Chapter Twenty Four: Jaehyun's feelings...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Inna get down from the bus and say her goodbye to everyone but still she's giving Kris a cold shoulder and just nod to him.

 

 Everyone were looking at the both of them, Lay looked at Kris dumbfounded and nod at Inna then Kris get down in the bus too "Hyung, Where you going?" Chanyeol asked looking at Kris in the window "Getting his Girl back" Lay said and everyone go back to their businesses. 

 

Inna opened her door in her apartment when suddenly Kris went beside her out of nowhere, "Are you gointo tell me something?" Kris asked her and Inna looked at him shocked, "Yah! Can you please stop using your supernatural powers to me" Inna said annoyed and entered her apartmen and slamed the door infront of Kris face, and Kris just chuckled.

 

Inna getting a water in her fridge and closed it, then Kris were leaning beside's the fridge, "Ready to tell me?" Kris said out of nowhere "Omona!" Inna said, touching her beating heart.

 

Kris were laughing to her reaction "Aish! I told you already dont used it to me, You scared the out of me" Inna said frowning at Kris but He is just smiling at her  mischievously and then he sat down on her couch and Inna looked at him with a raised eyebrow then Kris chuckled at her.

 

"Did you already make a list?"

 

"No, i forgot it"

 

Kris nodded at her, looking amused. Kris stand up and corner Inna in the wall and giving her a silly smile and his face is getting near on her face. 

 

One wrong move and the both of them can accidentally kiss "If one in your list asking if we're transforming as bat. . . No we're not" Kris said smiling at her.

 

"Yah!" Inna said and slapped Kris chest then the both of them laughed, "That's what i want" Kris mumbled and Inna gave him a confused looked, "I dont want you to sleep frowning" Kris said and kissed her forehead and Inna smiled brightly.

 

"I need to go now, sleep well arrasseo?" Kris said and pinched her nose then she nodded her head, Kris went to her balcony.

 

 "What are you doing there? The door is there?" Inna asked confused, pointing at the door, then Kris smirked at her and jumped out of the balcony. 

 

Inna immediately run to her balcony and looked down checking Kris was okay, When she looked down Kris was waving his hand up.

 

"Go home safely" Inna shouted down and waved at him then Kris started to walked, Inna went to her room happily "It's like were in twilight" Inna said giggling to herself like a teenager. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter