Chapter Thirty Nine: Rescue. . .

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Thirty Nine: Rescue. . .

"Lay, What did he say?" Kris asked pantting because from running then Lay look at everyone and swallow "He want us".

"What?" Luhan asked frowning "He said that, he want us to complete the experiment" Lay said looking at everyone with Im-Sorry face.

"What do you mean?"

"We need to trade our life for Inna"

"Then Let's Go" Xiumin said and everyone nod their heads and Kris look at them thankfully.

Lay look at his phone "What is it?" Luhan asked "Inna is in apeujong, in the abandoned building" then everyone get ready.

Lay look at Jin "Jin you guys dont need to come" then Jin frowned "Why hyung? We want to help you guys too" Lay shooked his head "But Hyung, we owned our life to you guys, and this is the only way to repay you" Rap Mon said disagree about them staying in the house.

Kris patted Rap Mon "You dont need to repay us, Just do what Lay said and that's enough" Kris said looking at them sincerely.

"Hyung, Inna is our friend too, we cant let her be like this" Suga said.

"Let's have a deal, you guys is coming with us but you guys need to stay outside and wait Inna there, then you can go" Kris said and look at Jin, Rap Mon, Suga, J.Hope, Jimin, V, and Jongkook.

"But, what about you guys?" J.Hope asked.

"Then lets see," Lay said.

"In 24 hours, and still we not coming back. Go to my Research room and you can see my surprise there and if we're home already, Im the one who going to bring the surprise to you guys" Lay said smiling at them "Arrasseo, Call" Jin agreed unsure.

"Is this the building?" Luhan asked and everyone get down from the car looking at the building while BTS have a good distance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter