Chapter Thirthy: Sick...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirthy: Sick...

 

"Do you see Inna?" Kris asked everyone in the rooftop but everyone shook their head in unison "Where's that girl?" Kris mumbled to himself "Kris hyung, Do you tried text or call her?" J.Hope asked scratching his head then now Kris turned to shook his head.

 

"What are you waiting for? call her Pabo" Xiumin mocked him then everyone laughed their asses "Shiro" Kris snapped at them, and tried to call Inna but still no answer "Aish" Kris getting worried because since morning Inna doesnt text him if she's already at school or if she's still breathing. Kris  was already check every corridor that Inna  always went but she's not there.

 

"Answering?" Lay asked and Kris shook his head "It's always send me to her voicemail" Kris said and everyone were getting worried too. "Just go to her house already" Luhan said concerned and send Kris away to look if Inna is okay, "Neh, That's what Im going to do" Kris said and runned to the exit.

 

*DDDIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG DDDDDDOOOOOONNNNGGGG*

 

Kris repeatedly rung Inna's doorbell but there still no answering, "Aish" Kris whispered already annoyed *Sorry, Inna this is better than to break your door* Kris thought and make a guess to her door password *1106* 'click' *Bingo* then Kris opened her door "Inna?" Kris called her, he look to the balcony and Kitchen "Here" Inna said having a horsey voice.

 

Kris immediately run to her room, she was lying at her bed pale and weakly "What happened?" Kris asked and touched her forehead and she was burning hot.

 

"You have cold" Kris said worried "I forgot to close *Cough* the window *cough* yesterday night" Inna said while coughing "what if there's a burglar, who going to enter your house, i told you. . .before you go to sleep you need to check eveything first if is close already" Kris scold Inna for being clumsy, Inna just nod her head because she's to weak to say something.

 

"Did you eat already?"

 

"Ani"

 

"Okay, you need to eat first before you take the med, Im going to cook you something to eat"

 

"I dont want to eat" Inna said weakness to her voice "If i say you going to eat, you are going to eat. . . I am the one whose taking care of you, and you should listen to whatever i say" Kris said like  mom who's taking care of his sick child, and Inna doesnt urge no more. 

 

Kris go to the market first for the porridge ingredients because when he looked to Inna's cabinet, it's nothing even the basic ingredients, so he decided to go to the market, Kris goes to the pharmacy too, to brought Inna's med.

 

Kris doesn't know how to cook, but for Inna he search to the net, How to cook a basic porridge, because in EXO only D.O, Lay and Baekhyun knows how to cook.

 

He didn't asked for their help because, when he gets home and they know that Inna is sick they will bombarded him some worried question and he was thankful for that but they just going to disturbed her, becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter