Chapter Sixteen: Moving in Part II

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

They already finished everything, only Inna's clothes need to unpack so they leave it all behind because as girl she need her privacy, Now they are in the balcony eating some meat and having their own time.

 

"You really dont drink beer? Beacause if you want i will get you" Inna said offering some beers but everybody refused it, to make it sure Inna offer them again.

 

 "We really dont drink Inna it's not good to our being" Lay said and everyone nodded their heads but the truth is their afraid what they will going to do once they got drunk and they dont want that to happen.

 

"Okay, I understand" Inna said and smiled at them, "Okay class Let's continue our getting to know each other because unlucky someone interrupted us intentionaly" Tao said clapping his hand "Let's start to our maknae" Then Tao pointed at Sehun.

 

Sehun stand up, acting like he was inside the classroom, "Anyonghaseyo Cheoneun maknae Sehun Imnida" Sehun said polite bowing to everyone which everyone having laughter in their lips then Kai stand up.

 

"Hello My name is Kim Jongin but i prefer you to call me Kai at your service my lady." Kai said and take Inna's hand and kiss it like a gentleman and everyone cheered and Inna cheeks turned red to the small gesture of Kai, Kris gave Kai a look like there's no tomorrow. 

 

"Aayyoo~ Huang Zi Tao's here but call me Tao" Tao said and winked at Inna.

 

"Kim Jongdae Imnida but call me Chen" Chen said and waved his hands at Inna.

 

"Ayoo Waduup! Park Chanyeol here" Chanyeol said with his big voice that boom in the whole house.

 

"Ayyooo Waduup, Waduuup Byun Baekhyun Imnida" Baekhyun said and winked at Inna.

 

"Cheoneun Do Kyungsoo Imnida just D.O" D.O said and offer a hand shake and Inna willing to accept.

 

"Zhang Yi Xing the healing Unicorn, Call me Lay" Lay said and smile at her with his angelic face and everyone just 'ewww Hyung' and Inna laughed at them.

 

"Anyonghaeseyo Kim Joon Myeon imnida but call me Suho" Suho said and bowed at Inna and Inna smile at him. 

 

"I guess me and Xiumin doesn't need to introduced ourself cause your already know us" Luhan said and winked at Inna and she winked back at Luhan and do the okay sign to Xiumin.

 

"so Inna it's your time to intoduce your self to us even if we already know you" Xiumin said and act a gentlemen to Inna, Then she stand up smile at them brightly.

 

"Ayo What's Zup! Inna in the building!" Inna introduced her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter