Chapter Ten: Saving Her For Second Time Around...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Inna was walking in the dark street, Earlier she came home when she heard that her parents was fighting again.

They are argumenting about her, She had enough so she decided to runned away from she's calling once a home.

Jaehyun were calling her but she didn't answering any phone call *Im sorry Jaehyun Oppa* Inna thought and continued searching for a place to sleep.

"Inna Where are you?" Jaehyun said looking at his phone, Earlier he was in the office, when Mrs. Nam called him that Inna was missing.

He feel numb, and remember the scenario 15 years ago when Inna went missing.

He felt scared for second time around. He runned to the parking lot and drive to search for Inna, It's already midnight but he cant still see her, he search the place where the both of always hangging out, her favorite place the rooftop in school, the field and wherever Inna always go but still she's not there.

Inna went to hotel but the luck was not with her, Every hotel she goes was always full booked so she doesnt have a choice but go to a sauna spa.

"I guess this is the place i will spend my night then" Inna mumbled looking at the sauna spa, She entered and paid for a one night.

Now she was lying in a hard floor and her phone ring, she looked at her phone and Jaehyun still calling her. She pulled out the battery in her phone and place it beside her, She was looking at ceiling repeating the good memories when her parents was still in their healthy relationship, but then again her brain rewind everything her parents fighting in a nonsense topic and their relationship become relation.

She put her arm across her face when suddenly there's a drop of tear slide in her cheeks, Inna wipped her tears, looking at her hand wet of her tears, "What's this? why im crying? My tears not worth it" Inna said to herself but she cant help it but cried.

Jaehyun was in his apartment sitting in his couch still waiting for Inna to call, He was so worried, He cant sleep, turning tossing around, whatever position just to make him fall asleep but it's no use, So he decided to just sit and wait.

Inna can't sleep in the hard floor of the sauna so she decide to just go outside and started looking for a hotel. She walked in the dark alley, when she felt that someone was following her, she turned around and saw 3 guys behind her.

She was acting normal, brushing the fear inside her chest but then someone called her, "Hey! Agashi where you going?" The guy asked chuckling.

She didnt turned around, and keep walking until he pace became faster then the 3 guys still followed her, "HEY! AGASHI!" the other guy shouted.

In a last straw she runned and looked for taxi, the scared feeling eating her up and didnt know what to do.

Suddenly someone grabbed her hand, she turned around to looked who was it to her surprise Kris was standing beside her looking in her eye.

She swallowed her saliva and then she glaced at the back and, the 3 guys was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter