Chapter Thirteen: What...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the dinner with Jaehyun, Inna goes back to the hotel to take a rest, and Jaehyun said that she's going to move in the bigger suit of the hotel she refused, but Jaehyun keep insisting and so she said yes to make Jaehyun shut up.

When the lady in front desk saw her with Jaehyun she looked at the ground then Inna smirked at her, now Inna were lying in her bed, then out of nowhere she remebered Kris again.

*How did he do that? to his wound, How did his wound healed that fast? like nothing happened?* Inna thought frowning looking for an answer to her head then she remember again when she touched her the first day of class, Kris body temperature is to low, like a corpes.

*Luhan too, he's temperature like Kris* Inna thought, "AISH!~" Inna shouted and messed her hair.

She felt that she's going crazy anytime soon, She's worried about Kris and Luhan if the both of them share a same illness. Even if she's not that close to both of them still Kris saved her and Luhan were nice to her.

Inna keep thinking about Kris condition and she didn't have a courage to face him, to ask How and why, until she fell asleep, Kris was still lingering in her mind.

This morning when she goes down from the car of Jaehyun, she waved at him to say goodbye, in her pheriperal view she saw Exo walking in her way then suddenly she runned away from them, *What's with her?* Kris thought looking at her running figure but Kris shrugged it off, totally forgot about the accident.

In the library, Inna getting the book in the high place, When suddenly someone get it for her, She turned around to say thank you and she saw Kris giving her the book but she just walked away from him, not taking the book, *It's getting strange* Kris thought and putted the book back to it's place.

It's break time Inna was in the end of the corridor walking, but when she saw Kris walking in the same path as her, suddenly she turned around and walked back way.

Kris frowned then someone patted his shoulder "Hyung" Lay called his attention, "What is it Lay?" Kris asked, still looking at Inna with a frowned in his face.

"What's that?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter