Loving You

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Yunhyeong ! " The door bell rang as Jinhwan made his way inside the shop . The small boy searched through the aisle as the boy wasn't at the counter , and the sign of the shop was put at 'CLOSED' . Junhoe went to the ice cream corner and got himself two , one in which was his hyung's favourite . "He's not here" Jinhwan said while walking towards Junhoe , his head turning left and right still searching for the other boy . "Don't bother , he's probably making out with Donghyuk at the back . C'mon " The tall boy grabbed Jinhwan's hand and pulled him to the store room where the secret ladder was . It wasn't secret before but since Jinhwan had forgotten about , he was still bewildered by the presence of the cold metal heading towards the roof . "Was this always here ?" he questioned Junhoe while looking up at the ladder , thin rays of light beamed on his face from the cracks of the little door . "Yup . You go first" and with that the small boy gently raised his body upwards and slowly making pace for Junhoe to follow him from behind . He opened the little door , bordering between the outside and the murkiness of the store room . Jinhwan pulled himself up before standing , wind gently hitting his face and takes in the awe of nature from above . 

"This is beautiful . Honestly , Junhoe" the older spoke as his eyes were glued to the tranquility of the scenery . Kids were always playing on the streets , and the sun slowly being devoured beyond the mountains as little sparkling diamonds began to appear on the sky . "You told me that before when I first brought you here" Junhoe smiled but the older didnt noticed it before he closed the door and picked up the ice creams from the ground . 

"Here . It'll melt if you don't eat it . And it's your favourite " Junhoe said with a smile . 

"Chocolate" Jinhwan smiled looking down on the ice cream .And at that moment their eyes met . The small boy tilting his head up slighty to catch the younger's dark eyes that seemed to shimmer from the ray of the sun . Junhoe was looking down on his hyung , his favourite person . The person he wants to protect no matter what , even if it costs his life . The cute small boy was holding his ice cream innocently and looking up at the tall boy that made him looked more vulnerable and fragile . Junhoe felt like he just wants to hug him and cuddle with Jinhwan but he restrained the feeling . He looked away quickly as he cheeks began to burned . "Theres uh...sofa over there" the younger pointed towards the old couch at the edge . "Lets sit" 

As the sun went down, and the moon slowly making its entrance , both of them had already finished their ice cream and were staring towards the glistening sky filled with stars . Jinhwan looked at Junhoe as the tall boy was still wandering his mind out at the endless sky , mind lost at some point of galaxies in between. He never thought of having someone like Junhoe beside him . He always figured that he would end up being lonely at some point , no friends at all . He clearly remembered what happened to him when he was a child . The bullying made him hard to accept people and there he was , sitting side by side with someone he trusted more than anything already after and before his coma . He scooch over to Junhoe's side and made the younger turned his gaze towards him . "Something wrong ?" the younger asked . Jinhwan only shook his head as he lean against Junhoe's shoulder , head resting on it . The younger thought it might be comfortable for the latter as he wrapped his arm around his shoulder , pulling him closer . By then , both were enjoying the nightlife , watching the stars while making lame jokes to each other and sounds of cars passing by filling the calm atmosphere.

After two hours of spending time on the rooftop , they had finally gotten back home . Junhoe left some money on the counter as he usually does when Yunhyeong wasn't there , probably too busy making future plans with his boyfriend . The tall boy managed to buy some outside food for their dinner since they havent eaten anything except for the ice cream . They arrived at the front door of the house and Jinhwan directly went to the living room , throwing his small body on the sofa , exhausted from the trip . "Hyung , you need to take a shower . Dinner's gonna get cold" Junhoe took off his jacket and hangs it before making his way to the kitchen . Jinhwan grunts while hugging one of the pillow . "But I dont wanna" He raised his head on the edge of the sofa , pouting hardly to gain Junhoe's attention . 

The tall boy unpacked the food before placing it on plates . He saw Jinhwan was pouting over at the sofa but he chose to ignore it . He simply washed his hands before Jinhwan spoke again . "Junne-ah" .

"What is it hyung ?" The tall boy replied while wiping his hands . 

"I've been thinking...." By then Junhoe was frowning at him while he took the plates and walked towards Jinhwan at the living room . "Since I remembered parts of my memory through images or scenery . Is there anywhere else you can take me ? Who knows I might remember anything ?" Jinhwan stared at Junhoe as the younger sat down beside him , waiting for a reply.

"Hmm....there's one . But i can't take you now" the younger said while scratching his chin . He then looked at Jinhwan who suddenly giggled . "Of course not now you dork . I mean maybe sometime ?" He smiled . "Where is it anyway ?"

"It's on top of our school , the rooftop"

"Wow , you really have some obsession with rooftops don't you?" the older .

"So I've been told" Junhoe smiled back at him . "But I can bring you tomorrow , if you want ?" . Jinhwan gave him a confused look . "What if the school teachers caught me there ?" . The younger scratches his head . "You're right . Hmm...maybe we can sneak in ? At midnight ? I've done it before" he said while taking a small bite from his food . 

" Really ?" Jinhwan widen his eyes . Apparently he doesn't know how many suprises Junhoe was keeping from him . "Kidding" the tall boy chuckled . Jinhwan was wrong . "Liar" the older pouted at him before Junhoe slowly patted his head and caressed his soft hair . He smiled at Jinhwan , the one he usually wears like indicating 'Im sorry' and 'I know' . Junhoe was staring at him for too long before Jinhwan stood up and reached for the stairs . His cheeks were on flames and now he had to face the stairs of hell again . "Need some help ?" Junhoe asked . Jinhwan nodded before he was lifted up .

Jinhwan and Junhoe were on the bed after finally finishing their  dinner and washing up . The older yawned ever so loudly as he stretched his short legs and snuggle on a blanket . He looked over at Junhoe , who was reading a book . An educational one . "Exam around the corner ?" Jinhwan asked as he pulled the blanket over to his nose so Junhoe can only see his small eyes , looking at him . "Mm-hm" he said while reading it thoroughly . The younger yawned slowly and was starting to feel drowsy . But he kept going , just because exams were due in one week

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter