Epilogue....

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Epilogue...
60 years after...

60 years later, there's so much changes from Inna's life, Cena and Inho living their life with their family, and only Jaehyun and Inna left in their house but, unfortunately last years Jaehyun died because of his old age, Inna already know that she's next and accepted it freely because she know that there's a next generation coming to continue this world.

Jaehyun left this world without any pain, before he departed this world he already told Inna, what he wanted to say long time ago.

He thanked her for accepting him to her life, growing old with her was the best part of his life because that's what his wish long time ago, Jaehyun even told her that he knew from the start that Inna's heart was only for Kris but Jaehyun was thankful because she gave him even if just a 1/4 of it.

Inna asked for forgiveness from him, because she's not a perfect wife for him but Jaehyun shook his head and say "You are the perfect wife in this world and a perfect mother for my kids and that's enough, I love you" and that's the last sentence that Jaehyun said before his last breath leaving this world forever.

Inna was in the balcony, sitting in her rocking chair while holding their family picture, She's already old enough to die, so she's just waiting for her time to end, she felt that any minute will not going to last.

"Inna"

Someone called her, and she always treasure that voice, She thought that she's already in heaven because finally Inna heard the voice she's missing so much, the voice she was wishing to hear again long time ago.

"Kris?"

Slowly, Kris walked to her making himself prepared to whatever possible thing can happen, finally after a long time living in her shadow, he finally make himself visible to her eyes, Kris hold her hands and kneeled in front of her.

"Am i in heaven already?. .,. Because i finally seeing you"

Kris shook his head and put Inna's hand in his face like she did when he's lying in his so called funeral.

"Your alive? You still look exactly the same but look at me, Im already old enough and any minute i feel im going to die" Inna said weak rubbing her thumb in his face, "Im sorry, Inna" Kris swallowed the lump from his throat, "There's nothing to be sorry about", Tears was slowly escaping in her face, slidding in her cheeks.

"Im thankful to you Kris because you made me what the real worlds is, Thank you for everything"

"Inna, I know we already promise this to each other but I wanted you to promise it again" Kris tears was already slidding in his cheeks, he doesn't care now, what his image is.

"Promise me, We're going to meet each other again even if your faraway from me. . . I will keep looking for you because, that day i will missing you so much"

Inna nodded her head, smile printed in her face, cupping Kris face in her both hands,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter