The Change

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Yeah . I think around two days like that ? It's okay ? The rain doesnt seem to be going down since morning . I understand . Alright , thanks Ms. Bom" Junhoe hang up the phone after his explanation towards the discipline teacher why they didnt showed up to school . He hang Jinhwan's and his coat near the doorway and made a cup of hot chocolate for his hyung . "Who was that ?" the small boy asked from the living room , laying on the sofa . "Oh just the discipline teacher . I told her that you wont be coming to school for two days since you're beginning to get more sick . I however must attend it" Junhoe said and ending it with a long sigh . 

The younger brought the hot chocolate to his hyung and sat beside the laying boy . Jinhwan then pulled himself on a sitting position and rubbed his red nose . "Yeah you must go . I can take care of myself anyway and besides you have a big competition for the next two days . Of course you cant skip training ." Junhoe then widen his eyes as he heard what the older just said . "What , how did you know that i was having a competition this friday ? I didnt even told you . " Junhoe said while staring at Jinhwan . He took a sip from the cup and then looked at the younger , "I heard everyone talking about a big match this friday , and so i even heard your name being the main attraction for the match especially from the girls ." Jinhwan giggled and took another sip . 

Junhoe looked away and stared outside the window which was still raining heavily . He didnt want to tell Jinhwan that he had a match this friday , and was afraid that he would found out that Junhoe had actually been teaming up with Jinhwan's bullies . "Im sorry i didnt tell you before , it's kinda complicating" he scratched his head even though it didnt itch . Jinhwan stared the younger for a moment before replying , "Its okay Junne-ah , dont be sorry all the time . I really want to see you play but I guess I'll be here , watching k-dramas all day long ." Jinhwan laughed and Junhoe managed to smile a bit , but he saw some slight hurt in Jinhwan's eyes . 

"Okay hyung . " he still felt guilty and mostly relieved that Jinhwan wouldnt be there to see him play with Rey and the others . He felt an intense pain on his chest , but managed to fend it off as quickly as possible . Junhoe knows that he's being spending less time with Jinhwan lately and spent mostly with his training . He knows that Jinhwan was probably sad being all alone . Junhoe then suddenly reached out his arms around Jinhwan's neck and pulled him closer . It made Jinhwan shocked and his eyes widen . He never seen Junhoe getting too close to him but he didnt struggle to get away from the younger . Junhoe then pressed his lips on Jinhwan's forehead and rested his face on his hyung's hair . "But im still sorry." he repeated again while their foreheads touched . "I just dont want you to leave me alone Junne-ah  . Dont ever leave me behind and never come back." Jinhwan said because he also felt the tension to say such words , to make sure that Junhoe will always stay by his side no matter what . "Never. I promise ." Junhoe said while he pulled the older into a warm hug . Jinhwan's hot body was radiating through Junhoe's and soon after the latter feel asleep on Junhoe's chest . 

 

 

 

***

 

 

The next day Junhoe took off from home to school a little early because he woke up to made Jinhwan's some breakfast . Last night the older didnt even ate anything and soon fell asleep in Junhoe's bedroom . He also left some medicines on the counter for Jinhwan . The rain had finally stopped last night but the road and the lane to school was still wet , and the greyish clouds were still lingering around . The sun already came up but the clouds engulfed all the light it radiates . 

Upon reaching school Junhoe saw Rey , Mino and the rest of the guys near the entrance . "Yo Junhoe ! Ready for some intense practice later ?" Rey said when he saw Junhoe . "Sure ." Junhoe replied and nodded before making his way to his lockers . Little did he know that Rey and the rest were laughing and talking behind his back . He didnt know Rey could be that much cruel yet. Junhoe went through classes of hell but managed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter