Chapter Twenty: Who are you?...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty: Who are you?

 

Tao and Sehun decided to go to their old house, "It's been a long time" Sehun said and lookes at their burned house but it's like someone was living here.

 

 "Yeah, but why is it looked like this?" Tao asked curious, frowning then he looked at Sehun, "Yeah your right" Sehun agreed and take a look at Inna and saw her she was in deep sleep 

 

"She fell asleep, Hyung" 

 

"Let's get her in"

 

Tao and Sehun entered the house and putted Inna on the couch, Tao sat beside her and Sehun take a looked at the house. 

 

Their old house was consists of 6 rooms, 2 study room, a roof top, a garden at the back, a kitchen, a living room and a play room "Hyung look at this" Sehun said calling Tao from the second floor in their old room.

 

 "What is it Sehun?" Tao said and jumped from the first floor to the second floor "Look at this, Your right it seems like, someone was living here" Sehun said and gave a picture to Tao.

 

 In the picture there is 7 guys smiling in the camera "Look at him, Sehun" Tao said and pointed at the random guy "He's looks like the guy, whose helping us earlier" Sehun said and Tao nodded his head.

 

Then they felt a unfamiliar frequency, Sehun and Tao immediately jump from the second floor and went to Inna, and they hide. 

 

The fight already end, EXO and the Unknown guys were already in the middle of the woods looking at each other.

 

"Who are you?" Lay asked them looking at them one by one, "Like all of you" the guy whose looked like older to everyone said, "We once became a subject" the other one said frowning.

 

"We slipped out from them, because we doesnt want to became like them" The older said and the other guys nodded their heads, "it's on you if you wanted to belive us" the guys whose looks like a maknae said, Lay looked at Kris and nodded his head.

 

Kris come near them and looked at everyone seriously, "What's your name?" Suho asked looking them with so much authority.

 

"Im Kim Nam Joon, everyone calls me Rap Monster" 

 

"Call me J.Hope"

 

"Im Jimin"

 

"My name is Jungkook"

 

"V's here"

 

"Suga"

 

"Jin the oldest"

 

"Let's go first before someone will attacked us here" Rap Mon  said and EXO just followed them, their still in a hesitation who they are, but seeing them like they dont have any bad intention they leave their guard down.

 

"Hyung this is the way from our old house" Kai whispered and everyone noticed it but they keep walking.

 

EXO looked at their old house, "T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter