Reintroduce

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hyung ... You're awake ! " the younger stood up from his chair in an instant and hugged the small boy on the bed . " You're finally awake . " he muttered under his breath as he stuffed his head under Jinhwan's chest . 

"Who are you again ? " the older said as he slowly pushed Junhoe's body away from his . " It's me hyung , Junhoe . " the tall boy said but he realized that the older was probably still in shocked after waking up from his coma .

"Wait , hold on ." Junhoe said as he walked towards the light switch near door . The dark room was now filled with strong light coming from the fluorescent ceiling lamp . Junhoe squinted his eyes from the sharp light that pierced through his eyes momentarily before he looked back towards the older . " Now thats-" the younger's words was cut off right away when he saw the small boy clenching his head and tossing his body left and right on the bed . " Hyung ! Oh god , hey ! " Junhoe ran towards the boy who was now whimpering in pain as he shook his head violently as if he was having a seizure. " Jinhwan-hyung ! Look at me . Are you okay ? " Junhoe gripped both of the older's shoulder and shook them slightly . It wasn't doing any good to the small boy as he suddenly cried in pain and held his head with both his hands , showing the veins under their skin . " . Wait here okay ? I'm gonna go get you some help . " the tall boy said as he left the older in the room before he took off to the lobby , in coincidence found Dr.Teayang talking to some elderly near the counter . 

" Doc ! He's awake . " Junhoe said , swallowing down his saliva as he breath out heavily . " And something's wrong with him ."

 

 

                                                      ***

 

 

Junhoe waited outside patiently with Yunhyeong and Jinhwan's family . His brother wasn't there as he abruptly had to go back to Australia for some special event after his graduation ceremony . His parent's though , was supposed to go with him but he insisted them to stay , after hearing the news about Jinhwan . Junhoe looked down on the floor as he intertwined his fingers together while his left foot tapped on the hard surface of the floor . How could he not know me ? He should've recognised my voice . Is he going to be alright ? The unanswered questions went wildly inside Junhoe's head as he grunts slowly . He fears about Jinhwan's well being , his physical health after being hit and lost countless amount of blood . But he feared about one thing and that it truly haunts him the most . 

Will he ever forgive Junhoe ?

After three hours of waiting in the lobby the door from the ER room finally opened sending Dr.Taeyang and the familiar nurse with him . Junhoe was the first to stood up and walked immediately towards the doctor . " How is he doc ? " the younger said with a concern voice as Yunhyeong and both Jinhwan's parents went closer to the doctor . " Is my son alright ? " Jinhwan's mother said with a crack voice , clearly she was about to cry again . Junhoe was also about to breakdown but he managed to control his emotions for the moment and just focused on how the older was doing inside his room . Dr.Taeyang finally let out a puff of air before nodding towards them . " He'll be fine . " the doctor said . Then a sudden burst of crying was heard behind Junhoe , the kind of crying that wasn't about sadness but the teardrops of joy . Junhoe felt his cheeks suddenly wet as a stream of tear went down to his chin . " Can we see him ? " Yunhyeong said as he walked to Junhoe's side . The doctor nodded towards the nurse before locking his eyes down towards Junhoe . " Come on , he might still be awake now . " the nurse said , gesturing them before walking towards the ER room . Jinhwan's parents walked behind the nurse before Junhoe did .The tall boy was about to make his move before the doctor held him in his spot with a hand on Junhoe's shoulder . " I need to talk with you for a sec . " the doctor said towards Junhoe . He looked at the doctor confusingly but he guessed it was something important . Junhoe looked over the doctor's shoulder seeing Yunhyeong infront waiting for him . " You go first . Tell him I said hey ." the younger said towards Yunhyeong before the older nodded and followed Jinhwan's parents from behind . Junhoe looked back at the doctor as his emotions began to mix up as what the doctor might say to him . " Walk with me boy . " Dr.Taeyang said as he walked towards the entrance and with Junhoe slowly following him from behind .

The younger didn't know that it was already dawn when white clouds began to form on the sky and the moon slowly fading away as the sun finally woken up from its slumber . He looked over the marshmellow cloud as the sun gave orange colours to the sky far beyond the mountains . Junhoe managed to catch up with the doctor after he was taken aback by nature's beauty . " What is it you wanted to talk to me about doc ? Is it about Jinhwan-hyung ? " the younger said as the cold breeze brushed his hairs gently . They were already outside near the road when the doctor found them a bench to sit on . " It is , and I want you to hear my explanation out first ." Dr.Taeyang said while slowly setting his body on the bench , followed by the younger . " A couples of days ago when Jinhwan came in to the hospital , I have him checked thoroughly with the nurses as we found multiple gashes and bruises on his body . " the doctor finally spoke after he carefully arrange his clothes from getting wet by the bench due to the morning dew . " Yeah . He was beaten up by some 'friends' of mine ." Junhoe emphasises on the word fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter