Chapter Twenty Five: River Flow In You...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Five: River Flows In You...

 

Suho called Inna to inform her that they are going to her house, Inna said yes because she was bored too, but the truth was she want to stop thinking about Jaehyun.

 

She wanted to say sorry to him but she doesn't have any guts to face him right now, she felt bad about everything, she thought that she take Jaehyun for granted.

 

Inna like Jaehyun too, when they are still a kid but everything started to be different when they startef to grow up but for Jaehyun everything was still the same.

 

Now Inna have Kris and Jaehyun doesn't have one to lean on, Jaehyun eyes were only set on Inna, Sometimes Jaehyun telling himself to stop loving Inna because that's love will just lead on something that the both of them doesn't want to happened, They dont want to broke their friendship that they build long time ago.

 

Jaehyun felt that he was always a chicken everytime Inna were with him. There are so lot of chances that Jaehyun should tell her, what he really felt about her, But that chances wasted by Jaehyun, and he just get on the flow to whatever happened.

 

Now Kris were here, He changed Inna, he brought back the old Inna and he makes her happy, Jaehyun make her happy too but not the happiness that Kris can do to her, he brought many friends to her, he brought so many experienced to her but him he let the wind flew everything away and he can't do about it.

 

Now look at Jaehyun he were in the bar making himself drunk until his liver colapse, until he felt numb and until he forgets everything he felt about Inna. 

 

All of his life Inna were always there his life were revolves around her, "Inna" Jaehyun mumbled and theres a tears flows in his eyes then he passed out on the top of the wild night of the bar.

 

EXO already got home and only Kris left in her apartment, like Kris told her he will not let her sleep with a frown in her face. 

 

Inna told everything to Kris except the part of she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter