What I remembered

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As Jinhwan walked down the empty hallway , he noticed a figure at the end . The strong light from the edge shot straight to the smaller boy's eyes as he squinted them . He hold a hand to cover his eyes , but bare enough to gaze at the black figure at the end. He step a foot forward , then another . The figure pointed towards Jinhwan . 

"These are my friends now".

As Jinhwan captured the words , even it was delivered with multiple pitches , he looked behind him where the dark figure was pointing towards . Three tall figure's with disoriented faces stared down at him with malice . A smile formed in each faces as their hands grabbed the smaller's shoulder . Each touch suffocated the boy , making his head twist and a pang of pain in between . He couldn't breath and he thought he was dying . Jinwhan choked when a hand grabbed his neck , pushing his adam apple's inside . He couldnt do anything . The figures laugh and laugh with their dark and devilish smile . Jinwhan suddenly felt like a drop of water hits his cheek . Then the rain came down heavily in a mere second . He was still trying to escape from the grip but each time he did his body became more weaker . He felt his eyes starting to betray him as he felt a faintly breath of air went out his mouth before one of the figure hit the back of his head . 

Jinhwan woke up gasping and breathing in heavily . His chest went up and down as the small boy recalled what he had was a nightmare . Couple of seconds later he calmed down and was breathing normally . He looked outside the window and the glass was vigorously hit by the intense raindrops from the sky . It was still dark . Jinhwan looked at the table clock on his right and showed it was 3 in the morning . He sigh slowly and quietly as he remembered the younger was sleeping beside him , innocently . The small boy studied his face . 

How cute . 

Wait what stop , why are you observing him  , the older thought as he shook his head , but soon a sudden pinch of pain went to the back of his head . 

Jinhwan pulled back the sheets before he laid down slowly at the pillow and tried to sleep again . But failed miserably . He tossed and turned and when he couldnt handle it , the smaller woke up Junhoe . " What is it ?" Junhoe said in his sleepy-induced-husky voice as he rubbed his eyes after Jinhwan poke his nose .

"Can't sleep" . 

"Nightmares again ?" Junhoe asked , almost half yawning . 

The older nodded slighty . Junhoe sigh shortly before he turned his position towards Jinhwan . "Come here" the younger gestured him to come closer . At first Jinhwan hesitated but he recalled back that they probably had done this before in the past so he felt a little relieved . The small boy slowly inch his way towards Junhoe's body before the younger wrapped his arm around his waist . Jinhwan felt the breath of the tall boy breathing in and out on his hair as he felt his cheeks burning . "Now get some rest okay ?" Junhoe mutter under his breath but he knows Jinhwan can hear him . Before Jinhwan was about to say anything he felt the younger falling back slowly into his slumber . He was about to fall back to sleep again before a loud thunder strucked outside making the older yelp and inches closer to Junhoe . A hand patted Jinhwan's head and caressed his hair softly . "Don't worry , I'm here ." the deep voice said . Jinhwan wanted to look up and meet the younger's eyes but he was already trapped in his warm embrace . He liked it though . He felt safe , and he wanted it to be like that  . Jinhwan snuggles under Junhoe's chest before closing his eyes . 

"Hyung , wake up." Jinhwan felt a hand shaking his body sofly before he opened his eyes . He saw the tall boy smiling with his school uniform on . Jinhwan pulled himself into a sitting position . "What time is it ?" he asked while yawning . Junhoe sling his bag over one of his shoulder . "It's 6.00 am already . And I have to go to school . Your breakfast is downstairs okay ?" the tall boy said before opening the door to go downstairs . Jinhwan looked outside the window and the sun was starting to rise . "What time will you get home ?" he asked . "Maybe at evening. Don't worry , I'll get home as soon as possible ." the younger smiled . Jinhwan nodded towards him . "Alright , take care." and with that Junhoe ran down the stairs before he heard the front door being closed . Great , now I'm alone again . 

Around 10 o'clock , Jinhwan had eaten his breakfast and showered himself before he threw his small body on the sofa to watch some korean dramas on the tv . An hour or two after he was laughing and crying watching some k-drama , he heard the doorbell rang . He turned off the tv before slowly walking towards the front door . "Is Junhoe back already ?" he said softly but the thought was soon put aside as he looked at the clock and it was still early for the younger to get home . Jinhwan opened the door before a well dressed young lady stood infront of him with a suitcase . "Umm......yes ?" Jinhwan said nervously because he was lame when dealing with strangers . He wished Junhoe was here to help him . The young lady was pretty , with a nice short hair that suits her perfectly . "Im your home school teacher ? Your mother had mentioned me about you ummm.." she quickly pulled out her phone and searched something . "Ah ! Kim Jinhwan is it ?" she asked before the younger nods . "Well then , I'm Gong Min Ji but you can call me miss Minzy" she said while smiling warmly towards Jinhwan . Before the small boy could do anything awkward , he gestured his teacher inside the house . 

Jinhwan wouldnt be suprised if the teacher would just stand there in the living room , jaws dropped watching every parts of the house in awe . "Beautiful house . You live alone ?" she said before finally opening her suitcase and brought out a laptop and some papers with her . "Um no , I uhh...live with a friend." The teacher then nodded and Jinhwan was standing there near the sofa , with his fingers usually playi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter