Chapter Twelve: Confused...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Inna, Where did you go?" Jaehyun asked worried holding Inna's both arm, Inna and Kris were still in staring contest.

"Inna?" Jaehyun called her and shook her Inna a little bit, "Huh?" Inna looked at Jaehyun dumbfounded.

"I asked you, where did you go?" Jaehyun asked a worried written all over his face, "Somewhere" Inna answered and glaced at Kris again but Kris was nowhere to be found.

"What do you mean somewhere?" Jaehyun asked looking at Inna concerned but she's still in pace, "Inna, Im talking to you.

You can't be just somewhere" Jaehyun said a little bit louder and Inna looked at him shocked, "Im sorry" Inna said and looked at the ground.

Jaehyun hugged her tight and hold her head at the back "Im sorry, Im just so worried about you" Jaehyun whispered "Im sorry" Inna said hugged Jaehyun back.

*! I mess up, big time* Kris thought walking in the corridor, "Hyung, Where did you go? Luhan Hyung told us that, you just disappeared" D.O asked because after break he didn't go back to his next class with Luhan and Xiumin.

D.O waved his hand infront of Kris because he just staring at the blank space.

"Hello~? Kris Hyung Come back in the planet earth" "Huh? What did you say?" D.O looked at him like he was like creep "Hyung? Im asking you where did you go?" D.O asked him, feel odd because Kris never be like this.

"In the rooftop, i fell asleep" Kris said and D.O nodded his head, "asleep or you looked for someone?" Luhan said teasingly and everyone joined them in the exit gate of the school then Kris glared at Luhan.

"What?" Luhan asked looking like innocent "You know Kris you can fall inlove but you can't be in relationship.

Dont worry Im going to make a medicine so you can be in a normal relationship" Lay said jokingly and patted Kris shoulder and everyone laughed at Lay's joked.

"Im going to help you, Lay hyung" Tao said raising his hand, "me too, so Kris hyung will be less grumpy" Sehun said and Kris gave him a stern looked.

"What did you say?" Kris said gritting his teeth "Obsseo" Sehun said and raised his both hand giving Kris a innocent look, Then Tao pointed somewhere and nudge Kris arm "Hyung look" Tao said.

Jaehyun and Inna were walking together. Jaehyun holding Inna's hand while she was looking at the ground and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter