Can I trust you ?

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the prev chap seungri was being a total diva towards junhoe and imm sooooo sorry for making his character like that huhuhu i know that he loves his dongsaengs sobs sobs , so anyway this chap might be a little short (i guess) and the interactions between Junhe and Jinan will gradually improve ughh yas , and thanks guys for the amazing feedbacks ! enjoy ! 

 

 

 

Jinhwan felt the beam of sunlight shooting down and sending warmth to his face . It was already morning by the time Jinhwan had finally woke from his sleep . He felt very refreshed after not having a sleep like that for such a long time . He stretched his arms and soon regrets it as a pang of pain hits his abdomen . The wounds and bruises were not quite healed yet . Jinhwan puts himself on a sitting position while scanning the bedroom . It was very nice and arranged . Books being neatly put on the shelves , the colour of the walls matching with the floor and gives a chilly yet warm atmosphere . And for some reason he felt safe being there . 

Jinhwan looked to his left and find it empty . He was sure that the tall boy had slept beside him for keeping him company after Jinhwan had a mental breakdown and cried to sleep . He ruffles his hair and noticed the bandage on his forehead has been changed , so does the cover of his right eye which now seems to be a more comfortable . He felt the bruise was beginning to disappear but the pain was still there . 

The door suddenly opened as a tall figure made his way inside . Other than that he was holding a tray with foods that smelled so nice it made Jinhwan's stomach growled . He tried to cover the sound of his hungry stomach with a cough and blushed from embarrassment . "Guess someone's hungry . I made you some bacon and eggs" the boy said while putting the tray on the bed , just near enough for Jinhwan to tackle all the food . "Thanks...." he waited for the boy to reply back."Oh and its Junhoe , Koo Junhoe" a bright smile formed on the boy's face . Before Jinhwan could reply the boy suddenly continued " And you must be Jinhwan." 

"How did you know my name" a question mark popped inside of Jinhwan's head , waiting for Junhoe to explain . "I stalked you ever since you entered" he said with a stern voice . Jinhwan almost believed it until he said while laughing "Kidding . Actually while you were asleep i went back to school early in the morning to get out backpacks back . Plus i also asked for two days off from school for both of us . And after that i got curious because a stranger was sleeping inside my bedroom and i didnt even knew his name . So i checked on of your book and found your name inside . "

Junhoe stood up after placing the tray and went to the corner where Jinhwan's backpack was . Junhoe kneel down and opened Jinhwan's bag while grabbing what it seems to be the book he was trying to give to him . "I found this inside your bag.Did you stole it?" Junhoe now facing the small Jinhwan . "No. No , i didnt stole it of course . It fell on the ground while you were busy arranging you locker . I tried to find you so I can return it  back , but you were like a ghost . Hard to find . " Jinhwan didnt realized he let out the words a bit serious while putting his mind together after remembering the memories of following Junhoe to the back only to get beaten up. 

"Geez relax old man , you dont have to be serious . Of course you wouldnt steal it .It's kinda boring anyway" Junhoe threw the book to his desk and closed Jinhwan's bag. He sat back on the edge of the bed staring Jinhwan with his mysterious eyes . Finally he spoke after digging through Jinhwan's eyeballs with his cold stare . "I hate to admit it but Im kinda jealous that you're actually my hyung . You look so young though , eventhough our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter