Under the Moonlight

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So guys the story will more likely to have some conflicts in the future or in this chap or tye next chap , but it will slowly become a big impact for both the characters . I just wanna inform guys earlier so it wont be hard for u guys to follow the storyline . Anyways i wanna say thanks for subscribing and enjoy ! (Also theres some reference on self-harm here so be aware) 

 

 

 

It was almost night time but Jinhwan and Junhoe still sat on the couch , their eyes gazing through the clouds that are beginning to fade away as the stars made their appearance . The wind became a little chilly at night , as Jinhwan shivers and stood up . "I'll go to the toilet for a bit" he said while Junhoe looked at him with a nod . He carefully went down the ladder and opened the storeroom door . He searched for Yuhyoeng to ask where the toilet was but he didnt managed to find it . After a couple of minutes going through corners of the shop , he found the toilet near a vending machine . Jinhwan opened the door and didnt expect to see what was inside .

"Oh , uh...sorry for interrupting" Jinhwan looked down and immediately closed back the door as he saw Yunhyeong making out with a boy . Jinhwan saw that the boy was still a highschooler as he was wearing a school uniform . Both of their eyes looked at Jinhwan in shock as the older boy opened the door and closed it back . After what he had saw , Jinhwan just stood outside the toilet , fingers locked together because he really needed to go .

Seconds later Yunhyoeng went out from the toilet with his face red and looked at Jinhwan . "Um do you mind for second ? Because i really need to use the toilet" Jinhwan pointed towards the toilet desperately signalling Yuhyeong that he was about to explode in a minute . Yuhyeong only nodded "Oh sure , sorry" and went back inside to pull the other out from the toilet . Both of them are now red as they made their to the front of the shop . Jinhwan let out a breath of relief and went to do his business . 

"So i saw Yunhyeong in the toilet just now" Jinhwan walked towards Junhoe on the couch while pulling up his sleeves because he got them wet from the broken tap . "Hmph , so you finally met Yunhyeong's 'friend' " Junhoe giggled . "His name is Donghyuk and he goes to a private school near the national park and visits Yunhyeong quite often , usually I also encounter them in the toilet doing 'things' " Junhoe signing his fingers on the 'things' . "How they met ?" I also dont know . Jinhwan folded his arms due to the chilly breeze "Well , they looked cute together" he chuckled . Junhoe gave Jinhwan the 'really hyung?' look and stood up . "Come on , we should get going , its almost nighttime" He pulled one of Jinhwan's wrist and stopped immediately . "Hyung . What are these ? " 

Jinhwan was bewildered at the moment . He was looking at Junhoe in the eyes and cant seem to find any words . "What did you do hyung ? Tell me ?" Junhoe was now pointing towards the scars on Jinhwan's left arm . Jinhwan felt his heart ache and beats so fast . He didnt want to tell him what he has done to himself , what made him to do it . He felt tears rolling down his cheeks as he looked down on the cement floor of the rooftop , still letting Junhoe holding his wrist . It took moments later before Junhoe pulled the small boy into his arms . He wrapped his arm around Jinhw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter