Chapter Six: Badly Encounter...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inna were walking in the corridor when someone accidentally knocked her down, "OOF!" The guy looked at her widden eyes then he looked at the guy coming from the back, panicking written all over his face, "Im sorry, I didnt mean to knocked you down, if that's even the word but, anyway Gwenchana?" He apologized, his voice is big and so manly but he looks like dobi in Harry Potter.

Inna stand up and dusted her uniform, she just looked at him, then nodded her head and walked away from him, *That guy looks like a freaking Ice berg in North Pole* Inna thought annoyed, while dusting her arms, "INNA!" Inna looked where where the voice came from and runned.

Inna sat at the back, away from the crowded student then she heard some whispering in front;

"I heard there's new students"

"And their are all good looking"

"I wish one of them will be in our class" All of her girl classmate gossiping about the new students or whatever, *I guess if Jaehyun will hear it, he will get disappointed to his fangirls* Inna thought evily then she putted her earphones in her ears.

Particularly she doesn't care about what others doing as long as she doesn't involved to them, Then some new students entered the door at the back followed by the "Oohhh~" and "Aahh~" by the other girls in front.

They sat beside her, She glared at them giving them a sign Go away or I kill you, but a deer look a like and a Baozi just smiled at her and wave their hands.

Inna looked at them shocked, because they didn't get her signal and the both of them looked infront, but the guy whose looks like an angry bird didnt budge to his seat.

The crowd of fangirls surrounded them asking what's their name and whatsoever, The baozi and the deer only aknowledge the girls but the guy who like an angry bird doesnt care about the massive crowd of fangirls then the teacher entered the room and everyone went to their proper places and sat and the lesson

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter