Chapter Eight: Time with Jaehyun...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaehyun and Inna was in the cafe, sitting beside the window because today is saturday that's mean no class for Inna and Day off for Jaehyun.

"What's Zup with that face?" Jaehyun said and pointed at Inna's face then, She looked at him, "Any problem?" Jaehyun asked and Inna shook her head saying no "You know i can lend you some ears" Jaehyun said and smiled at Inna, then she sighed.

"Umma talked to me and she wanted me to testify for their divorce, and i told her that if the court want me choice between the both of them, i told her that im not going to choice. And if that day comes, I dont know what to feel, If I should be happy or sad" Inna said and Jaehyun listening to her intentively, "Happy because finaly i can live by my own and sad because Im in a broken family. . . . . .I dont know what I've done wrong in my past life to be misarable like this" Inna said looking fragile and Jaehyun looked at her concerned.

"Dont look at me like that, I dont need your sympathy" Inna mumbled and Jaehyun shook his head slowly smiling at her.

"You know Inna everything has a reason, You didnt see it now but in the future you will realize why"

"I know Oppa but i wish, I can see it now?" Inna said and looked at the window, "Inna" Jaehyun called her and she looked at him.

Jaehyun brought his both hands in front of Inna then he pull up the both end of her lips "Perfect" Jaehyun said making Inna smile.

"Oppa~" Inna whined and slapped Jaehyun's hands away from her face then the both of them laughed like crazy.

*Just laughed Inna, i dont want to see you sad* Jaehyun thought and smiled at her, "Okay lets change topic, What about school?" Jaehyun said changing the atmosphere.

"I hate school"

"Huh? Why?"

"Long story for short theres a guy in my class an i hate his guts" Inna said feeling pissed off then Jaehyun frowned.

*that's the first, Inna talking about other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter