Date and Blood

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hyung , you wanna take the shower first ?" A deep husky voice asked the older as Junhoe turned his body around the bed , facing Jinhwan . "Hm-mm" Jinhwan replied lazily . Junhoe smiled before he inches over to the older and pulled him into his embrace . "It's raining outside" the younger told as he glanced to the window . Dark clouds surround the skies with  grim . Every now and then Junhoe could hear the raindrops hitting aggressively against the glass . Jinhwan mumble under Junhoe's shirt before he snuggle in closer . "You said something?" the younger asked before he slowly his hyung's hair . Jinhwan opened his small eyes slightly before looking up into Junhoe's gaze . "I said , then we should just stay in bed" he smiled . The tall boy leans his head down before giving a soft peck on Jinhwan's cheek , making him blush from the contact . As the day went on , both of them stayed in bed as usual . Snuggling and cuddling in each other's company as the sound of thunder and flashes of lighting filled the room . 

Its 4 p.m before Jinhwan finally woke up . His left arm was dangling onto Junhoe's shoulder as the younger was still asleep . Jinhwan then gently rubbed the latter's face , and caressing . How lucky am I to have you , Junne-ah ? , he thought . Jinhwan then slowly got off the bed and went to the bathroom to wash his face off . The cold water went down his face as the coldness sent shivers down his body . He wiped off his face and the cold was still there , lingering around him . He folded his arms as he went back to the bedroom . What time is it ?  He looked at the wall clock and almost gasp but manage to swallow it down by covering his mouth . Its 4 pm already ?! How long were we asleep , god , and we havent eaten yet . Jinhwan scratches his nape before snapping his finger . He immediately pinch himself as Junhoe was still asleep like a baby on the bed . I have something in mind . And with that , Jinhwan went down the stairs slowly with a smile plastered to his face . 

By the time the small boy went to the kitchen , he pulled out some bread , tuna and other fillings from the fridge . As he cut off the crust of the bread , the ray of sun beamed through the glass window infront of Jinhwan , making him squint his eyes . The rain had finally stopped , and the warm spring air filled Jinhwan's lungs as the boy rigorously made the sandwiches . He finally made a full 3 set of sandwhiches and he heard a creak of the stair behind him . Junhoe was rubbing his eyes while yawning slowly as he made his way to the small boy . "What did you made ?" the tall boy asked , looking down on Jinhwan as he leaned against one of the counter . Centimetre away from the small boy . 

"Do you know where is the nearest beach ?" 

"Umm .. 2 km from here . Why ?" 

"Get dress . We're going to the beach" Jinhwan smiled and packed the foods . 

 

                                                          ***

 

"Oh my...." Jinwhan's words cant seem to come out from his mouth . His mind was still in awe as the words processing in his brain had been jammed . The beach took every last attention the small boy could give . The sun halfway down at the end of the horizon . Small islands with a few yachts circling them and some flowing with the rough waves . A couple of young people were also surfing on the waves , with laughter as one of them fell from his board . The calm and relaxing atmosphere made Jinhwan stood there , at the pavement before a hand patted his shoulder . "Um hello ? We've been standing here for minutes after we arrived  and I dunno if I cant stand any more minute watching you drool over the beach" Junhoe said making Jinhwan finally snapping into reality . "Oh um , sorry . I'm easily distracted" he smiled at Junhoe . As both of them slowly walked down the stairs to the soft sand , Junhoe pointed out a nice spot for them under a nice medium-height tree . Junhoe sat down slowly as he took out their food . Jinhwan was still looking at the beach . Still mesmerised by its beauty . 

"So I'm guessing from how your eyes move and the weird-confused face of yours , tells me that this is your first time going ?" 

Jinhwan nodded . Not that he was too embarrassed about ever going to the beach , but because it's was his first time since his parents always ignore his request going here . "Do people come here to surf alot ?" the small boy asked . "Yep . Usually Donghyuk . I always see him showing off his surfing skills after school sometimes . Not that I'm jealous or what , it's just-" 

"You're jealous" Jinhwan finally cut . Obviously Junhoe was lying.

"Yeah , whatever . Come one , we should eat . Im straving as hell " Junhoe took a sandwich from the bag and took a big bite . Jinhwan was taking little bites before he only nibbles his bread . "Junne-ah " Junhoe avert his attention towards the small boy , with half the food still in his mouth making the boys's cheek puffy . Jinhwan giggles and wiped a thin layer of mayo on Junhoe's lips . "Have we ever been here ? In the past ?" Jinhwan asked as he finally cleared off the mayo . Junhoe then looked do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter