Chapter Twenty Nine: Danger.....

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Nine: Danger.....

 

"You really want to know?" Kris whispered and Inna nodded her head determine to hear his answer, Then out of nowhere Kris slowly lean on Inna and their lips touched each other. Inna's eyes was wide a saucer but slowly she closed her eyes.

 

Kris let go of her but still their face were still nearer to each other "that hows vampire fell inlove, if you want to see more. . . Be my girl" Kris said smiling at her sweetly and Inna was blushing then her cheeks is like a cheery tomato. 

 

She look down and bitten her lips then she sit down properly and Kris were watching every move she make "it's that a deal?" Kris asked looking at her smirking "Okay, call" Inna said and make a thumbs up and Kris was like he won a lotto, then the both of them laughedbat their silliness.

 

Kris entered the door, when he saw Lay sitting in the couch.

 

"Yey, Kris hyung" 

 

"What is it Lay?"

 

Lay and Kris were in Lay reserach Lab. Lay waited to Kris because he have something important to say about BTS. 

 

"Hyung, looked at this" then Kris looked at the microscope, "What is it Lay?" Kris asked curious because he doesnt have any idea, what Lay wanted to say.

 

"As you can see, I have a bad news and a good news, What you wanted to know first?" Lay asked smiling at Kris "Bad News" Kris said looking at him waiting for him to speak.

 

"Bad News is it's still not working to us"

 

"Good News?"

 

"BTS can be normal again"

 

"That's good to hear" Kris said smiling happy for his brothers, "Finally they can live normally" Kris said happy for BTS.

 

Jimin, Jin, V, Suga, Rap Mon, Jungkook and J.Hope, they called them BTS because the fangirls name that to them, and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter