Chapter Twenty Seven: Im Sorry...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Seven: Im Sorry...

 

Kris and Inna was in the E.R waiting to Jaehyun to wake up, Inna was sitting, bitting her finger nails because of nervousness and she is worried about Jaehyun health.

 

Kris sat beside Inna making her company, "Inna" Kris called Inna "Huh?" Inna looked at him then Kris pulled Inna's hand to stop her from bitting her nails, holding it then Kris shooked his head.

 

Even Kris was in the hospital, near to the blood, he is still composed because he can control himself perfectly from craving for blood and of course he's taking the med for stop craving.

 

The doctor that assist Jaehyun came out, Inna immediately stand up from her sit and Kris followed. 

 

"Doctor, How's Ahn Jaehyun?"

 

"Are you related to him?"

 

"Ne"

 

"Ahn Jaehyun is now stable, he just stress and over fatigued that's why he passed out, He only have some scars but everything is perfectly fine"

 

"Kamsahamnida" Inna bowed at the doctor "When he wake up, You can discharge him, just let him sleep for now" The doctor reminded and Inna thanked the doctor and the doctor excused himself and go to the other patient.

 

 Inna looked at Jaehyun and sighed in relief "Kris you can go now, Im going to stay here" Inna said and looked at Kris "Arrasseo" Kris said and looked at Inna concerned, Kris doesnt want to go and let Inna alone but he thought that if Jaehyun woke up and he will still see him here, probably Jaehyun will going throw a fit again.

 

 "Dont make yourself worried to much" Kris said and pat her shoulder, Inna give her a little smile and nodded her head "Im going now" Kris said and say his goodbye to her.

 

"Mmmhhhmm..." Jaehyun groaned waking up from his sleep, then he looked beside him because someone was holding his hand while sleeping and he know who exactly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter