Chapter One: Meeting the Others...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One: Meeting the Others.

(Busan)

Year 1990

"Chen Hyung Lets Hunt" Sehun said

"Fine lets hunt, Whose in?" Chen asked

"Count me in" Kai said

"Me too" D.O said

"Me three" Chanyeol said

"Me four" Xiumin said

"Kris Hyung want to join? You too Suho hyung?" Sehun asked looking at them "Nah~ im Fine. I need to clean your mess " Suho said sarcastically, this morning when Suho woke up he heard ruckus downstairs, when he saw it Xiumin and Luhan was eating on the floor in front of TV because their favorite Team in football is on the game, Sehun, Kai and Chen is playing Xbox, and Kyungsoo is cooking and everyone is shouting having their own world.

"What do i expect?" Suho whispered while scratching his head.

"Just Count me in, im bored too " Kris said heading to the door followed by everyone "Aish!!! Why? Im always the one who cleaning everyones mess" Suho complained while wiping the table.

"Suho Im here too" Luhan said out of nowhere "Holly Crop Hyung! dont do that again, You scared the out of me" Suho said scared and touched his rapidly beating heart. Luhan laughed and putted his hand in his pocket playing cool.

"Just help me to clean this house" Suho said annoyed and throwed the piece of cloth at Luhan but Luhan just laughing at him.

"Okay lets See who will win this time" Xiumin said while everyone turned their alarm, "We will meet here again, Arrasseo? In the count of 3 everyone will start hunting. . . .1. . . 2. . .3" and everyone disappeared like a thin air.

Kris was looking for his target when he sense something, then he saw Chanyeol standing not faraway from him, *Someone is here, it's not their frequency. Chanyeol sense it too* the both of them stop moving.

Their eyes turned blue, their nails and fangs got long too, they transformed in their vampire mode.

The both of them is communicating with their eyes suddenly the leaves moved, Kris hide and Chanyeol went there to checked what is it, but it's nothing.

Chanyeol sense someone was in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter