You're not dreaming

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Junhoe held Jinhwan's small hand as the loud alarm from the ambulance rang inside and outside the vehicle . The younger's wet and swollen eyes were kept still towards the small body of the older laying unconsciously in front of him . A medic was sitting across were Junhoe was sitting , checking Jinhwan's heartbeat and pulses each minute . The atmosphere inside the ambulance was intense as none of the passengers spoke a word only with the constant movement of the ambulance that jerked their bodies back and forth . Junhoe just stared  at the small boy , as if wishing he would wake up and see the younger by his side , this time only for real . He hold the older's palms tightly as they touched Junhoe's forehead . Hyung , please wake up .

The event kept flashing through Junhoe's head as if they didnt wanted to be erased . 

Hyung , please wake up ! 

Tears rolling down the younger's already wet face as the rain was still falling from the dark sky .

 Step away kid , we need to get him to the hospital now ! 

One of the paramedic said as he ran towards Jinhwan's unconscious body and scanned his condition .

NO ! Dont touch him ! the younger shouted but Yunhyeong managed to calm the boy down . Junhoe , he needs to go the hospital , or else .... the words was cut off when Junhoe looked towards Yunhyeong , questioning if the older's words were true or not if he refused to let go of his hyung .

He looked down to Jinhwan within his embrace and figured he wasnt doing much from saving him if he's still being stubborn . He nodded towards the paramedic and soon Jinhwan's body was lifted towards the ambulance . Yunhyeong motioned Junhoe to go to the hospital with Jinhwan . 

 Go with Jinhwan , I'll settle these three with the police . Yunhyeong looked towards the three guys on the ground and then glanced back to Junhoe . The younger nodded and trailed the paramedic with Jinhwan , leaving Yunhyeong behind . 

 

 

                                                      ***

 

 

"Help me open the door kid , and find a nurse quickly . Your friend is struggling here ." the medic said as soon as they arrived at the hospital . He didnt want to know what the medic said about Jinhwan 'struggling' because seeing him barely breathing was enough for Junhoe to struggle with himself from tearing apart . He found a nurse at the counter nearby and quickly ran towards her . "Nurse ! My friend needs help ! Hurry , please !" Junhoe let out a stern voice at the end of his sentence , letting the nurse know that his situation was crucial . 

" We need to take him to the emergency room quickly . His lips went pale and the pulses began to weaken ." the medic said to the nurse after carrying the small boy to one of the stretchers. Junhoe only followed them aimlessly like a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter