Chapter Seven: He's Boiling my BLOOD...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inna was lying in her bed, Her left arm acrossed her face, while the other one was besides her, Then someone knocked on her door, but she doesn't have any intention to move.

"Inna, I know you in there" Her mom said, Inna sighed and stand up to open the door, "Can I talk to you?" Her mom asked and she just nodded lifeless, and she signed again for umptenth time.

Her Mom came in, giving her a smile and sat at her bed, Inna sat beside her mom faraway, Her mom saddened since the divorce thing Inna, became like this.

"Inna you know already that me and your Appa decided to have a divorce and the court decided that we going to have a settlement next month and they want you too come to testify"

Inna looked at her straight face, "Im going, but if the court wants me choice between you and Appa, Im sorry but i dont choice both of you" Inna looked at her Mom eyes and continue;

"Do you still have something to say?" Inna asked

Her mom shook her head, "If that so, Im going to sleep now, Im tired" Inna said and laid down at her bed, her mom stand up and looked at her with a sad eyes, When Inna heard the door already closed, she can't take it anymore and cried until she fell asleep.

The next morning, Inna walking downstairs, with a puffy eyes, but thankfull because make up invented.

"Inna eat first before you go" Her mom called her, "Im going to eat at school, because Im late" Inna said and walked in the door "Im going" Inna said last time and closed the door then she received a message from Jaehyun.

 

From: JaeJae

To: Nana

Im sorry princess but, I can't drive you to school, I woke up late. Im sorry again Princess, tomorrow promise, I make Up to you.

 

Inna smiled at Jaehyun text, a simple txt from Jaehyun and Inna feel that everything will be okay.

*I guess, I need to take the bus then* Inna thought and started walked on the bus station, Her bus finaly arrived and lots of student entered the bus thanks god Inna found a sit near the wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter