Chapter Three: Saving Someone...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 (Jeju) Year 2000

The 2 Family from Seoul is having their time in Jeju Island the Nam's and the Ahn's.

"YAH! Jaehyun ah stop teasing me we're not kids anymore" a 10 years old girl named Nam Inna said annoyed to her childhood friend a 12 years old boy named Ahn Jaehyun whose teasing her.

The both family has a strong bond since they are borned. Their not that rich but in middle class "Jaehyun stop it, Inna will not going to like you, if you keep doing that" his mother joked, Jaehyun cheeks turned red as tomato and whine "UMMA!" And their both mother laughed, Jaehyun looked at Inna and say;

"Im older than you, Why you just calling my name without an oppa?"

"How can i call you oppa if you keep acting like younger than me?" Inna said sarcastically "and Jaehyun, How will Inna like you if you keep acting like a kid?" Jaehyun's father asked teasing Jaehyun too "APPA~" Jeahyun whined for the second time and everyone laughed.

"KRIS HYUNG MOKJA!" Baekhyun called Kris from his room "Coming!" Kris answered.

Everyone having a feast in their table eating like an hyenas then Kris joined them while eating Lay looked at Kris and ask "Hyung can i talk to you later?" Kris looked at Lay.

"for what?"

"The research that we conducted" and Kris nodded his head, *I hope its good news this time* Kris thought.

Kris and Lay were in the Roof top of their new house, since Lay warned them from the other vampires whose roaming around in their old house 10 years ago.

They started the research to cure them because according to Lay theres a solution to their virus that infected them,

"So its not working?" Kris asked

"Yes hyung, I mixed my blood and the vaccine, the good thing is, its eating the bad cells and the dead cells but the bad things is its eating the Good cells and the healthy cells"

"So if we going to inject it to us, we only have 2 days to live"

"But the good thing is we going to die as an human"

"Kris Hyung"

Kris smile sadly at Lay "Aniyo Hyung, we can do it, We can make the right vaccine for us" Lay convincing Kris.

"Just trust me"

"I tru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter