Chapter Twenty Eight: How vampired Fell Inlove...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Eight: How vampired Fell Inlove...

 

Jaehyun and Inna were already back to normal and they decided that, they should forget everything happened that day.

 

Jaehyun forgot about how Kris doesn't get any wounds the next day he saw him, because last time he remembered, before he passed out, Kris getting hit by the car but Inna explained to him that before the car hit Kris it's stopped midway, and Jaehyun believed her white lies so he shrugged it off. 

 

Everytime Kris and Jaehyun crossed each other path, there are still awkwardness around them, and they still keep their distance to each other, Jaehyun talked to Kris to what happened and Jaehyun already thank Kris for saving his life. 

 

Now the semester already start, Kris and Inna was not in the same class but every break time everyone were meeting in the rooftop to have their lunch. BTS were even gaining some popularity already specially in the Sophomore and Junior.

 

Everyone in school knows that BTS was related to EXO, That their came from america and decided to start living in Korea.

 

The school already end and everyone came home except for Inna and Kris who was having a bubble tea. Kris was looking in his phone because EXO and BTS was sending him some nonsense text.

 

"Kris?"

 

"Mmmhh?"

 

Kris looked at Inna, And Inna was giving him a mischievous smile "Guess, What?" Inna asked Kris happily "What?" Kris said and put his phone beside him "Tada~" Inna said while holding a small notebook.

 

"What's that?" Kris asked raising his eye brow "The list" Inna said smiling at him silly then Kris chuckled, "What now?" Kris asked her giving an amused smile "Every time, i feel like asking you question or if i think some questions, i wanted to ask you then im going to write it here" Inna said holding the notebook infront of him "So you going to ask me some question now?" Kris asked curios then Inna nodded her head excitedly. 

 

"First in the list is. . . . Aish you already answered this" Inna said and scratch her head "What is it?" Kris asked and drink his bubble tea w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter