Chapter Nineteen: Someone's Help

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kris and Inna were still in the woods, The both of them already forgoten about EXO because their having a time with each other.

 

"How do you know that it's me?" Inna asked Kris curious looking at him, while walking hand in hand, "About that. . . In the first place i already felt that it's you until you told me everything then it hits me that you are the girl, i saved here" Kris said and continue, looking at her "Then i looked at your ugly face, and im sure that it's really you" Kris said teasing Inna.

"Yah! I called you handsome and you calling me ugly" Inna slapped Kris arm annoyed, "Just kidding" Kris said laughing at her. 

 

Suddenly Kris stopped from laughing and looked around them, moving his head left and right, Inna looked at him frowning because Kris became serious.

 

"What's Wrong?" 

 

"Inna, Go to the Hotel call everyone for me and dont come back here" Kris instructed her, not answering her question.

 

"Why?" Inna said curious, suddenly she felt scared and tighten her hold to him, because suddenly Kris became serious earlier he was smiling and now he turned 360° of his personality.

 

"Dont ask, Just do what i said palli" Kris said motioning to her to go, Kris let go of her hand and Inna obey what Kris telling her.

 

"Use this path, it's nearer the Hotel, Dont look back, Just shout if anythings happened and run fast as you can" Kris said Inna just nodded her head, starting to run and looked back at Kris.

 

Kris gave her a encouraging nod then she continue to run, Kris waited Inna to disappeared first before he proceed to look for the frequency. 

 

Earlier when the both of them laughing the frequency suddenly lingering around so he let Inna to run faraway from here first before he transformed.

 

It's better not Inna to see him transformed, He's eyes turned Blue, his nails and fangs got lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter