You and Me , Forever .

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

// Im terribly sorry for not updating anytime sooner T_T , but          here's the update and I hope you guys enjoy it !!! ( sorry for        any errors or typos hehehe )

 

 

 

 

The wind breezed through Junhoe's face as he rock himself back and forth . His face was dry as the tears stopped streaming down his red cheeks . The boy tried to wiped it away just to find the soft sand on his face . He grew in frustration with wiping the sand away and just bear with it as he regain his conscious towards the sun that was already at the edge of the horizon . "I miss you hyung" he whispers slowly to himself and felt his heart clench into a tight grasp but ignored any aching from making his eyes watery again . He misses Jinhwan , and he would do anything to have him back . Junhoe swore to protect him but the only thing he managed to give was betrayal between his words and that made the older had enough , enough with all of his lies .

As dusk began to fall , people started to come out from the sea and with laughters lingering around that made Junhoe's heart more empty than ever . He stood up and sweep off the sands from his jeans and shirt . The boy suddenly felt heavy leaving the place . It was their first date ever on the spot and that made the younger recall so much , he started to bawl his eyes out . And he was hoping for a miracle . A miracle where the older would stand at the shore , hair blown away with the wind , waving at the younger . But that was his mere imagination , Jinhwan had left . And it left a deep scar inside the boy's heart . As he parted away from the beach , he took out his phone and the brightness made him squint his eyes . The younger stared down at the phone's background in which shown a picture of him and Jinhwan at the beach . The memories came crashing down his mind just how the waves hit the hard rocks . He chuckled a bit seeing how cute Jinhwan was with some mayo left on his lips , eyes closing and showing off his heart shaped mole as he smiled sheepishly inside the picture . Junhoe remembered how things were okay back then , how everything was how he wanted to be . Just plain normal , but he managed to ruin it once again . And this time there was no more "okay" , because that one particular person that he loves was no longer there with by his side . 

A click of the door knob let the younger inside the house just in time before it was midnight . The walk took much of the time from the beach and he didnt want to bothered his driver so much to have pick him up far away . Junhoe closed the door behind him and hang his jacket by the wall . Fatigue has taken over his body but it was mostly tired from his messed up emotions . As he sat on the sofa he could feel the aching starting to crawl its way back to that empty hole inside his left chest . The boy bite down his lips , trying everything he can to suppress any tears from breaking out of their pores . Junhoe could still smell him  here . He gotten used to how the older had smelled whenever he came out of the shower , that slight cinnamon whiff which left their soft marks on the sofa . Some due to the older frequently dozing off in the living room . Junhoe laid his head back as his eyes met the plain coloured ceiling . The aching had stopped but who knows it might be trigger anytime sooner . After Jinhwan had left , Junhoe was more bound to be caught inside his depression more than before . Possibly because he blamed himself for letting the older get hurt and now losing him was a big ordeal for the younger to take in . He's still sad and will ever be , until he can managed to pick himself up and move on . But that was too soon , too irrelevant to face now . He needs Jinhwan more than ever , craving for the older's body to be in contact , his sweet face and heart warming voice . Junhoe closed his eyes slowly drifting into a deep slumber . "Please come back" the words came out painfully before he finally fell asleep . 

In his dream he saw Jinhwan running away , his left palm pressed on his forehead and with a bag slung over his shoulder . The petite boy was running towards an endless road , though Junhoe himself doesn't know how far does the road stretched . Hell , he doesn't even know where he is . One thing's for sure is that Jinhwan was there . The tall boy stood firmly , watching him as if trying to escape from something . Abruptly the older stopped and rested his hands on his knees with his back moving up and down , probably due to exhaustion from running who knows many kilometres he had reached . But as soon as he turned around , their eyes met and Junhoe was stunned for a moment and felt his legs shaking . For a moment he saw the redness inside the older's eyes and stream of tears down his cheeks . His pale lips parted with hitched breathing as if he couldn't catch his breath properly and could have an asthma attack anytime . Junhoe stared down at the worn out Jinhwan and immediately hands automatically thrown forward trying to get a hold on the older but as soon as Junhoe started moving , the small boy started to move back abit , eyes widened in fear as if Junhoe was some kind of vicious animal trying to hurt him . "Hyung?" Junhoe called out , eyes starting to get watery . "Hyung its me . Its me , Junhoe" . Jinhwan only moved backwards inch by inch , with hands clutching to his bag and fear in his eyes . He doesnt know him . The petite boy started to quiver , a sound of whimper escaping from his mouth . Junhoe felt crushed seeing him like this . He doesn't want to hurt him , not again . "Hyung , please it's just me . It's Ju-" before he could finish his word the older stumble backwards as he fell to a cliff that just existed seconds ago . "No !!!" Junhoe ran towards the boy , one arm reaching out trying to atleast grab a piece of his cloth . But he was too late , just like how he was before . 

"Hyung !!" Junhoe screamed out . Tears in his eyes and beads of sweat on his forehead . The boy looked around only to find himself back inside his living room , body outstretched on the sofa . Junhoe shook his head and covered his face with both his palms . The younger's body trembled and quivered not because it was cold , but because he was afraid . A line of shining tear rolled down his cheek , wetting the pillow his head was resting on . "I can't do this anymore . This is too hard" His voice shaking and broke down as if there was anyone to hear him , but the house was empty . Just like his heart . Never in a million years Junhoe had thought that crying himself to sleep would be the best option to let his mind conjure into a peaceful slumber . He did though, because inside his head was all about him and their memories together . That made him rest well enough , with all those happiness that lasted with Jinwhan , at least some of them were good enough to let the younger fall asleep quietly with dry stream of tears on his cheeks . 

 

                                                            ***

 

It's 3 pm in the evening that Junhoe once again walked to the beach . He liked it though , with the sun sending warm rays towards the tall boy's body letting the hotness kick in instead of his messed up emotion breaking off again . Last night had been tough for the boy to sleep . Even after falling back to his deep slumber , he would constantly woke up with no reason and calling out Jinhwan's name . It hurts him seeing himself like that and half of his heart told him to go outside and take some air , because being alone inside that house only made him feel worse . Ever since the older moved in they shared alot together and being alone without him made his heart restless . So he took the time to visit the beach again , hoping he would just let it go . Let it go and just move on . 

Soft wind blew across the land as trees dances to the flow . As usual Junhoe picked up their-his usual place under the tree . He sat down on the soft sand and eyeing the surfers at the sea . One looked like Donghyuk but he couldn't tell quite enough . His features were a bit too obscure for the boy to make out his shape . Junhoe swiped his bangs away from blocking his eyes and took in some deep breath on the calming air . Whatever he was feeling , he wants it to stop now . He's not coming back . Just stop . Stop making yourself like this Junhoe !  His mind was screaming at him as if they were a person itself . He closed his eyes , trying not to cry again because hell he had enough with that . Crying won't make it any better , and missing him was never an option to begin with . He couldn't accept it . It was too soon , too painful to bear everything that was churning inside of him . It was too soon to move on because that desire was still there . His blink slowly , gazed towards the vast sea , but mind running somewhere else . 

 Junhoe's eyes were fixed at the waves when a shadowy figure far at the edge of the shore running ahead while carrying his surfboard. He followed the person's movement and it looked like the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter