Stop Him

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello guys ! so i wanna mention about this chap (theres nothing wrong with it or anything unusual) that as you guys might see im nearing to the end already (i know i can hear your cries bc i am too) so this chap is probably 1/3 of the next ending chapters. I just wanna tell you guys bc its been a great journey and holy macaroni I HIT 200 SUBS , thank you guys for all your patience and your inspiration really helped me to strive forward T_T . So with that being said , enjoy reading ! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jinhwan slammed the door opened , holding the door in place while he bent down abit to catch his breath . The boy's breathing was ragged after running for half an hour to his house . He pulled up into his stance before shutting the door behind and leaned on it with his back . The boy's eyes were still full of tears , bloodshot . He reminisce about what he had just said to the younger and pang of guilt boiled inside of him . Jinhwan felt terrible and wanted to kill himself . He never wanted for this to happen , never . Shouldn't he be grateful after all what has Junhoe did to him ? Shouldn't he atleast say 'I'm sorry too' ? No . That was not in his mind the moment he leave the house . He didnt wanted to see the younger's face anymore , because it hurts him . It hurts him to see how betrayed he felt from all those lies Junhoe kept from him . Jinhwan clasp his mouth before he started to sob . He fell to the floor and cried . 

The small boy stared at the house ceiling , a thing he would do when he was a kid after Jiwon had been transfered away from home , and to a boarding school . He would constantly do this , from missing someone . Jinhwan would say that he misses his older brother , but now his mind was swirling with thoughts about Junhoe . No , no . He cant think of him , not after what he has done to Jinhwan . Are you always easy on forgiving people Jinhwan ?  He bite his lips and slowly stood up . The boy moved up to his room and opened his door . It smelled like cinnamon , it always did whenever he comes home to school with bruises in his face and body . Jinhwan creeped up to his bed and snuggle to his blankets . The remaining tears made small wet dots on the blanket and Jinhwan covered his face with it , afraid the crying might start again and the aching . He cant live this anymore , its killing him inisde and outside . He had enough with all the bruises and scars in his heart , and he just felt like running away . Away from all the misery and pain . 

As minutes passed by laying on his bed , he stood up slowly and reached for his phonewall . He looked at the back of his phone and smiled to the sticker that Jiwon and him used to stick it after they found some stickers inside their snacks . Indeed Jiwon was older than Jinhwan only by a year , but the older picked up things much faster than he ever did and that made him jealous about Jiwon sometimes . Furthermore his older brother finally graduated successfully in Australia . His eyes glanced to the number below . "Jiwon" it said . He dialed in the numbers , hoping the older would answer it . It beep for multiple times before a husky voice reached on the other side of the phone . Junhoe , Jinhwan thought and he shook his head before answering the call .

"Yeah ?" the voice said .

"Hello , Jiwon-hyung ?" Jinhwan stood up and bite his nails , afraid he might called the wrong number . 

"Oh , Jinan ? Yeah it's me" Jinhwan heard a laugh from the latter and he smiled too . "Sorry , it's 4 am in the morning here when you called and i just woke up" the older said , as he heard static from the phone . Probably the line isn't that good from Australia . 

"I should be sorry for interrupting your beauty sleep" the small boy said while smiling . Jiwon snorts and a silence went on the phone before Jinhwan thought the line got cut off . "Hello ?" 

"How are you Jinwhan ? Is everything okay ?" Jiwon asked and there were concern mixed with curiosity in the boy's voice . Jinhwan swallowed down and continue on . "Everything's fine Jiwon , no need to worry about me . Are mom and dad okay there ?" 

"You always say that you brat but sometimes i know you're lying . And yeah they're kinda cool with the environment here , still trying to adapt though but they seem okay . Do you want to talk to them ?" 

"No .No , there's no need to . I just wanna know if they're okay" Jinhwan pauses after his sentence , trying to regain his strength to talk . "Are you okay ? Thats the question here" Jiwon sternly asked . "I miss you Jiwon" Jinhwan said before they both went silent . "I miss you too kid" the older replied . Jinhwan looked to his photos on his desk , photos of him and Jiwon , his parents . But one thing he was searching beyond those photos . He was searching for Junhoe and that was the moment he knew , he need to get out of this . "I'm coming to Australia , Jiwon" the younger said sternly before he sat down on his chair . "Wait , what ? Are you sure ?" the older rant with worries over the phone before Jinhwan strongly suggested back his final decision .

"Yes , Im sure . Now i need to pack my things . I'll call you when I'm at the airport" 

"Jinan-" and before Jiwon could finish his sentence , Jinhwan dialed the phone off . He put it on the table before looking towards the frame of photos again . The boy took a long sigh before looking around his room . "Im sure" he said before searching for his bag .  He found a medium sized luggage under his bed , the one his dad gave him when he was a kid . Jiwon got one too , and they were supposed to use it to go to their aunt's house at Busan but his dad got called for work so they have to postponed the trip . They never really got to visit their aunt though , not until she had a ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter