When I miss you the most

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Are you sure about this Junhoe ? " Ms.Kim asked the tall boy . The younger looked at the streets , with people passing by as the usual day goes on .

" I am . I just need some time with him , that's all i asked from you both ." he glanced back at the two pairs . 

The woman looked at her husband before sighing slowly . " Well , you did helped him , so it's unfair of us trying to stop him from getting his memories back . After what you did ." she replied . Junhoe bite down his lower lips  unnoticed by Jinhwan's parents , thinking about what he actually did to the older .  " I think he will be okay dear . Besides , the doctor did say that this process needs a lot of patience ." Mr.Kim said to his wife . Junhoe thanked the doctor in his head after explaining the complicated situation towards the pair . " I promise I will take care of him . I just cant afford seeing him like this , not knowing me at all ." the younger said as he looked away . 

"You won't . I have faith that Jinhwan still have a little bit of you inside his memory . Just hope that he will realize that sooner or later ." Jinhwan's mom said as he hugged Junhoe and kissed his cheek . Mr.Kim also patted the younger's back sofly .   " Thank you ." Junhoe replied back . The woman then pulled away gripping both the younger's shoulder . 

" Watch over him while we're gone " she told the tall boy . 

" I will " Junhoe replied with a slight smile . 

" Alright . Now , let's get inside ." 

 

 

                                                          ***

 

 

The room where Jinhwan was staying had already been cleaned and packed up . After waking up from his coma , the doctor didn't issued the older to stay any longer since his health was gradually getting more stable . The only problem was his memory. The doctor signed off Jinhwan's papers , inidcating that he can already leave the hospital . The nurses gave some medicines to the small boy incase he might get any sudden headaches or pain attack on any parts of his body . Yunhyeong had already went home earlier on since he had to opened up his shop after closing it for two days . And Junhoe , well Junhoe was still there , watching Jinhwan from a distance as the older grunts when his mother hugged him so tightly . Mr. Kim had to pay off the bills but it wasnt that much , since Jinhwan didnt need any serious medical attention . 

Junhoe followed the family as they made their way out and the younger even managed to bow towards the doctor and flashed him a smile . Since Jiwon wasn't here to bring his car , and their parents were on their way to the airport , Jinhwan's mother called them a taxi an hour ago . " Alright now . You be good to Junhoe okay ? He's your friend plus dongsaeng and behave well when you arrive at his home . You'll be staying with him for a couple of weeks since your father and I had to take a quick flight to see your brother across the country for some errand ." his mother said as she laid a soft kiss on the short boy's head and cupped his chubby cheeks in her palms . " I'll be fine mom , don't worry . And since this Junhoe guy is here , he can protect me anyway . Besides im looking forward to see your house ." the older elbowed Junhoe , but the tall boy only smiled back . " Your luggages are already here sir ." the taxi driver said to Mr.Kim .   " Good . We should go , our flight is in an hour" he said towards his wife . Ms.Kim only nodded towards him before she gave Jinhwan one last kiss on the forehead and went to hug Junhoe . " Take care of him okay ?" she whispered to the tall boy's ear . Junhoe only nodded before she broke the hug and went inside the cab . " Be nice boys" was Mr.Kim's last words before he followed his wife inside and closed the door .   " Have a safe flight !" Jinhwan said while waving towards his parents . Junhoe also waved at them as the taxi drove off towards the road and disappeared after it made a sharp turn to the right .

The only ones left outside the hospital building were now Jinhwan and the tall boy . After a few seconds staring at the road with cars passing by , the older then looked at the tall boy tilting his head up . " So , how are we gonna get to your house ?" he asked . Junhoe looked down on the small cute boy as the sun casted lights on his face making him shine . " I called my personal driver to pick us up" the younger replied , now looking away because somehow looking at Jinhwan made his heart ache for no reason . " Ohhh , fancy . " the short boy smirked at Junhoe .

" So tell me Junhoe , who are you actually and when , to my parent's weird explanation , did we became friends again ? " 

" I'll tell you when we're on our way back home . okay ? " Junhoe said as he patted the small boy's head . 

" Hmph ! Fine then . You better not lie to me , because i hate liars ." the older said as he pouted . 

" I wont hyung . " Junhoe mumured softly so the older wont hear him . 

Minutes later , a black car turned around the hospital building and made it's way towards them . " It's here . Come on . " Junhoe said as he went to the car that just stopped centimetres away from them . He opened the door and gestured the older to get in first before he went inside lastly and closed the door . Their ride to Junhoe's house would take some time so Junhoe can have a chance to explain Jinhwan about the whole situation they're dealing . " Alright you sass , explain to me now . " Jinhwan said as he poked Junhoe's lower ribs , making him flinch . " Okay , okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter