Chapter Forty Four: This is not The END but an AND. . . .

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Forty Four: This is not The END but an AND. . . .

Everyone now was in the Seoul and Inna was sitting in the living room, while Kris body was in his room, EXO told her that Kris asked them that he wanted to stay here in his room like a sleeping person before they cremate his body.

"Inna" Xiumin called her and Inna smile at him but her smile didn't reached to her eyes "You should go home now" But Inna shook her head "Im okay here, Im going to wait here until Kris body cremates" Inna said and Xiumin look at her in sympathy.

If you only know.

Xiumin thought sadly "But Kris will not going to happy if he will see you like this" Xiumin said and Inna look at him with a watering eyes "I know Life is unfair, And Kris even told me that Life is like a game and I should play it but how can i play it when the person Im thinking that i can lean on while playing this game called life is already gone" Inna said and burst in a tears for tenth time.

"Ssshhh, Uljima" Xiumin said and hugged her like a big brother "I don't know what, Im going to do anymore. . . I only have Kris but. . ." Inna didn't know what she going to say and became speechless.

"Inna now Im going to say my proverb to you Life is like a river, we need to go in a flow, we can't stock in one place because river keep flowing even in any circumstances" Xiumin said and smile at her sadly then Inna bit her lips "Now, you need to go upstairs and say goodbye to Kris because tomorrow will be his last day and were going to send him" Xiumin stood up and offer his hand to her.

Inna stood up and put her hand to Xiumin and the both of them goes to Kris room, The both of them stop in the door and Inna look at Xiumin then Xiumin nod his head encouraging her to go on and enter the door.

Inna hold the door knob and inhaling the air getting a strength before she face him, She twisted the doorknob and the Flower scent welcomed her.

Inna look at Kris body lying there like he's just sleeping in peacefully and slowly she approach him.

She kneeled beside him putting Kris cold hands over her face, she closed her eyes like on the rooftop she reminiscing the past, when Kris saved her into the woods, when Kris saved her from the second time, every memories that lingering to her mind, every smile, laugh, kiss, holding hands and embrace that he left to her was her tressure until they meet again.

Inna look at him for the last time tears keep flowing in her eyes "This is not the End but and And. . . Until we meet again. . . My Peter Pan" then Inna leave the room and closed the door.

Inna was already at her apartment, lying to her bed, It's feels like her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter