Chapter Fourteen: Want to know?...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The class ended, Kris were walking out of his classroom, when he saw Inna walking in the corridor.

 

"INNA" Kris called, Inna looked at him and slightly nodded at him then she continue to walked but out of nowhere Kris grabbed her hand and he didn't care of she felt his cold temperature.

 

Inna eyes got widden like a ball because the person doesnt want to be touch, was now the one holding Inna's hand.

 

Kris dragged her to the field and stopped near the bleachers, "Do you think, Im kind of hologram?" Kris asked her annoyed "I nodded at you in the corridor, dont you see that?" Inna said innocent, but Kris doesn't buy her excused.

 

"So what's the problem? It's like you're avoiding me, This morning, in the library, this break time and lastly earlier in the corridor" Kris said looking at her finding the answer but he clearly knows what's bugging her, but he wanted to hear it out of .

 

"I just want to know, what. . .  Aaahhhmmm. . . To know, what. . ." Inna lost of words and Kris is running out of patience.

 

Kris hold Inna's right hand and put in his neck "My temperature is not normal like you, We have 25° temperature" Inna looked at him frowning.

 

 "We?"

 

 "You hear it right we. . . Me, Luhan, Xiumin and all of my gang" then Kris hold Inna's left hand and put it in his heart, Inna got shocked because is not beating normal, it's beating slowly like he doesn't have an heart.

 

"You feel it right, It's like there's no beating at all" Kris said and looked at Inna then she cupped Kris face between her both hands and Kris swallowed nervously, "Now, I notice your Pale too" Inna whispered concerned, while examing him face.

 

 Inna hold Kris hand, and looked where he wounded himself "and it's gone too" and Inna trace his hand where he should be wounded and Kris watching every move she do and it brought a li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter