We meet again

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Junhoe where are you ? 

Hyung , it's me ! Im here !

Junhoe , please dont leave me . Junhoe ! Junhoe !

"Junhoe !" . "Hyung! " the younger opened his watered eyes . "Junhoe ! Are you okay ?" he didnt realized that Yunhyeong was standing beside him , holding his shoulder . "You kept calling Jinhwan's name ." the older looked down , worried on the tall boy who was sitting down beside the bed where Jinhwan was laying . 

"Yeah . Im okay , just a bad dream ." Junhoe covered his face  with both his hands . Yunhyeong then released his grip from Junhoe's shoulder . "Alright . If anything happens , I'll be outside in the lobby ." the older said taking a nod from the tall boy . Yunhyeong then grabbed his jacket on a chair and went outside from the room . 

Junhoe stared intently on the small boy who was laying , sleeping soundlessly on the bed . Except he was not waking up . A constant beeping sound filled the silent room from Jinhwan's heart monitor . The younger took the small boy's hand and held it in his palms . "Please wake up hyung ." the younger murmured . He soon stood up from the chair and lean down on Jinhwan , giving him a soft kiss on the forehead . Junhoe brushed the older's hair from his face and caressed them slowly . He then walked towards the large window and gazed through as rain hits against the thick glass . Outside the sky was still dark , as lighting can be seen beyond the clouds and clashes with each other . The gloomy and desolate atmosphere filled the room , with only the beeping sound of the heart monitor and the loud boom of thunder outside . 

Junhoe looked at the clock as he noticed the streets getting darker and the city lights beginning to turn on . It was already 6.40 p.m . He probably slept too long after he entered the room crying to see Jinhwan and ended up sleeping beside his bed . Junhoe decided to go to the toilet for a quick face wash . He closed the door behind him as he walked towards the nearby toilet . The cold tap water crashes with Junhoe's face as he slowly massage his eyes . The younger looked towards the mirror when suddenly he saw someone standing behind him , a small dark figure . Junhoe's eyes widen as the figure pointed towards him from behind with a cracked voice escaping from its disoriented face .

 Where were you when i needed you Junhoe  ?

Junhoe's feet was rooted to the floor as fear engulfed him sending shivers down his spine . He stared towards the mirror and when he looked back , the figure was gone . Junhoe's body suddenly felt cold as he leaned against the sink , with a palm to his forehead . Crystal clear tears dropped to the floor as the tall boy began to sob slowly . His hands went wildly through his black hair and clenched his other hand on the edge of the sink . It was too much . The pain was surreal enough to make Junhoe regret every possible choices that he made . As a result ending up Jinhwan on the bed , stuck between the endless realm of dreams and reality . He wiped his last drop of tear from his burning cheeks with a paper towel . He washed his hands again , feeling he might get rid of the filth from the past .

As soon as he walks out from the toilet , he saw Yunhyeong slowly calming down a middle age woman with two men behind him , one was old and the other around Yunhyeong's age . The woman was crying hysterically as Yunhyeong's hand was wrapped around her shoulder . Junhoe just stood there , watching the painful scene from a distance . The tall boy was about to walk towards them until the woman gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter