom . At first he tried to shrugged it off , thinking maybe it was just some students wasting their time smoking or doing stupid stuffs . But soon it didnt end with laughter only , but a person who he heard was crying and whimpering . 

His curiosity got the best of him when he slowly walked around the storeroom to have a better look and investigate . He almost choked and was in total shock when he saw a couple of older boys , no , probably seven or eight of them beating down a small boy . They didnt noticed his presence but Junhoe cant just stand there watching the poor boy being kicked and punch like his life was about to be taken out fron his tiny body . He was in rage , his nails digging its way inside of his skin as his hand formed a tight clenched fist , showing his white knuckles . "Hey ! What the hell do you think you're doing ?! " then all the boys changed their direction towards him . 

Death glares were sent from each one of the boys but Junhoe's eyes were fixed to the boy laying helplessly on the floor . "What the-" he mumbled so soft , the others probably didnt even heard him . It was the boy before , the one he encountered at the toilet on the first day of school . He felt shock was written on his face as he saw blood splattered on thd boy's body , one of the main cause was from his mouth and injured forehead . The boy turned his head , looking at Junhoe with one of his eyes badly bruised . He looked one last time before passing out . Junhoe took a last glance from the boy before charging towards the older boys . He felt rage , his teeth clenching so hard they might shatter and break . The thoughts of beating down a helpless person made him sick , it made him see that these people who did it like animals , mindless a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter