Chapter Twenty Two: Tell me Everything...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Inna were sitting in the Playground near the hotel, still thinking about her dreams but she felt that it's real.

 

*Vampire?* Inna thought curious, Inna doesnt know what gotten to her but she got her phone to her pocket and search vampire in naver.

 

 She read every detail about vampires their origins and their history then something caught her attention *Vampire have a pale skin, long nails and fangs they also have a low temperature and they can heal faster* Inna read and frowned then Inna eyes got wide.

 

"but they are just pale and low temperature" she mumbled then she remember, when Kris hurted himself the wound started to heal faster.

 

"No, No it can't be" Inna said and shaking her head, She doesnt know that Kris already in front of her because she's to busy searching for vampires.

 

"Peny for your thoughts?" Kris asked looking at her, "Omona!" Inna said and touched her chest because of the shocked and accidentally dropped her phone at the ground. 

 

Kris picked it up for her, when he saw the screen of her phone, he sighed because this time is the time he will going to tell Inna everything.

 

"Vampire?" Kris asked and looked at Inna, She grabbed her phone and hide it in her back pocket, and give Kris an awkwardly smile.

 

 "Don't mind me" Inna said waving her hand to her,, then she stared at the blank space, and Kris sat beside her, "What's bugging you? Maybe I can help you" Kris said but Inna is just looked at him.

 

Inna doesnt answer him, and keep staring at his face, Kris looked at her back, then out of nowhere Inna touched his forehead.

 

"You are really cold" Inna whispered and Kris were just watching her "Oh sorry, I didn't  mean to touched you" Inna said and putting her hand down, but Kris doesn't react.

 

"I dream about something strange" 

 

"What about your strange dream?"

 

"I dream about someone was following me then when i looked at his face. He looks like a vampire his eyes is red, long nails and fangs. Then i dream about  You, Sehun and Tao the three of you were also the same but your eyes were different because your eyes was blue while the other one was red" Inna said playin her fingers, Kris sighed, sliding his hands to her clasping it to hold Inna's hand.

 

"Want to know something?" Kris asked looking infront and Inna looked at him curious nodding her head. 

 

Kris hold her hand and the both of them go to the back of the Hotel away from the people, "I want you to see this" Kris said looking at Inna's eyes.

 

 "What is i-" Inna got cut when she saw Kris change his eyes to Blue "How did you do that?" Inna asked slowly to Kris.

 

*No it can't be* Inna thought looking schocked at Kris, "Inna, I know what you thinking, and you are exactly right" Kris said looking at Inna's eyes.

 

 "How?" Inna asked scared then Kris step forward but Inna step backward then Kris looked at her with so much hurt in his eyes then Kris look down. 

 

Inna looked at Kris scared but she knows that Kris will never hurt her, She collected her braveness and walked to Kris, she hold his face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter