Saviour (T)

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here junhoe will *drum rolls* .... find out yourself xD really not gonna spoil it and i will introduce his character more so enjoy ! Oh and there's a trigger warning here . 

 

 

Junhoe packed up his things and went to his locker as the last bell rang . It was an unfortunate location for his locker to be placed there because it was near the main entrance of the school , plus he doesnt have the ease to manage his things in his locker . He put all his books inside the locker until a random girl bumped his shoulder as he closed the locker . He ignored it and went straight up the stairways . He opened the door and let the strong wind clash with his face . The sun beaming down ever so brightly but still enjoyed the comfort of the heat and windy atmosphere combined . The rooftop is one of the place at school that he enjoys the most , all because he liked it there , being alone . 

Mr.Koo had sent his one and only son to the most well known international school far too early . Junhoe had been there for a month now before any other regular students started their first day in school . Of course he wasnt the only one tho , a dozen more joined him to take extra classes before the real schedule of the school starts . They were chosen one of the most smartest students around Korea , so Junhoe did felt a bit obliged when he got picked there . They studied more than the usual lessons they will be given in the future teachings , extra infos and more knowledge . Junhoe knew he was a bit young , but so were the other . Nonetheless he keeps basking on the power of his brain at that age than most people had . But he didnt need much knowledge tho , as a contrast he needed social interaction also , but he finds it hard to accept new people . Even one of the smart students tried to make friends with him but he just fend them off . 

The strong wind kept pushing great force to Junhoe's face as he looked over the railing , to get a better view of the area . Houses were seen not too far , and he stared at a small grocery shop that he recognized all so well , due to the fact that he always went there to get some ice cream when he's moody  . Trees being gently blown by the breeze as brown coloured leaves made their way to the streets .  He looked down and saw students coming out from the entrance , still hearing all the noisy talks and laughter from below . Then one caught his attention . It was a short boy . Not that it was strange to see short boys like him at the school , but the short boy just waited near the entrance as soon he got out like he's waiting for his girlfriend that got separated from the crowd inside . He kept his gaze on the short boy , not realizing that it was about half an hour for the boy to stand there until Junhoe got thirsty and went to his backpack he left near the rooftop door for a quick drink . He savours each sips of water he got because hell it was hot . After he felt a minute of taking shelter from the sun , he soon went over the railing again to check on the boy , to his suprise he was still there . Junhoe felt confused because why would he stand there that long ? Finally after , probably an hour , the tiny boy finally made his way to the gate . The boy scratches the back of his neck and looked back one last time before heading . Junhoe somehow recognize the features one the boy but couldnt quite get who it was . He watches as the boy took little small steps towards his home , and a sudden smile appeared on Junhoe's face . 

***

The next day Jinhwan took off to school a little early so he can meet up with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter