Chapter 1

My Dorky Next Door Neighbor

 

Prologue

"Wa-ha-ha! Your Barbie is broken! Your Barbie is broken!"

Eight-year-old GuiGui looked sharply at her next door neighbor Aaron. He's always like that everytime he comes to their house. His Mom, Auntie Lena was her Mom's friend so if she's there, Aaron's there too.

She was pissed the way he . Aaron doesn't have anything to do but to make her angry all the time. GuiGui wasn't minding him but he always . Just like today. GuiGui accidentally removed the hand of the doll while she's putting the wedding dress on it. Aaron was at the backyard where she was playing.

GuiGui was five years old when Aaron's family moved next door. He's four years older than her. He doesn't have a Dad. He's with his Mom only. No siblings too. GuiGui thought he was nice. When she first saw him, he was smiling. But when it's her turn to smile, he "bucktooth".

GuiGui cried a river. She went to her Mom and Dad and told what Aaron did. Her Mom said that Aaron was just fond of her. She believe what her Mom said. But she was eight years old now and Aaron didn't change a bit, still a great teaser.

GuiGui didn't believe what her Mom says about Aaron from now on. When he's teasing her, she was not crying. In fact, she fights back.

"You're just jealous because you don't have toys!" she answered.

Aaron laughed. "I'm not playing dolls! It's for girls only. You don't know how to play Barbie! I pity her because you broke her arm."

GuiGui's eyes get smaller because of anger. Even if she tell her Mom about it, she will never believe. Her Mom will tell that Aaron's just fond of her because he doesn't have little sister.

"I didn't broke her arm! It was removed because I'm changing her dress!"

"Poor Ken. His bride's arm was broken," Aaron talked about her doll's partner.

"He's more pitiful if Barbie marries you," GuiGui said. "Barbie will never like you because you're ugly!"

"Wahahaha!" Aaron laughed very loud. "I'm human, how can I marry Barbie? It's a toy!"

"Even human, nobody will get married with you because nobody like you!" GuiGui took all her toys and stood up. She will play inside her room.

GuiGui was walking towards their house when Aaron called her.

She turned back. Aaron was smiling from ear to ear. "When we grow up, I'll marry you."

"I will never get married with you!" GuiGui sticked out her tongue and marched inside their house.