Chapter Thirty Eight: What Do You Want?...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Thirty Eight: What Do You Want?. . .

Kris is in the garden, inhaling the night breeze to relax himself "Kris" someone called him from behind, he turned around and see Xiumin walking to him and his both hands in his pocket.

"Sorry for earlier, i shouted at you"

"Im sorry too"

Then the both of them fell in a silence "I dont know how to make you feel good, because i dont really know what you feeling right now" Xiumin said and sigh expiration the continue "You know, sometimes im really envied you, You know why?. . ." Then Xiumin look at him and Kris is just listening to whatever he saying "Simple because your already experiencing the feeling that any of us doesn't experience yet and you are lucky for you having Inna by yourside. . . Everyone can how much you love each other" Xiumin said and chuckled "Im already lucky for having you guys and Inna is a bonus" Kris said then Xiumin shooked his head.

"No Yi Fan, a different kind of lucky because finally you saw the wendy of your life, that make peter pan having a heart like Captain Hook everytime he see the Octopus and the crocodile"

"But the wendy that make my heartbeat like captain hook everytime he see the octopus and the crocodile is in danger because of me and sooner she will leave the neverland and meet her soon to be husband so she can see her soon to be daughter Jane"

Xiumin hold his shoulder and look at him sincerely "Yi fan, Dont say that, I make sure, Inn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter