Cleaning up old sins

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"What the hell do you want ? And what are you doing here?" Junhoe growled and stares coldly towards the older boy . Apparently it's one of the seniors who beaten up Jinhwan last week . "Please hear me out first . The name's Rey by the way . I came here to apologize what i did towards you , and especially your friend" the boy gave a sympathetic look towards Junhoe , but he didnt quite took in the words just yet . "Please , I'll do anything . Just accept my apology" the boy then bowed down and his clear cut went visible beside his head . 

"Anything huh ? Well then if thats how you put it after hurting my friend , I'll take what you had just said" Junhoe gave his best sassiest expression and a wry smile towards the older boy who then nods thankfully . After the short discussion between the two boys , Rey finally took off from Junhoe's place . 

 

 

***

 

 

"Junne ! Junne-ah ! Open the door" Jinhwan knocked on his front door three times before the younger one finally let him in . "Oh Jinhwan-hyung ! I didnt expect for you to come this early" Junhoe still had a toothbrush in his mouth , probably was just getting ready for school . Junhoe helped his hyung with the bags and put them in ths living room . Since Jinhwan will probably be staying Junhoe for a month , a packed a lot of things like he was about to migrate somewhere else . 

Jinhwan sigh after being exhausted from carrying the heavy bags and sat on the couch . "You showered already ?" Junhoe asked as he brushed his teeth . "Yeah , already . Go get yourself done , we're gonna be late for school you sloth" Jinhwan threw a pillow towards Junhoe but he managed to avoid it and went up stairs laughing . Jinhwan smiled seeing the dorky boy running and rested his head on the comfortable sofa . 

"Hyung let's go!" Junhoe came down from his bedroom and Jinhwan was already at the front door , constantly taking glances from his watch . Jinhwan heard him and gave him a death glare , and all Junhoe managed to defend himself with his bright smile as well as the eye smile that even made the older shook his head and motioned the younger to hurry up. 

They took Junhoe's personal driver's car instead of walking because they were already late . The school bell rang just in time the two males got out from the car . Both said goodbye to each other before they entered their respective class . But Junhoe didnt went to class because he knew that it was presentation day in History class and he already finished his . Besides , the teacher didnt mind the ones skipping his class unless they havent presented . Junhoe went straight to the school's toilet  and saw the boy last night with his gang . 

"Alright , let's get started guys" Junhoe said happily to the sight of the gang's insulted face . Rey gestured his friends to take the toothbrushes from the platic bag . "Oh and i want this place spot clean" a click of the tounge can be heard from the crowd but Junhoe only watched them satisfyingly as seven of the 'bad' boys were now cleaning up the toilet with only a toothbrush . 

They managed to finish to clean the whole toilet until the bell rang for recess . The dirty toothbrushes were thrown into the trash bin as seven of the guys including Rey stand infront of Junhoe . "Seems like some have the characteristics of becoming a school janitor . Oh , and you guys might want to wash yourselves because damn you guys are smelly as hell" Junhoe shaking his head with a smile and went out from the toilet.

Of course he wasnt that satisfied with just the toothbrush cleaning thingy , he wanted to do more to the people that hurt Jinhwan. Atleast something that will marked their brains not to mess with Junhoe . But he saw the guys already struggling at the toilet and they probably didnt want to disturb Junhoe and Jinhwan anymore if it was meant to be sent back in there . Junhoe shrugged it off and only focused at the thought that as long as their hands doesnt reach Jinhwan , it'll be safe , for now.

Junhoe went to his locker and arranged his things before Rey was standing beside him , leaning against someone's locker . "Yo , Junhoe-sshi . So me and the guys will be hitting the basketball court after school . You wanna join? The team could us some hard hands like yours .It could help with large throws and some damn fine scores " Rey said while raising his eyebrows . 

"No thank you . I have other plans and please stop calling me 'Junhoe-sshi' , it sounds dumb and weird" Junhoe push his way through the older and made his way to the cafteria to meet up with Jinhwan . 

"Junne-ah , can you go home by yourself today ?" Jinhwan said while looking down on his food . "What's w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter