Chapter Seventeen: Outing...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kris and Inna decided to go to Jeju this coming weekend for their Project, and then again Xiumin and Luhan heard it.

 

They told the others that their going to Jeju and become a blocker to the both of Kris and Inna because their enjoying everytime Kris get bully by them. 

 

Kris told them to stay and dont come with them but everyone give him a white lies telling him that, what if the other vampire going to attack him again so it's good if everyone will be there, so Kris doesnt have a choice to say yes and for Inna she is happy when Kris texted her that everyone will join them in jeju, that's why she's excited to go in Jeju with them.

 

They were already in Jeju inhaling the fresh air "It's good to be back" D.O said while both of his arms raised up high, "You already came here?" Inna asked looked at D.O with a smile, "Ne, We used to live here" D.O said smiling back.

 

 "Jinja?" Inna asked surprised "Near the Hotel, The Hotel we going stay right now" Chanyeol said with a creepy grin, "So lets go to your house then" Inna said happily asking them.

 

"Unfortunately it get burned that's why we move in seoul" Lay said caring his bag, fixing the strap, "and i burned it" Lay whispered, inhaling the fresh air, and everyone laughed to Lay "What did you say Lay?" Inna asked confused, because she didn't catched what Lay said.

 

 "Nothing" Lay said, smiling innocent to her, "Let's go the van is already here" Kris announced and go beside Inna to carried her bag "Thanks Kris" Inna said smiling at Kris and he just nodded his head.

 

They are in the Diamond JeJu Hotel where Inna and Jaehyun used to stay when their family having a vacation here in Jeju.

 

Inna phone rung, she looked in the screen and it's Jaehyun, she slide the answer button and putted the phone in her ears.

 

"Yeobeoseyo?" Inna said greeting Jaehyun happily, "How are you?" Jaehyun asked, tapping the pen in his office table, "Fine, we're already here in the hotel" Inna informed Jaehyun, and Jaehyun nodded his head, "Good then" Jaehyun said smiling in the other line.

 

The line went silence because Jaehyun were accoupied in his thought, feeling something heavy in his chest because Inna were with Kris, and since the first day he met him, there somethin about him saying no good.

 

"Hello Oppa? Still there?" 

 

"Ne, just thinking something"

 

"Still thinking about that?"

 

"Yeah, Just be carefull Inna and dont roam around without someone company you, arrasseo?" Jaehyun said, reminding Inna and used the excuse of his silence.

 

"Arrasseo Oppa, Dont worry  They are always with me"

 

Jaehyun sighed because of the heavyness of his chest, "I wish, I was with you" Jaehyun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter